Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

7 minutes ago, coconuts said:

i don't think people want deals that other people post , but they want to find their own deals .

i posted that i buy top grade bud at 160 a gram , as good if not better than anything i have seen in shops  ( page 63 )  ,  but no one asked for contact details or where to buy it . 

Everyone likes different stuff for me there too many strains now still not found anything I reallly like to make me order bigger amounts ,I like to find something I like then just stick to it 1/3,strains for a bit of variety,I don’t like continually smoking different strains your not chilled out enjoying the smoke it leads to just analyzing it all the time trying to decide where it fits in to your required quality levels.

I also like to buy from people who I know how thete growing thete weed chemical free drying and curing,,,you can only get this with smaller growers.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coconuts said:

low post count , you caught me , well done . 

what and where is being sold for 20 baht a gram please ?

Sour Diesel, on the previous page of this thread, ask Philthebook for details.

I don't share supplier details to new members.

They tend to get reported and shut down.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, taninthai said:

Got white truffle and lava cake from green yard420…….200bht a gram

popcorn buds small pretty dense,not much smell from jar or when smoking …..does the job not much taste……..would I buy again not really I know this weed at least 3/4 month old prefer fresher stuff.

I would say mid grade.was advertised as high grade.

E71E2F4A-8BF8-4FBF-B690-A1C7159E610C.thumb.jpeg.d9aef04216fad9e1cb6bc32978ed590c.jpegFCF770D4-917C-47AE-90AE-623FDF5192D5.thumb.jpeg.ee084837f689ac7cc2c6cbd095247421.jpeg

Looks a lot different to what she advertised, shame ????

56 minutes ago, philthebook said:

Looks a lot different to what she advertised, shame ????

Yes was advertised as this ……the other order off 10g for 1200 bht should be turning up today/tommorow 

D2C7303F-37A6-4C38-9CB2-25BBFD1A949A.jpeg.f6f248b157bd63b58715f87f7b1d8b5c.jpeg

Edited by taninthai
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, coconuts said:

i don't think people want deals that other people post , but they want to find their own deals .

i posted that i buy top grade bud at 160 a gram , as good if not better than anything i have seen in shops  ( page 63 )  ,  but no one asked for contact details or where to buy it . 

They do, but trust is hard earned.

Even with everything we have built so far many wish to meet in person, and see the product before purchasing.

(for good reason, as majority of the online market has proven to be untrustworthy)

Edited by OG Thai
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, OG Thai said:

They do, but trust is hard earned.

Even with everything we have built so far many wish to meet in person, and see the product before purchasing.

(for good reason, as majority of the online market has proven to be untrustworthy)

I would much prefer to walk into shops and use there services but they all obsessed with getting the 500/600 bht sales from tourists.

I have talked to a few shops around my way they know I live here make regular purchases all they offer buy 3 gram@500 bht get 1 gram free????????????????????no thanks,,,,,80% of tourist leave this month see how they get on in low season.

I leave myself in 2 weeks ,away for about 4 months,when I come back will be growing my own ,still buy a few little bits just for variety.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, taninthai said:

I would much prefer to walk into shops and use there services but they all obsessed with getting the 500/600 bht sales from tourists.

I have talked to a few shops around my way they know I live here make regular purchases all they offer buy 3 gram@500 bht get 1 gram free????????????????????no thanks,,,,,80% of tourist leave this month see how they get on in low season.

I leave myself in 2 weeks ,away for about 4 months,when I come back will be growing my own ,still buy a few little bits just for variety.

I understand your frustration with the tourist-centric pricing that's prevalent in the market. It's certainly an inconvenience for residents like you.

Our store's strategy is to prioritize locals by offering volume-based discounts, ensuring that we can provide better prices without being inundated by numerous small orders.

Once our physical store is operational, we plan to maintain competitive prices while introducing incentives such as membership programs or first-time minimum order quantities. Upon reaching the required threshold, customers will enjoy discounted rates on all subsequent purchases.

Our primary goal is to supply high-quality cannabis to residents rather than short-term tourists, focusing on affordability and consistency. We hope this approach will lead to a more satisfying experience for customers like you who are seeking a reliable and reasonably priced source for cannabis products.

• Like 1

10g ..:.1200 bht arrived big buds tight dense pretty hard buds look really good…5g godfather 5g mimosa pretty decent smell.

Im not sure about this weed definitely not very strong smoked 3 straight off ,I actually think it could be low thc high cbd weed.

it’s very similar to some stuff I bought couple off months ago same issue all looks and smells good but little feel from it.

This is the problem from random adds you don’t know what your getting ,,,,,,,it’s bizarre this forum because a lot off people are posting cheap cheap weed purchases here and saying it’s good weed,my experience very different.

will try this again in bong tonight it I don’t think it strong at the Minuit,wouldn’t buy again would rather pay my 240/250 for proper stuff8387CF69-7ABD-4E7C-ABA2-84DA747DFF26.thumb.jpeg.4a74fff2a36b2eae7f43402577282a94.jpeg3ED321B1-9F89-4F7C-A3ED-C721F70C2FFF.thumb.jpeg.c7b99ce701853518dae30b646b41b491.jpeg

18246A2D-D991-4BA0-B5EC-0687145EBE37.jpeg

19541BD5-7261-4479-91AB-7E3145703965.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/6/2023 at 11:23 AM, philthebook said:

Thai Maths ???? I keep ordering the trial set as it's a better deal and the weed is great for the price.

