Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

36 minutes ago, brendan3150 said:

the banana kuch bud in the photo above looks great .

is that a thai strain ?

also , can someone kindly post a pic of their buds of banana kuch when they get it . thanks

That should probably be Banana Kush. 

2 hours ago, MaiDong said:

Received my 5g of Phu Phan Squirrel Tail, aka Brick Weed today - B150 for 5g with free delivery.

I just had a little pipe - and I mean little, maybe 4mm diameter bud - and it's absolutely fine, done the job nicely, I'm buzzing, but not wasted, just how I like it, think I'll tidy up now! ????

Awaiting my tester from Greenlabs now, 1g of Thai stick for B79 + B60 shipping. It'll be interesting to see how the two compare, I'll report back when I receive & test.

Different strains. Greenlabs sells both ST1 and WA1. To compare, you would have to buy ST1 from both. WA1 has more THC than ST1. 

23 hours ago, marcus111 said:

OK Bruno123...

It's like buying a bottle of Bells whiskey from Big C or Makro at half the usual cost of genuine.

You take home and open and you know straight away by smell and taste that it is not Bell's whiskey.

However if you buy from a trusted supplier you will get the genuine product at a cost.

Thus if Prikpot sells Green crack you will know that is not brick like most posters sell.

As I said before, try some quality product from a quality supplier first and then report back with your comments or better still PM me with the name of where you get your smoke from and I will order and try and report back as regards the product.

The name from this tread is Cheapest good weed now ? So if you are looking for overpriced stuff maybe you should open your own thread. ????

17 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

Different strains. Greenlabs sells both ST1 and WA1. To compare, you would have to buy ST1 from both. WA1 has more THC than ST1. 

It's nothing serious, just a basic comparison about which one makes me feel better, and for better or worse value.

Thrungrat...

I understand the thread.

Have been retired in Thailand for 12 years now and the local gear during the last 12 years has been very average at best. Given that it is now legal the original poster asked for the cheapest GOOD weed.

And in my opinion Prikpot has the best available and if you looked at my prior posts you will see that you do not pay the retail price for said product if ordering over 20 grams.

So I am on the correct forum given what was asked in the post.

Maybe you could do a thread for the best weed for under 50 baht per gram.

1 hour ago, marcus111 said:

Thrungrat...

I understand the thread.

Have been retired in Thailand for 12 years now and the local gear during the last 12 years has been very average at best. Given that it is now legal the original poster asked for the cheapest GOOD weed.

And in my opinion Prikpot has the best available and if you looked at my prior posts you will see that you do not pay the retail price for said product if ordering over 20 grams.

So I am on the correct forum given what was asked in the post.

Maybe you could do a thread for the best weed for under 50 baht per gram.

damn, weed smokers are tight fisted these days...;)

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, marcus111 said:

No...!!!!! I am not saying I am a Thai expert as you put it.

Just talking from experience in Thailand and really would like to come back and say I was wrong.

However at this point in time I am correct in what I say having tried many cheap products over the last 6 weeks.

But I have to say Thungrat I just bought some OG Kush @ 150 Baht per gram from the link you posted and looking forward to trying.

And I hope it is good and if it is I will be more than happy to report back and give an honest answer as regards it's quality.

And yes Robsamui I agree we will all have a good laugh at today"s pricing in a year or so.

Good smoking to all.

OK understand, and please let us know about the quality, as I did not try it yet, and keep in mind the price you paid for compared to other sellers. ????

On 8/3/2022 at 7:54 PM, marcus111 said:

Blackberry, greenberry, green crack, squirral tail, thai stick etc.

It's all the same....From brick weed with some very clever marketing to think that you are buying a quality budd.

Sorry to say after trying many new names to the market that all are rubbish and not worth smoking but I will say that they are OK as a mixer of 5 to 1.

I myself bought from Prikpot some 6 weeks ago.

Ordered 4 different strains....Blue og, Silky delight, Giga bud and Strawberry kush.

All I can say is try the cheap brick and then buy a little from Prikpot to try. 

Prikpot has amazing budd...!!!!

My go to shop..!!!!

Yes they are advertising green crack etc as buds I bought from 2 different sellers and was dry old block weed but I found 1 seller that's does have green crack buds smells great smokes good nice high ,I would not pay the ridiculously over priced priced prik pot when there are hundreds of sellers now offering decent bud at a quarter of the price.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, expatocean said:

Yes they are advertising green crack etc as buds I bought from 2 different sellers and was dry old block weed but I found 1 seller that's does have green crack buds smells great smokes good nice high ,I would not pay the ridiculously over priced priced prik pot when there are hundreds of sellers now offering decent bud at a quarter of the price.

Like I said in another post, The cheaper weed requires more work to find out what's good....But the reward is a huge savings of money....

Kind of like some guys like to pay top dollar to shoot fish (women) in a barrel in a GoGo bar....

.And some guys like to save some money and enjoy the challenge of hunting for women in clubs.....

I bet most facebook, and shopee buyers here are club hunters...lol 

Edited by redwood1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/3/2022 at 8:49 AM, philthebook said:

Prices seem to be coming down, I have ordered all these from Facebook, waiting for delivery:

Blackberry Pie - 790baht for 10g

Thai Stick - 350baht for 20g

Cherry Wine - 650baht for 10g

Will let you know what they are like once they arrive and I test them

295388887_348036740872468_3446732791132041454_n.jpg

296101317_110950961698508_8878824908207525691_n.jpg

296235617_371807295109350_8113909064574473525_n.jpg

Did anything arrive?

On 8/4/2022 at 5:34 PM, PoorSucker said:

300 baht for 5g of green crack in plant market north sukhomvit, Pattaya 

You've posted this a few times. It would be much better if you actually pinpointed the exact location of the vendor within and when they are trading. They have different opening times and traders during the week, than the weekend, for example.

• Like 1