Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

58 minutes ago, marin said:

I believe that. This is/was really nice Thai weed. It has that "chocolate" deep rich smell you used to get with the best sticks say 40 years ago. So well cured and packaged. Glad I picked up 50grams and wish I had gotten more. Very easy to communicate with the shop as well. 

I wonder if he is seeing dollar signs in his eyes and a new site will be in English and 10x the price ????

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, MrBiker said:

I wonder if he is seeing dollar signs in his eyes and a new site will be in English and 10x the price ????

Doubt it. Spoke to him on the phone. Seemed like an old time "head" that was really happy people were liking what he had on offer. 

On 3/4/2023 at 4:39 PM, coconuts said:

i decarbonated about 1 gram of the weed i bought on page 63 . 

i then melted butter in a pan, sprinkled about a fifth or so of a teaspoon into the butter and then spread it on toast . i ate it about 2 hours before bed and had an amazing sleep 

i woke up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet and i had to hold onto the walls to walk to the toilet ????

it's fair to say i was off my head 

i think even a fifth of a teaspoon was too much . it is strong stuff though but eating it gives a more intense buzz imo 

I'm with you. I'm a bit of a lightweight. I was a heavy user in my youth but it was mainly Thai stick and other assorted bush weed and hash.

After not using for more than 25 years, I have been going down the CBD path for some pain relief for joint injuries.

I decarbed some high CBD content medium THC bud in a water bath in my rice cooker worked a treat.

I made a batch of brownies with just highly ground weed sprinkled through the mix and then another batch with defuseed butter weed.

Both are much more intense than just 3ating raw bud, which I was doing. But it seems Brownian motion wasn't truly at play with my sprinkle batch. It is quite hit or miss for 3qch the strength of each of those brownies so far.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, LS24 said:

Both are much more intense than just 3ating raw bud, which I was doing. But it seems Brownian motion wasn't truly at play with my sprinkle batch. It is quite hit or miss for 3qch the strength of each of those brownies so far.

Eating raw flower would do nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, philthebook said:

The Super Lemon Haze I have been buying is the cheapest non brick or Green Crack I have found, actual buds, not a single seed. 

329916839_23853142829530698_4941119589965317354_n (1).jpg

Phil - that's a really good deal. Who is this guy?
(If you can't post it here then drop me a mssg!)
Does he have more stuff?? Speak English?

1 hour ago, Bert got kinky said:

Instead of a one word negative post in which you debunk another post without reason, why not let us all know (the reason) why you disagree with BMT's post.

Unless you explain why you disagree, your post means absolutely nothing and is in your own word, rubish.

Sharing information is how forums work.

He is probably referring to the fact that THCA has no psychotropic or other effects that stimulate the endocannabinoid system. THCA + heat/time --> THC.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Instead of a one word negative post in which you debunk another post without reason, why not let us all know (the reason) why you disagree with BMT's post.

Unless you explain why you disagree, your post means absolutely nothing and is in your own word, rubish.

4 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Bert, I had already shared my information. Did you bother to read my post?

Now please re-read what BMT, replied to me. He didn't actually state that he had tried to eat bud and had not personally failed to have an effect. He purely hypothesised. Maybe you should have put your ire at him for his anecdotal posts.

I my response was apt and I stand by it.

But let's not let this side track a good post. All I tried to do 2as assist another poster. BMT seemed to have made a claim that he read on the internet and just regurgitated it without testing.

If you want to take it offline from this thread, please PM me, I will be happy to into more detail.

Edited by LS24
  • Thumbs Up 1

25 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

The drug in cannabis is inactive until heated.

You can either smoke it or cook it with fat.

Eating it raw, drug not active, does nothing.

Boiling it in water, drug not active, does nothing.

If you're totally ignorant about cannabis, posting nonsense on a cannabis forum is probably unwise, because we'll call you out on it.

Spreading misinformation on any forum is not helpful to anyone.

Have you personally tested your theory? Yes or No?

Why do I note very specific results to the positive? Are you suggesting placebo?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

The weed I was eating was cured and dried. I wager others to try this. And please take note that I clearly stated - which may have been ignored - that I was a relative lightweight.

Why were people getting high eating weed 30 years ago before "decarbed" was even a word?

When exactly did you first hear of the word "debarbed"?

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, LS24 said:

Why were people getting high eating weed 30 years ago before "decarbed" was even a word?

When exactly did you first hear of the word "debarbed"?

50 years ago I smoked it like everyone else. I knew no other way to use it. 

3 years back I tried my first happy pizza in Phnom penh. 

1 year back I heard the word decarbed on Rollitup forum. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

total sense of humour failure.

No, you got caught out. You accused me. Shame that your attitude wecked your good thread.

Shame on you Bert and Brit. A fail by you both.

Edited by LS24
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I'd read my sig!

You can do it too.

So thank you for finally realising that you are a fool on this occasion and interrupting my useful post to the person I originally responded to. You don't write rubbish to my useful post and none og this happens. You relaise that, don't you.

So You read your own signature and abide by it would be my words for you.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

so youre saying you take a raw cured cannabis flower eat it and get high ? are you putting it into any food or a meal or anything ? 

science will tend to disagree with you on that one. so if you are getting high then yes i would think its the placebo effect. 

Cured weed. Yes. It affects me similar to 10:10 CBD THC oil.

When you have tested yourself personally, please refrian from replying again.

• Haha 2

Back in the day we use to eat a bit off raw solid ,,don’t really know why and don’t know if it ever affected me as always smoking too.

never really heard of anyone just eating raw flowers,,why would you want to must taste pretty rank.

• Haha 1

On 3/9/2023 at 6:24 PM, BritManToo said:

Eating raw flower would do nothing.

Actually not quite right. I remember being on an island a while back where they would make milk/yoghurt based shakes.

fruit, yoghurt and a couple of handfuls of weed blended in, certainly had an effect.
In fact, I tried it again myself as a backpacker by simply crumbling up some weed by hand and mixing it into a pot of yoghurt bought from 7/11. Left the yoghurt pot for some minutes in a bath of crushed ice so that the yoghurt would soften the dry weed and then ate it together with my girlfriend ????

So unless the weed was ‘decarbed’ prior to purchase, there is most certainly an effect when eating it with a milk based product, even when cold. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BritManToo said:

The drug in cannabis is inactive until heated.

You can either smoke it or cook it with fat.

Eating it raw, drug not active, does nothing.

Boiling it in water, drug not active, does nothing.

If you're totally ignorant about cannabis, posting nonsense on a cannabis forum is probably unwise, because we'll call you out on it.

Spreading misinformation on any forum is not helpful to anyone.

I have to support LS24 on this one, as in my post above. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

THCA spontaneously, partially, and SLOWLY decarboxylates (BTW- not "decarbonates" - totally different chemistry. CO2 vs COOH) on exposure to light, room temp, and long-term storage. THCA also binds VERY WEAKLY to CB1R and CB2R. Yes, you might feel something by eating raw material - you lightweights!  ???? As Yoda says, the placebo effect is strong in this one.

Try these articles. If you can't read these, you have no business commenting on cannabinoid chemistry. Takeaway message: MINOR binding of THCA-A to receptors, with MINOR effects. THCA is stored in fatty tissues and takes MONTHS to build up to appreciable levels. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5510775/
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-77175-y

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1