Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

6 minutes ago, robsamui said:

On the OG kush front, I ordered from another vendor and it seems very weak.  It makes you wonder if many of the names are just made up to get clicks and orders. 

This is one of the main problems with the Thai people -  they don't relate to or understand the world outside and so don't realise that the pet Thai names they make up are already in use. 

The 'Green Crack' being sold everywhere now appears to be simply the Thai slang for reconstituted brickweed - they don't understand that "Green Crack" already exists as a hybrid strain with 17% THC  https://www.leafly.com/strains/green-crack

Another example . . . one of the Thai guys I know here tried to sell me some "skunk". It was ordinary brickweed. We spent a while talking about the fact that this wasn't skunk until I realised he was using the word 'skunk' as an alternative slang word for ganja.

I just bought some 'Silver Haze' - it's totally NOT Silver Haze (at 75B a Gm) but the same thing again -  I don't think they are scamming - they  just don't understand farang names and conventions.

Before June this didn't seem to happen so much, as most of the serious weed farmers were professionals who had to work under the radar and knew their stuff. But now, with every farmer's lad suddenly a ganja grower,  there's 30 million licences been issued to a lot of very confused Thai people who're expecting to get rich.

Perhaps you can stop spreading the nonsense that GC is reconstituted brick weed. The fact that some sellers are selling low quality goods, does not make it universal.

• Like 2

Perhaps you can stop spreading the nonsense that GC is reconstituted brick weed. The fact that some sellers are selling low quality goods, does not make it universal.

As I said - 
The 'Green Crack' being sold everywhere now appears to be simply the Thai slang for reconstituted brickweed - they don't understand that "Green Crack" already exists as a hybrid strain with 17% THC  https://www.leafly.com/strains/green-crack

Before June this didn't seem to happen so much, as most of the serious weed farmers were professionals who had to work under the radar and knew their stuff. But now, with every farmer's lad suddenly a ganja grower,  there's 30 million licences been issued to a lot of very confused Thai people who don't realise they're using all the wrong words.

Edited by robsamui
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, robsamui said:

On the OG kush front, I ordered from another vendor and it seems very weak.  It makes you wonder if many of the names are just made up to get clicks and orders. 

This is one of the main problems with the Thai people -  they don't relate to or understand the world outside and so don't realise that the pet Thai names they make up are already in use. 

Another example . . . one of the Thai guys I know here tried to sell me some "skunk". It was ordinary brickweed. We spent a while talking about the fact that this wasn't skunk until I realised he was using the word 'skunk' as an alternative slang word for ganja.

I just bought some 'Silver Haze' - it's totally NOT Silver Haze (at 75B a Gm) but the same thing again -  I don't think they are scamming - they  just don't understand farang names and conventions.

Before June this didn't seem to happen so much, as most of the serious weed farmers were professionals who had to work under the radar and knew their stuff. But now, with every farmer's lad suddenly a ganja grower,  there's 30 million licences been issued to a lot of very confused Thai people who don't realise they're using all the wrong words.

This is the reason that it seems best to find a seller/product which is good/works and stick to it until things settle down and standardise a bit. Thank God for this thread!

It's still nonsense, even if you post it twice. You say it's being sold everywhere, but that doesn't tally with Khun L.A's experience. Only yours; one person. So stop spreading the nonsense, please.

Edited by Bruno123

5 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

It's still nonsense, even if you post it twice. You say it's being sold everywhere, but that doesn't tally with Khun L.A's experience. Only yours; one person. So stop spreading the nonsense, please.

Well over the 21 pages there has been a great deal of discussion between several people over Green Crack - so please excuse this one person for thinking it was a contentious subject.

Edited by robsamui
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, robsamui said:

This is the reason that it seems best to find a seller/product which is good/works and stick to it until things settle down and standardise a bit. Thank God for this thread!

That is why I buy direct from farm, with a licence and reputation. Many pictures on there facebook side, the stuff I tried until now was very good quality for a good price. If someone interested look here: https://www.facebook.com/บ้านครูสมุนไพร-104109811346576/

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, robsamui said:

Well over the 21 pages there has been a great deal of discussion between several people over Green Crack - so please excuse this one person for thinking it was a contentious subject.

You mean discussions between people who haven't actually ordered it and think they can tell the THC content just by looking at a pic?

The people who have it aren't saying that.

