Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

16 hours ago, Pinot said:

My smoothie maker had a grinder attachment. I grind down my cheap great flowers and vape it up. It's perfect. It's the only way to fly. 

I like that advice except my plants are 12 foot monsters. 

Surprising delicate flavor vaping Green Crack (laughs). It's true man, I've got the Red Thread also. Wonderful vaping taste. Life is good. 

50 thb/gram..  one cigare size does the job...

3 minutes ago, wombat said:

AKA...None

Cigar size?

That don't sound like good weed to me..

If 3 people don't get off on a thin one paper tallyho number it's low class weed

sweet and nice... no pestisides...  enjoy sounding your 350 then,,,

On 12/10/2022 at 1:34 PM, redwood1 said:

Fastbuds LSD 25 Auto

Fastbuds LSD 25 Auto

• Strong. Novices beware, the super-strong Sativa effect is mind-bending!
  • fastbuds-lsd25-auto.jpg?fit=1500%2C2126&ssl=1

Boy I don't smoke weed but I would really like to try this one....

https://siamseeds.com/product/fastbuds-lsd-25-auto/

Now to the effects - A very euphoric and trippy sativa head space comes on quickly but creeps on for 10-20 minutes, leaving you soaring by time you peak. After 30-60 minutes an overwhelming and narcotic body stone starts at the head and eventually spreads through the whole body leaving one immobile, complacent and content in their own head or surroundings. Very good balance of effects, little to no munchies and does wonders for my PTSD and Chrons. Even high tolerance veteran smokers will find something unique to appreciate about the effects of LSD.

I am just curious if anyone has tried any of this fast bud LSD 25 that I posted about above.....

The name sure sounds interesting...

47 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

I am just curious if anyone has tried any of this fast bud LSD 25 that I posted about above.....

I have not, but I am a Fastbuds fan.

There are strain/grow and smoke reviews found easily on line.

Nice dense buds, smell tropical, the taste is a bit sweet and diesel, the effect seems to be trippy and begin with energetic effect the more you smoke it will turn into melting body high. 2 weeks ago

https://growdiaries.com/seedbank/fastbuds/lsd-25-auto

I think it's popular because all purple strains are popular, it's indica leaning (65%).

There are a reasonable amout of sellers here, just go on LINE, Shopping and search for LSD-25 and LSD25.

HI OG has it for 280. Several other suppliers look good.

Maybe try three separate one gram purchases then follow up with a larger purchase if you like it?

• Like 2

On 12/18/2022 at 12:39 AM, Peabody said:

I just bought the Black Widow.Takes some trial and error , if you're used to joints.

The vapor is not like smoke at all. Load ~0.2g, tamp lightly, fire it up. 

You wonder at first if your vape pipe is working, because it's so smooth and subtle. Then you realize that you've been sitting, dazed, staring at your cold pipe for the last 10 minutes!  ????

I find I get 2-3 mini-sessions out of the Black Widow with a small load, depending on the temp you set. I like to start midway for flavor and bump it up on the 2nd-3rd session. I shut it off after 5-6 hits (more like sippy puffs) and restart it when I want. It's a conduction heating element, so it isn't meant to be a session pipe, but it works well.

Before and after photos

Vape before.jpg

Vape after.jpg

Coincidentally I just got my new Black Widow. I got it as a back-up to the Flowemate but the Black Widow is better. It heats faster and has a longer charge. And, it's cheaper!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 12/19/2022 at 3:33 PM, Pinot said:

Coincidentally I just got my new Black Widow. I got it as a back-up to the Flowemate but the Black Widow is better. It heats faster and has a longer charge. And, it's cheaper!

Tip: make sure the chamber is shut off and cooled down before using the brush (plastic) to clean!

• Like 1

On 12/19/2022 at 7:59 AM, redwood1 said:

Seeds were too expensive for me, and I could only find autos.

I ordered KC Brains Bahia Blackhead instead, flowers just as pretty and 6GBP for 5 seeds.

bahia_blackhead_1_lmgrwibgxufq18zl.jpg

Edited by BritManToo

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:
  On 12/19/2022 at 7:59 AM, redwood1 said:

Just put an LSD25 in water this afternoon. Got 3 LSD25 and 1 Gorilla Glue. All autos. They're like freebies, cuz I don't really need a tent for them. Balcony seems to do alright

14 hours ago, Peabody said:

Just put an LSD25 in water this afternoon. Got 3 LSD25 and 1 Gorilla Glue. All autos. They're like freebies, cuz I don't really need a tent for them. Balcony seems to do alright

Hey Peabody, please post some pics as your grow progresses.

Many shops have top shelf top quality to like 250 baht per gram very good quality grade aaa......????

