Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

... what about this one folks, Facebook ad linking to website ... 

Blue Dream, Northern Lights and others like 500g = 1999B / 750g = 2590B / 1kg = 2999B ... that's unbelievable cheap, got to be a scam, no?

Comments below the ads inconclusive at best ...

https://sitorvifl.shop/?m=Item&a=show&id=40403&fbclid=IwAR2FWSoW4MYF_U-0NG1jYBhHMGhbOo7GaW4sdouBB3dVeeiMUJ0ttX6sF9o

01.JPG.121fcc4e25d070a43863479b38f16ee2.JPG

02.JPG.f7b5079e119accef99b47b33549612e5.JPG

On 11/10/2022 at 1:51 PM, roietfortress said:

Lampang farm is pushing marketing hard. did their strains get any better? i might have to take a road trip out there. they have a store. maybe we can look and test.

#

Just got three different strains from there, 10g of Green Crack 10g  of KDHY and 10g of Krawie small, all are abolutely fine.

• Like 1

Exactly right Redwood1.

That's one of the several reasons I have declined to post the twitter/line accounts of my favourite suppliers.

It's hard to know whether the people "obsessed with reporting all value weed sellers" as you correctly put it are abolitionist cranks or forum sellers trying to nobble the competition (and I'm not talking about the sponsors).

I'm sure we all look forward to the day when the weed bill will be ratified so that all ambiguity about recreational use and sales will be removed.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Still plenty of cheap weed sellers on Lazada and Shopee.....But I will not post them anymore because some one on this forum is obsessed with reporting all value weed sellers..

Curious asks...

You know this how and who are they reporting them to?

1 hour ago, wombat said:

Curious asks...

You know this how and who are they reporting them to?

It only happened on Lazada or Shopee....But when a posted cheap weed  listings get pulled within  minutes to a few hours multiple times....Well....That's just strange...

I could be wrong but on-line advertising, promotion and fulfillment was restricted last week when Cannabis Flowers were deemed to be a "controlled herb".

6) Do not sell controlled herbs. or products processed from controlled herbs for trade Via automatic vending machines (Vending Machine) through electronic channels or computer networks

7) Advertising of controlled herbs is prohibited in all commercial channels.

Yes, much advertising remains. I follow dozens of growers/sellers on Messenger, LINE, IG, FB and see dozens of new "sponsored" links weekly.

Maybe Lazada and Shopee are trying to abide with this new "rule" for fear of having their vast, core businesses legally encumbered by some gadfly filing a court complaint?

Also, there are a lot of quick-hit scammers on these platforms and the operators are quick to remove these.

I agree with you bamnutsak, though I thought that online sales were prohibited as of the draft bill in June; either way, the prohibition of online sales was clear in the Royal Gazette announcement in the last week.

Another issue is that many of the online sellers are unlicensed anyway, which is why I have resisted requests on this forum to post line and twitter accounts of my favourite suppliers.

Have a good day.

On 12/1/2022 at 9:14 AM, Pinot said:

I bought a vaporizer from the Vape Shop. It makes smoking cheap weed like the Red Thread or Green Crack delightful. Expensive stuff is even better but vaping the cheap stuff is the way to go. 

Pilot

This may be an amateur question but how do you vape your dope ? I looked in a vape shop in Pattaya today and it all seemed like liquids, which I thought was illegal here but anyway. 

1 minute ago, Kevin Taylor said:

Pilot

This may be an amateur question but how do you vape your dope ? I looked in a vape shop in Pattaya today and it all seemed like liquids, which I thought was illegal here but anyway. 

Its ok to vape weed but if you vape tobacco you can go to jail.... 

5 hours ago, Kevin Taylor said:

Pilot

The vapes that just do nicotine are the most sold. There are vapes for dope. Try the online https://thaivapeshop.store/ . I chose the Aura Flowermate for 2900 baht. It works perfectly. Everyone I show this to, buys it. 

Aura Flowermate Vape

We released our first version of search today, and hopefully more shops will add their product selection over the coming weeks.

Theres still a lot of work to do to ensure that the search is as extensive as possible but for now you can try this url to see all the indexed flower we have (you can click into the shops to see their pricing):

https://weed.in.th/?search=flower

Keywords you can use are "prerolls", "flower", "edible", "topical".

The goal of WEED.in.th is to make dispensary discovery easier, as well as product search.

We have delayed the addition of seeds due to the amount of metadata we need to track, but it will be coming ;). If you run a shop you can contact us at [email protected] for your management links.

Edited by OG Thai

Green crack 7.5 baht per g

Last night my favourite supplier offered me an end of year special – Green Crack 100g 750 baht (7.5 baht per g) including shipping. In buds, not compressed.  Outdoor grown from Laos.

This is the same GC I reviewed earlier, very potent. A fraction of a g needed, so 100g in theory would keep me for the next year or two, even if I smoked every day.

In fact it’s so strong I’ve started mixing it with Baox (CBD), about 3:1, Baox:GC.

The really great thing for me as an outdoor grower is that I can be sure any locally grown outdoor marijuana will do well in my garden. My last purchase of 50g of this GC gave me around 50 seeds, so I expect this new purchase to give me around 100 seeds.