Thungrat says it is definitely not and you even quoted his post informing you of that: https://aseannow.com/topic/1264995-cheapest-good-weed-now-i-found-350-thbgram-but-not-cheaper-yet-any-idea/?do=findComment&comment=17527742

nightbird say it's not: https://aseannow.com/topic/1264995-cheapest-good-weed-now-i-found-350-thbgram-but-not-cheaper-yet-any-idea/?do=findComment&comment=17522007

Khun L.A. says it's not: 

So who are you quoting?

Edited by Bruno123

18 minutes ago, n00dle said:

Both were very professionally grown and processed, they stink to high heaven like properly grown and cured weed should. 

IMHO modern hybrids hardly smell at all in any part of their life cycle.

The only stinker I've grown recently is White Widow which is an older strain.

Amnesia, Red Diesel, Lemon Kush, Critical orange Punch hardly any smell.

All seeds from the UK. 

Edited by BritManToo

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

IMHO modern hybrids hardly smell at all.

The only stinker I've grown is White Widow which is and older strain.

Amnesia, Red Diesel, Lemon Kush, Critical orange Punch hardly any smell.

All seeds from the UK. 

Are you growing and drying under controlled temperatures? The heat here kills the smell of bud, as does drying too quickly. In my tent, temperatures hit 33 (they could go higher, but i gave up trying to grow when its hot,hot), i learned petty quickly its a mugs game trying to produce top-notch weed over 28 degrees.

Edited by n00dle
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, n00dle said:

Are you growing and drying under controlled temperatures? The heat here kills the smell of bud, as does drying too quickly. In my tent, temperatures hit 33 (they could go higher, but i gave up trying to grow when its hot,hot), i learned petty quickly its a mugs game trying to produce top-notch weed over 28 degrees.

no mugs game. you just need to put the ac on 24/7 to control temps. get a humidifier and some c02 and things could be looking up for you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

no mugs game. you just need to put the ac on 24/7 to control temps. get a humidifier and some c02 and things could be looking up for you. 

Alas, if you do that, it is no worth the time and effort to grow and expense to grow for personal use only.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, n00dle said:

Alas, if you do that, it is no worth the time and effort to grow and expense to grow for personal use only.  

high quality dank costs around 10k an oz in bkk. with a 4x4 tent and an 800w led ac on 24.7 you are looking at no more than 10k total for your grow cost (electricity)

from that tent you should be able to pull a min of 16 to 24 oz of quality yummy stuff.

16x10 000 = 160 000

seems like a decent return to me. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, n00dle said:

yes. low grade as low grade gets.

what do you mean by low grade, seems OK to me and I started smoking in 1969. Not the best but at the price no complaints.

Edited by proton
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bruno123 said:

You extract that filthy brickweed? After all you have written here?

thai guys love it. 

you saw the pics i posted a while back showing it ?

to add. no where did i ever say i was smoking it. 

Edited by stoner

Noodle...

Agree Greenlabs I would give a miss for sure.

However your post yesterday said that Prikpot was an amateur site.

Chilli charlotte is marketed at a price@10 grams for 2900 Baht.

It's an entry level price for better budd than others.

Have you tried their Gigabud...??? or Silky delight..??? or strawberry Kush...???

Their gigabud is my fav over all.

The 2 you have tasted are not representative of their product, still good, but not their premium product.

Suggest you try again when they restock as these strains sold out very quickly.

And to note I did not pay retail as I order in bulk.

This company is not amateur as you put it.

Suggest you revisit..!!

Good smoking to all.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I sent you a link for a LINE seller I and many others on this forum have used.

I've made many purchases off Line and Facebook, not one scam.

Scams are hard to do when you have their name and bank account number.

The Thai police take online scams very seriously.

So you're scared you might lose 200bht?

On my ignore list, time waster.

Edited by jaywalker2
I take it you must be british.

8 hours ago, Bruno123 said:

It was clear that many people ordered, showed their links and posted reviews too. You missed all of that?

Did you check the street seller had a licence to sell? Quick to label sellers as dodgy, but yet you bought from the dodgiest of them all. Selling you a 100 baht worth of brickweed and a spliff worth 15 baht, for 500 baht

If the seller offers COD, why worry?

ST1 @ 190 baht and Green Crack @ 300 baht would be a better place for your 500 baht. 20 grams in all and not just an unknown variety of brick weed.

All I'm looking for are specific recommendations. And yest, the street seller let me look at it, feel it, and taste it, which obviously you can't do with online orders.

