Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

49 minutes ago, stoner said:

sure if you like gh at 350

I'm pretty confident this is an indoor grow. Good outdoor or GH grows from Humboldt are better than indoor imho. The best outdoor I've had is better then the best indoor hands down. Better high with longer legs.

Pretty sure it's cuz LEDs are not the sun.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, stoner said:

you must not have access to top shelf then. i feel for you man. 

If you were a plant do you think you would be more happy growing inside or outside under the sun...I think a plant would be more happy outside, and produce a better smoke...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

If you were a plant do you think you would be more happy growing inside or outside under the sun.

Inside, no bugs, consistent conditions, stereo,  people talking,  but I've never been a plant so just guessing. ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi guy I have been reading this forum for a while and I would like to share my dealer that give me weed since I was study in ABAC. very reasonable price for University student and tourist. He have dispensary at Bang Na and quality is top grade import from Canada AAA to AAAA+ grade. Happy to share quality weed to all foreign and not get rip off. Price is around 350 - 450 baht max.

His line add:

image.jpeg.fc1220998193f719ad1cc9af1b0541bf.jpeg

Mac Stomper

image.thumb.jpeg.14eced24612c64853695382f266ce25e.jpeg

Waffle Cone

image.thumb.jpeg.f24f6b693ac9b76a296affe1ab7d08a3.jpeg

3 Queens

image.jpeg.e90b84eab9ea6535de16de50c0aa462a.jpeg

Video

Edited by basromet
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Can you share the name, and the dispensary name?

I get a blank page on that LINE add, Bas, photo of chihuahua.

He answered me in the positive from the Chihuahua account now...

took a little while.

12 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Thanks.

Assuming I landed on the right LINE account, prices seem to be 2X+ what you said.

image.thumb.png.d537b83d6616691f38be356a6aa00259.png

Hi I think this is the price for his dispensary shop and it add Dispensary fee. But I think most of the stuff on the menu I order is already out of stock since I order from him last week.
I recommend you to contact his personal line because I think he also do online sale which the price is cheaper than his menu in the dispensary like I say around 350-450 max that is the price I got from him. 

This is what I get for 2700 baht for 6 gram

CF6C47B6-BFAE-40E8-A0DE-36BE27E83CC2.jpg

Edited by basromet

3 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

I'm disinclined to go to any extra effort.

Once you connect he will send you the above menu with several marked "sold out" and the remainder reduced to 450/gm...

He might have contacted you already, but I think he enjoys his product..   ????

This is on the Chihuahua account.

Edited by bobbin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/29/2022 at 10:36 AM, SkyNets said:

Took one for the team lol

The krawie has THC but not much, yeah think it’s intended for cooking I guess.

The Phuphan is good, the rest I would pass.

20221029_095658.jpg

Ordered more Phuphan but its the same story as their GC, it's trash now. Lucky they took it back, will not use them anymore.

20221103_100319.jpg

Edited by SkyNets
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, SkyNets said:

Ordered more Phuphan but its the same story as their GC, it's trash now. Lucky they took it back, will not use them anymore.

20221103_100319.jpg

rainy season swamped all the crops even the rice. too much rain at the end with those big storms. our squirrel tails looked great until the heavy rains.

indoor or greenhouse is the only way in Thailand. we'll have to keep hunting for deals.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, basromet said:

Hi I think this is the price for his dispensary shop and it add Dispensary fee. But I think most of the stuff on the menu I order is already out of stock since I order from him last week.
I recommend you to contact his personal line because I think he also do online sale which the price is cheaper than his menu in the dispensary like I say around 350-450 max that is the price I got from him. 

This is what I get for 2700 baht for 6 gram

CF6C47B6-BFAE-40E8-A0DE-36BE27E83CC2.jpg

I stand to be corrected here but if those 2 buds weigh 6 grams id be wary they weren't PGR'd

55 minutes ago, wombat said:

I stand to be corrected here but if those 2 buds weigh 6 grams id be wary they weren't PGR'd

the picture show 2 bag and each bag have 2 bud each, So i think it's 4 buds. At first I was worry too and did asking him. He say he hope not because he import it from Canada and he didn't grow it by himself with very reasonable price around 200 CAD per oz. These are website sourse.
https://topshelfexpress.co/

https://pacificgreens.co/

Edited by basromet
  • Like 1