Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

3 hours ago, wombat said:

curious asks with the availability of so many different breeds of weed why would the poster want a Kg...

he'd be awfully bored with it after a short time for sure?

1. there's an election coming up and many of them are campaigning to make weed illegal again. enough reason for me ????

2. if you buy a kg you can still use other strains.

3. most of these strains work better after sitting in the closet 6-9 months. the old Thai stick was strong and popular because it sat on a ship for months on the way to the US.

maybe all or none of those are valid lol

#

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Yeah, but it'll be off in a year, then all you can do is chuck it.

you can freeze it for 2-3 years with no loss in THC.

i'll be more relaxed when the laws are set in stone.

besides i cook about 100g a week ????

#

• Haha 2

I’m running out off cigarettes and rolling tobacco ,,anyone got good price on 1kg rolling Tabacco????????????

so much incorrect info on this forum it’s unreal ,,,, why does everyone seems to think there an expert and post incorrect info.

Edited by taninthai
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

this isnt correct. thc even under optimal conditions degrades around 16 percent in the first year alone. 

https://blog.lunatechequipment.com/thc-degradation-and-why-it-matters

yea i can link to stuff too ????

https://www.marijuanamoment.net/this-is-the-best-way-to-store-marijuana-for-the-apocalypse-according-to-science/

16% isn't too bad if they make it illegal again and we only have Laos bricks. of course now they are working on a new prostitution law, so i think we're fine.

#

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, taninthai said:

so much incorrect info on this forum it’s unreal ,,,, why does everyone seems to think there an expert and post incorrect info.

Smoking marijuana doesn't make you smarter. Smoking marijuana makes you think you're smarter.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

yea i can link to stuff too ????

https://www.marijuanamoment.net/this-is-the-best-way-to-store-marijuana-for-the-apocalypse-according-to-science/

16% isn't too bad if they make it illegal again and we only have Laos bricks. of course now they are working on a new prostitution law, so i think we're fine.

#

thc degrades over time. period. some ways are better than others. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, roietfortress said:

maybe share how you would store cannabis for 1-2 years instead of telling people they are wrong on nearly every page of this thread? your opinion is pretty meaningless without actionable info.

we get it. you are the top stoner in Thailand. who cares.

#

Generally you wouldn’t store it for 1 or 2 years for the reason it will be rubbish after this time the idea is grow sell smoke keep it fresh,same with most products do you see users of fruit and veg buying multiple kg of product,no because over time lose freshness and quality of product.

all this is regularly pointed out on here yet others still think they know better.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

maybe share how you would store cannabis for 1-2 years instead of telling people they are wrong on nearly every page of this thread? your opinion is pretty meaningless without actionable info.

Grow it every year, throw or giveaway what you don't use.

This isn't rocket science!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

we get it. you are the top stoner in Thailand. who cares.

#

why would i want to store cannabis for 2 years ? stupid idea. we get it you're the new bull in the china shop...no one cares. 

• Like 1

The conversations on here are ridiculous you are now talking about buying cheapest lowest quality weed with virtually no thc and storing it for 2 years????????????????????????

And as for smoking or eating 10grams a day I call bs on that,that is not what weed is about no way is that much needed and it just shows the poor quality weed giving virtually no effect,very inexperienced and probably just getting placebo effect????????????.

I would recommend go see someone maybe you have addiction if need that much.

off coarse you take everything with a pinch of salt on here due to the amount of hero’s and experts 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, moontang said:

I may bite the bullet and pay 100 usd for 28g of this... Oh and about 25% taxes for those without medical card.  Dosi D'oh.  Around 25% thc. 

cb4589ba2db2b220e14ce8247217c26f.jpeg

No big deal we got this thailand around 130/140 dollar 28g6E99408E-CB86-40DF-93F9-78406069382F.thumb.jpeg.ca44e1258bb838f62858cad190201fd1.jpeg

8 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

this place never changes.

everybody wants to think they are the smartest and insult everyone else. yes, exactly, you complain about the exact thing you are doing XD

it was a light convo about storage. i didn't tell anyone to do anything. i didnt claim i was right or insult anyone with a different opinion. i really dont care if im right or wrong. it was a conversation.

some of you arent smoking as much as you claim..

#

It’s actually you doing the insulting though I am complaing about constant wrong info posted ,,,,,people told you you don’t store weed for 2 years and you insulted them and asked them to tell you how to store it instead of keep telling everyone they wrong.

Then go onto claim you getting through ridiculous amounts 100 gram a week 250gram a month I seen you post????????as said that is proof of how bad quality the weed is,,,,,it’s not an insult it’s fact.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, taninthai said:

No big deal we got this thailand around 130/140 dollar 28g6E99408E-CB86-40DF-93F9-78406069382F.thumb.jpeg.ca44e1258bb838f62858cad190201fd1.jpeg

Why are you paying with US Dollars if you are buying in Thailand and could you kindly advise us of how many Belarusian Rubles that is?

Edited by Bert got kinky
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, roietfortress said:

this place never changes.

everybody wants to think they are the smartest and insult everyone else. yes, exactly, you complain about the exact thing you are doing XD

it was a light convo about storage. i didn't tell anyone to do anything. i didnt claim i was right or insult anyone with a different opinion. i really dont care if im right or wrong. it was a conversation.

some of you arent smoking as much as you claim..

You expressed your opinion, nobody agreed. In fact it was unanimous you were incorrect. Then you get angry,  In addition you are the one talking about how much weed you use. Just kick back and learn.