The topic of this thread is "cheapest good weed now." All of the links I have found are just online versions of the dispensaries that are becoming so prevalent. I was critcizied for paying too much, so of course I wanted a reference for a cheaper source for the same quality. That's common sense. One person (perhaps you) did message me with a link, so I assume you have found that a reliable source. For that I thank you.

Edited by jaywalker2

1 hour ago, marcus111 said:

Hi guy's...

Wow this has really heated up as regards price and strains....!!!

At the end of the day it all depends on what you want and get from a puff or two...!!!

If 20 baht Thai weed works for you...Excellent, keep smoking and enjoy.

If you are looking for a more quality high then none of us will get that from regular Thai weed no matter how it is named, og kush@150baht per gram etc.

The locals are very good at trying to market a Thai stick or brick weed using exotic western names to extract a higher price.

After trying numerous products from Facebook and Shoppee over the last six weeks I for one will stay with quality puff and pay the money.

As I said it's what you enjoy.

Happy smoking to all.

Exaclty my point, thank you for your comment.

5 hours ago, bkk_bwana said:

I just got a delivery of 10g OG Kush from the same vendor. 1250 Baht for 10g. Ordered Sunday, arrived Wednesday, free delivery.  I have no complaints about the quality of what I received for that price. It's good.

thank you for the link,

Here is a menu I just received from an online seller linked here:

a bouquet of foreign varieties
 - OG Cushion 1 gram 150 / 10 grams 1250 / 100 grams 9000 / 1 kilogram 75,000 baht
- Tealot 1 gram 99 /10 grams 825 / 100 grams 5900 / 1kg 49,500 baht
 - Suver 1 gram 75 / 10 grams 625 / 100 grams 4500 / 1 kilogram 37,500 baht
- Cherry white 1 gram 65 / 10 grams 525 / 100 grams 3700 / 1 kilogram 31,500 baht
- KD 1 gram 55 / 10 grams 450 / 100 grams 3200 / 1kg 27,000 baht

Thai species bouquet
Green bouquet 1 gram 50 baht excluded shipping.
10 grams 300 baht including delivery
50 grams 1000 baht
 100 grams 1800 baht
1 kg 15000 baht

Phu Phan bouquet price
 1 gram 30 baht excluded shipping.
10 grams 200 baht including delivery
50 grams 800 baht
100 grams 1,500 baht
 500 grams 6000 baht
1 kg. 12,000 baht

Gering Krawea species
 1 gram 40 baht excluded shipping.
 10 grams 250 baht including delivery
50 grams 900 baht
100 grams 1,650 baht
 500 grams 7500 baht
1 kg. 13,000 baht

Can anybody parse this for me? What is Cherry White? Green Bouquet? Does brickweed have names or is it alway just brickweed?

Please, enlighten my ignorance.

36 minutes ago, jaywalker2 said:

Here is a menu I just received from an online seller linked here:

a bouquet of foreign varieties
 - OG Cushion 1 gram 150 / 10 grams 1250 / 100 grams 9000 / 1 kilogram 75,000 baht
- Tealot 1 gram 99 /10 grams 825 / 100 grams 5900 / 1kg 49,500 baht
 - Suver 1 gram 75 / 10 grams 625 / 100 grams 4500 / 1 kilogram 37,500 baht
- Cherry white 1 gram 65 / 10 grams 525 / 100 grams 3700 / 1 kilogram 31,500 baht
- KD 1 gram 55 / 10 grams 450 / 100 grams 3200 / 1kg 27,000 baht

Thai species bouquet
Green bouquet 1 gram 50 baht excluded shipping.
10 grams 300 baht including delivery
50 grams 1000 baht
 100 grams 1800 baht
1 kg 15000 baht

Phu Phan bouquet price
 1 gram 30 baht excluded shipping.
10 grams 200 baht including delivery
50 grams 800 baht
100 grams 1,500 baht
 500 grams 6000 baht
1 kg. 12,000 baht

Gering Krawea species
 1 gram 40 baht excluded shipping.
 10 grams 250 baht including delivery
50 grams 900 baht
100 grams 1,650 baht
 500 grams 7500 baht
1 kg. 13,000 baht

Can anybody parse this for me? What is Cherry White? Green Bouquet? Does brickweed have names or is it alway just brickweed?

Please, enlighten my ignorance.

At those prices it will be standard Thai weed with fancy names