And get this: seed sellers are selling GC seeds for around 8-10 euros/GBP/USD  a seed, so that’s about 400 to 500 euros/GBP/USD  of female seeds (allowing for the fact that about half will be male). All this plus 100g of high potency mj for 750 baht!

My previous GC seeds/plants are doing very well in the garden, as well as the Thai sativas I’m growing, though I expect budrot could be a bigger problem with the GC.

Green Crack is usually rated 17-20% THC, but this is so strong I was thinking of getting it tested. But the testing service costs 2,000 baht, so it seems rather pointless as I’m not reselling.

Have a good weekend y’all.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 11/8/2022 at 4:49 PM, philthebook said:

FYI Mods removed links to my suppliers but I have answered everyones DM's who have asked.

My number one for best bang for buck is this Lemon Haze (indoor grow), lovely smell, nice high, great price, I originally ordered 5g and then ordered a further 30g, stopped wasting my time with green crack and similar strains:

Screenshot_37.jpg

20221025_194654.thumb.jpg.01268739b688575f5bb403fd84130de1.jpg

20221025_194617.thumb.jpg.8a9b6385bd64d7671441c515fc624a06.jpg

Where is this place?

Edited by Mitkof Island
Where is this place located? Sounds like the same stuff I found in Hua Hun.

19 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

I was wondering if the sellers on LINE's shop.line.me are legit or scams. Some are offering low price weed and one offering Nepalese hash claimed to be imported.

Nep.jpg

image_2022-12-04_121814694.png

Looks like Kief ...wouldn't touch it with a barge pole...hash to me doesn't have airholes in it.

I got some proper hash months ago that promo'd like this...it was nice and it was real...sadly it was a one of and they never re-upped

Screenshot_20220909-095846_LINE.jpg

3 hours ago, wombat said:

Looks like Kief ...wouldn't touch it with a barge pole...hash to me doesn't have airholes in it.

I got some proper hash months ago that promo'd like this...it was nice and it was real...sadly it was a one of and they never re-upped

Screenshot_20220909-095846_LINE.jpg

True. The Nepalese looks more like a chocolate cake in comparison.

On 12/1/2022 at 9:14 AM, Pinot said:

I bought a vaporizer from the Vape Shop. It makes smoking cheap weed like the Red Thread or Green Crack delightful. Expensive stuff is even better but vaping the cheap stuff is the way to go. 

I ordered this one last Friday. Jonesin' for the delivery!  ????

https://thaivapeshop.store/products/black-widow-dry-herb-wax-vaporizer

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Peabody said:

I had a black mamba sent from UK which is similar to that...I didn't like that i couldnt inhale deeply nor get any taste from the smoke...another toy gathering dust in the cupboard 

I would like to read your experience with yours...maybe I was doing something wrong and missing the point.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, wombat said:

I had a black mamba sent from UK which is similar to that...I didn't like that i couldnt inhale deeply nor get any taste from the smoke...another toy gathering dust in the cupboard 

I would like to read your experience with yours...maybe I was doing something wrong and missing the point.

I certainly get all the taste of the weed without the harsh smoke. The idea is to pull the vapor in slowly. It's a very efficient and clean way to "smoke" weed. I've retired my beloved water pipe bong. I'm hooked. It's really a game changer for me. I can't imagine your vape is any different. Perhaps pull the retired toy out and give it a second chance. Appreciate what it is doing right. 

BTW, I recently bought some "powdered" flowers weed that was 250 baht for 10gms.  I found it to be especially good for using with a vape. It's perfect because there is no cleaning of the weed or grinding necessary. The source has stopped listing it but if you do see it, try it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peabody said:

I expect it will be perfect. I suspect mine holds a bit more. Let us know how you like it and if you feel like me, it's a game changer. 

I'm thinking of getting another for a backup. 

12 hours ago, Pinot said:

I expect it will be perfect. I suspect mine holds a bit more. Let us know how you like it and if you feel like me, it's a game changer. 

I'm thinking of getting another for a backup. 

How much approx do you use each time?, can you get several hits of one 'bowl', or whatever the term is. For example if you were to roll a joint, you may use ,2g, are the amounts used less when vaping?, i presume you just grind it first?.

48 minutes ago, Burgo1979 said:

How much approx do you use each time?

Depends, but for the average portable dry-herb vaporizer ~ 0.05 grams. I get three solid hits (with two smaller ones on either side, you can fluff and re-hit, I don't, some save the remnants, brown not burnt, for further processing, I don't). Yes, you grind first.

Portable, discreet, quick-use, no torch/flame required, clean taste, smell, high. I use 190 C.

There is a thread here on these. Now widely available here on line.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/3/2022 at 10:38 AM, oldscool said:

And get this: seed sellers are selling GC seeds for around 8-10 euros/GBP/USD  a seed, so that’s about 400 to 500 euros/GBP/USD  of female seeds (allowing for the fact that about half will be male). All this plus 100g of high potency mj for 750 baht!

You have some mistakes in your calculation:

1: Brickweed seeds dont go 8€. They are sold wholesale with 1k bags being the smallest.

2: How do you get 500 female seeds out of 100g?

3 How is Green Crack high potency?

On 12/3/2022 at 10:38 AM, oldscool said:

Green Crack is usually rated 17-20% THC

On which planet?

It usually has anything between 1-8%.