อัพเดทงาน Og นะครับ mid - top shelf ????????????
️Fruity gelato
1G = 200
5G = 900.- ????
10G = 1,500.- ????????
================
️Jack herer
️Mandarin sunset
️Sour diesel
1G = 150.-
5G = 650.- ????
10G = 1,200.- ????????
================
????Alien OG
????Black diamond
????King Louis
????Purple Master
????Big bud
????Garlic star
????Ice cream
????Lava cake
????Mimosa
????Purple punch
????Sundae Driver
????THC Bomb
????Wedding cake
**** Top shelf  ****
1G/300.-
10g/2800.- ????
1oz/7500.- ????????
100g/25,000.-????????????

Edited by wildpuppet72
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, wildpuppet72 said:

Many shops have top shelf top quality to like 250 baht per gram very good quality grade aaa......????????

It seems that you have posted this in the wrong thread.

This thread has now been hijacked by posters discussing vapes, seeds and grow operations, despite there being separate threads for these subjects.

Thank you for trying to bring the thread back on topic though.

Edited by Bert got kinky
  • Thumbs Up 2

5 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

This thread has now been hijacked by posters discussing vapes, seeds and grow operations, despite there being separate threads for these subjects.

I see I did contribute to taking this off topic. Sorry all!

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, wildpuppet72 said:

Many shops have top shelf top quality to like 250 baht per gram very good quality grade aaa......????

อัพเดทงาน Og นะครับ mid - top shelf ????????????
️Fruity gelato
1G = 200
5G = 900.- ????
10G = 1,500.- ????????
================
️Jack herer
️Mandarin sunset
️Sour diesel
1G = 150.-
5G = 650.- ????
10G = 1,200.- ????????
================
????Alien OG
????Black diamond
????King Louis
????Purple Master
????Big bud
????Garlic star
????Ice cream
????Lava cake
????Mimosa
????Purple punch
????Sundae Driver
????THC Bomb
????Wedding cake
**** Top shelf  ****
1G/300.-
10g/2800.- ????
1oz/7500.- ????????
100g/25,000.-????????????

ill go out on a limb and say this is advertising disguised as a bro post. 

if not too much trouble could you please post some pics of broccoli and fire.  but for real can you post some pics of this fine sounding bud.....maybe ill buy 100g and run it....see what fire comes out. 

On 12/23/2022 at 7:26 AM, gargamon said:

Current supplier on line shopping. I have ordered but not yet received.

Screenshot_20221223-072111_Kiwi Browser.jpg

It's been over a week since I received the message on line that the product had been shipped(no tracking num). Still not here. Lucky for me it's COD. Obviously not coming.

Vendor was HI OG. Probably best to ignore him. 

Anyone have success on line shopping?

If you are looking for a balance between top quality and great price, check out our Chili Charlotte at only 199 baht per gram. Read our reviews and find out why this is our top seller: https://go.prikpot.com/chilicharlotte

This is grown organically in a greenhouse by an FDA-approved grower. Same day dispatch if you order before 13.00 Mon-Sat. 

chili-charlotte-indica-bundle-online-thailand.jpg

3 hours ago, PrikPot said:

If you are looking for a balance between top quality and great price, check out our Chili Charlotte at only 199 baht per gram. Read our reviews and find out why this is our top seller: https://go.prikpot.com/chilicharlotte

This is grown organically in a greenhouse by an FDA-approved grower. Same day dispatch if you order before 13.00 Mon-Sat. 

chili-charlotte-indica-bundle-online-thailand.jpg

You need to sell per gram I wouldnt buy any 10g pack until I tested a 1 gram package thanks

• Like 2

On 12/10/2022 at 11:52 AM, Mr Meeseeks said:

Siam Seeds has a flower sale on now on their website.

image.thumb.jpeg.5627def9ba1e711d963a6e735af80f2d.jpeg

Sweet Zombie 250thb per gram.

image.thumb.jpeg.a5d2b4ff6b31cbf77384e12fea27a334.jpeg

Cheeselicious 150thb per gram.

Thanks for this these guys are not to bad ,super quick delivery free Xmas gift of 2 g and it arrived Xmas day.

there weed actually has some fragrance and aroma to it,definitely some of the better stuff I have bought at more realistic prices.

still not super strong but mix the different strains up a bit(cocktail) and it’s does the job. 
Im gonna get a bong cut the Tabasco out and see what pure bong hits like.

Edited by taninthai

5 hours ago, gargamon said:

It's been over a week since I received the message on line that the product had been shipped(no tracking num). Still not here. Lucky for me it's COD. Obviously not coming.

Vendor was HI OG. Probably best to ignore him. 

Anyone have success on line shopping?

I read that any online action is illegal