Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

On 8/6/2022 at 10:24 AM, Thungrat said:

Good quality for a good price direct from the farm in Lampang. Fast delivery.
https://www.facebook.com/บ้านครูสมุนไพร-104109811346576/

297633720_368218735468662_5185424042260757262_n.png

Any more info on item 5 and 7 per strains ?

https://www.wikileaf.com/strains/

and Green Crack above is just dullish padded out brickweed right ?

Edited by freedomnow

9 minutes ago, freedomnow said:

Any more info on item 5 and 7 per strains ?

https://www.wikileaf.com/strains/

and Green Crack above is just dullish padded out brickweed right ?

Why do you suffix "right?" Is it because you assume you are right but you want confirmation? 

It's rubbish anyway. Just a few idiots equating local sativa as brickweed and their followers who believe everything that they read. Right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

scrolling through that facebook site. most of the products are very low quality. 

Says "Mr I can tell the TH content by looking at a stock picture of a completely different strain". So many experts...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I bought 30 grams of ACDC weed for just 890 baht (how bizarre is that!). 15% CBD, 1 % THC, body relaxed, but clear head when smoked.  I used it to make CBD oil and the result was superb, I got 200 ml of oil and a tablespoon makes me sleep like a log.

The Thai brick weed, the 100 grams for 1,000 baht stuff, is ideal to make THC oil. Just be careful, as it's quite potent.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SoilSpoil said:

The Thai brick weed, the 100 grams for 1,000 baht stuff, is ideal to make THC oil. Just be careful, as it's quite potent.

please dont make oil from thai brick. all kinds of nasty in there. 

• Like 2

Finally remembered how to block someones posts...hover over their avatar icon or lack of an avatar then click 'Ignore'.

Can't see their agro nonsensical posts in the thread anymore.

Joy

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 9.29.17 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 9.32.47 AM.jpg

Edited by freedomnow
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SoilSpoil said:

heating and filtering process will take care of any unwanted nasties.

sorry but this is incorrect. the pesticides and chemicals used in growing the weed need special filtering for separation. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

sorry but this is incorrect. the pesticides and chemicals used in growing the weed need special filtering for separation. 

Stoner... I think many people in this thread have you on ignore...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pla Simon said:

Gentlemen.

Import to google translate for description.

20220808_063841.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to enquire with them.

The figures for ST1 are obviously completely wrong. 

Realised that it's the same company that someone linked to earlier via Shopee, selling ST1. 30 baht per gram, 10 grams for 200 baht etc

So you can also buy some of the same products via the Shopee link. There it is clarified that it is Cherry Wine and not Cherry White. Disappointing ???? 

Edited by Bruno123

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

i really only eat foreigner food and most of it is imported. i don't eat thai food. never eat out. only once in a blue moon. during smog season i wear a mask on my bike as much as possible. pm2.5 filters all over my house with AC running 24/7. i have a 5 stage RO system in my house as well. 

i do what i can to minimize things like that. 

it is quite easy to just not smoke really bad chemical laden weed though. brick is generally all the same and from what i have seen that comes out of it i stay far far away. 

as for the ignore. o well. most of the time i only offer help. it may not come across the best at times but i have good intentions. 

He wasn't talking about smoking it. He talked about extraction and filtering(probably washing away the nasty black stuff).

You do it in a different way, that obviously does not get rid of the dirt.

Please do not reply to my post. It's already off-topic, so let's just leave it there.

He has his opinion and you have yours. We've read enough of yours if you don't mind. Let's talk about cheap and good herbs.

On 8/7/2022 at 6:46 PM, Bruno123 said:

You've posted this a few times. It would be much better if you actually pinpointed the exact location of the vendor within and when they are trading. They have different opening times and traders during the week, than the weekend, for example.

I work weekdays so only go weekends. 

ตลาดคลองถมพัทยา Dreamer Market
https://maps.app.goo.gl/NFnmVhfLwcwfWn6c9

I went down to lower Sukhumvit yesterday. All the vendors are back blocking the sidewalks so I guess the ban is over. Also, there was a new dispensary at the Nana Hotel, where Hooters used to be, and another next to Foodland on Soi 5. Prices for both were expensive between 700 and up to 1,000.

Now, I can't wrap my head around paying 1,000 baht for 1 gram of weed, no matter how good it is. So I walked along until I saw a likely vendor and told him I was looking for ganja. He referred me to his friend at the next table, who sold me 10 grams for 500 baht.  He also threw in a free doobie (which he said he sells for 200 each), which was packed.

I have to say it was pretty good. The biggest difference between this and the weed I bought at The Dispensary for 400 a gram was it took a little more to get high and it smoked a bit harsher.  But the result was basically the same. and for 50 baht a gram I was a happy guy.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, stoner said:

i really only eat foreigner food and most of it is imported. i don't eat thai food. never eat out. 

curious says...it makes me wonder why you even bother being here?

On 8/7/2022 at 8:43 PM, robsamui said:
Looks like people missed my post on the last page about this farm - this is the "Green Crack" they are selling - it's certainly not resuscitated brickweed.   Green-Crack (whatever that might be)for 10B per Gm

green C 1c0_n2.jpg

looks like half way decent bush weed?

4 hours ago, jaywalker2 said:

I went down to lower Sukhumvit yesterday. All the vendors are back blocking the sidewalks so I guess the ban is over. Also, there was a new dispensary at the Nana Hotel, where Hooters used to be, and another next to Foodland on Soi 5. Prices for both were expensive between 700 and up to 1,000.

Now, I can't wrap my head around paying 1,000 baht for 1 gram of weed, no matter how good it is. So I walked along until I saw a likely vendor and told him I was looking for ganja. He referred me to his friend at the next table, who sold me 10 grams for 500 baht.  He also threw in a free doobie (which he said he sells for 200 each), which was packed.

I have to say it was pretty good. The biggest difference between this and the weed I bought at The Dispensary for 400 a gram was it took a little more to get high and it smoked a bit harsher.  But the result was basically the same. and for 50 baht a gram I was a happy guy.

do you have any pics jay ?

would be good to see the quality