10g + 5 free = 15g for 250b = 16.6 baht per gram

20g (nothing free) for 450b = 22.5 baht a gram

Super special promotion 10g free 5g=250฿ Outside stuff S0UR DIESEL Premium grade, new, fragrant, sticky, heavy Free delivery. Keep the destination. No more positive. Trial set 10g=250฿ 20 grams = 450 ฿ 50 grams = 1,000 ฿ 1 draw = 1,500฿

334569186_190478667008249_3388792285823994213_n.jpg

I recommend the Sour Diesel, especially good at 22 baht/gm. I bought 20gms delivered for 450 baht. One small joint and...see ya. 

• Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, Pinot said:

I recommend the Sour Diesel, especially good at 22 baht/gm. I bought 20gms delivered for 450 baht. One small joint and...see ya. 

Happy you like it and thanks for the feedback on my recomendation, funny that the trial set 10g + 5 free at 250 baht (free delivery) is a better deal than buying 20g, love Thai maths 555

5 hours ago, taninthai said:

????????????????easy innit see I ordered already……..thanks

Not easy ????

1. design: new packaging (lots of it)
  2. engineering: create new systems to prevent abuse
  3. sell at a loss: set the price low enough to make everyone happy, and lose money

The good thing is that we can at least remove some of the fear factor, and we like the idea of a monthly sample set that everyone can have accessible access to (as long as we can prevent abuse).

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, OG Thai said:

image.png.0f5725dff56755e3117ef0b690ae6a48.png

image.png.6d3c26e530fbdb591274f4f3997327c8.png

Description

Introducing "SAMPLE SET #9: HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN" - a carefully curated cannabis sampler set designed to elevate your senses and transport you to a celestial realm of bliss. This divine assortment features four distinct, high-quality strains, each with its unique aroma, flavor, and effects. Plus, enjoy a bonus mystery surprise sample to further expand your heavenly experience. With a total of 5 grams, this set is perfect for both cannabis connoisseurs and novices seeking a taste of nirvana.

1. Slurricane (1g) - AAAA GRADE Unleash a storm of relaxation with this potent 60% Indica / 40% Sativa hybrid. Slurricane boasts an impressive 26% THC, offering a perfect balance of cerebral stimulation and soothing body effects. Sweet fruity notes and earthy undertones make it a flavorful and aromatic delight.

2. Lilac Diesel (1g) - AAAA GRADE Ignite your senses with the vibrant, fragrant Lilac Diesel, a balanced 50% Indica / 50% Sativa hybrid. With 25% THC, this strain delivers a harmonious blend of uplifting energy and relaxation, accentuated by its distinct floral and diesel aroma.

3. Mandarin Cookies (1g) - AAAA GRADE Embark on a citrus-infused journey with Mandarin Cookies, a lively 30% Indica / 70% Sativa hybrid. This strain features a zesty, sweet aroma and a 24% THC content, providing an energizing, creative experience that's perfect for daytime use.

4. Thin Mint (1g) - AAA GRADE Savor the delectable Thin Mint, a well-balanced 50% Indica / 50% Sativa hybrid, known for its unique blend of minty, earthy flavors. With 24% THC, this strain offers a delightful mix of relaxation and cerebral stimulation, making it ideal for versatile use.

Bonus Mystery Surprise (1g) - AAAA GRADE As an extra treat, we've included a surprise 1-gram sample of another premium AAAA grade strain. Discover a new favorite as you explore the vast and vibrant world of cannabis.

Elevate your cannabis experience with SAMPLE SET #9: HIGHWAY TO HEAVEN, and embrace the enchanting effects of these five exceptional strains. Order yours today and let the journey begin!

SPECIAL TERMS
READ BEFORE PURCHASE

PLEASE NOTE THAT SAMPLE SETS ARE INTENDED FOR SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY. CUSTOMERS SHOULD ONLY PURCHASE ONE OF EACH SAMPLE SET, AS THE PRICE IS LOWER TO ALLOW OUR CUSTOMERS TO EASILY SAMPLE OUR PRODUCTS. ABUSE OF THIS POLICY MAY RESULT IN FUTURE SALES BEING REFUSED.

Please no abuse: https://og.th/strains/sample-set-9

image.png

who is growing quads in thailand ? can you please provide coa. if the quads are grown in thailand is a viewing of the grow possible. i would love to see a grow of that standard here already dialed in. 

35 minutes ago, OG Thai said:

Not easy ????

3. sell at a loss: set the price low enough to make everyone happy, and lose money

The good thing is that we can at least remove some of the fear factor, and we like the idea of a monthly sample set that everyone can have accessible access to (as long as we can prevent abuse).

A monthly sample set sounds like a great idea, will be placing an order for this sample soon for sure, thanks 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, stoner said:

who is growing quads in thailand ? can you please provide coa. if the quads are grown in thailand is a viewing of the grow possible. i would love to see a grow of that standard here already dialed in. 

It's possible ????, and will be the way of the future in Thailand.

Especially as the new regulations are enforced which require proof of origin (already starting in some provinces).

If you need Top Shelf wholesale we offer it in a few strains only (contact us via @LINE ) .

image.thumb.png.586d09975ad357610dc5974274a9e2db.png

Edited by OG Thai

12 hours ago, OG Thai said:

Not easy ????

Yes was gonna say bit off effort and work required from you to get the order from me????????????????????appreciated anyway????????.

It’s good to see companies watching and adjusting to market dynamics.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, OG Thai said:

It's possible ????, and will be the way of the future in Thailand.

Especially as the new regulations are enforced which require proof of origin (already starting in some provinces).

If you need Top Shelf wholesale we offer it in a few strains only (contact us via @LINE ) .

image.thumb.png.586d09975ad357610dc5974274a9e2db.png

so no coa then ? 

you didn't really answer any of my questions kind of danced around it all. 

is a viewing of the quads facility possible ? i would love to see a grow that dialed in already here in thailand. maybe learn a thing or 2.