Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

28 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

60 baht......My my, we like to show off,dont we....lol

10 to 20 baht a gram is my limit....

16.66 max...and its gotta be trimmed bud or its a deal breaker ????

• Haha 2

image.thumb.png.4f50ea934eaebe5dbf99b21af513c5c9.png

We have some exciting news for those who value terpene profiles and affordability over bud size. Two of our most popular strains, Mandarin Cookies and Lilac Diesel, are now available in popcorn size! ????

If you're more focused on the wonderful taste and aroma that these strains provide, along with their fantastic effects, then you're in for a treat! The smaller buds mean lower prices, but rest assured, the quality remains top-notch.

???? Mandarin Cookies (Popcorn): This Sativa Dominant hybrid (70% Sativa, 30% Indica) is known for its sweet citrus and diesel flavors, offering an uplifting, relaxing, and happiness-inducing experience. With a THC content of 24% and a CBD content of 0%, Mandarin Cookies is perfect for those seeking a sedating and calming high. The strain is also known for its therapeutic benefits, helping with anxiety, depression, and stress.

???? Lilac Diesel (Popcorn): This well-rounded Hybrid (50% Indica, 50% Sativa) offers a moderate THC content of 24%, making it an excellent choice for users looking for a delightful and uplifting experience. Lilac Diesel boasts a unique terpene profile, with enchanting flavors of lavender, diesel, and flowery notes. The strain provides invigorating effects, leaving users feeling uplifted, happy, and talkative, making it ideal for social situations. It's also known for its therapeutic benefits, helping alleviate symptoms of anxiety, depression, and stress.

14g - ฿3,240 - ฿231 / g
21g - ฿4,720 - ฿224 / g
28g - ฿5,600 - ฿200 / g
49g - ฿9,000 - ฿183 / g

You can order here: https://og.th/strains

Also these strains are included in the ฿200/g sample pack which is currently only available to new users.

On 3/18/2023 at 1:50 PM, OG Thai said:

Not available for viewing at the moment, this is one of our partners facilities.

As for COA, we are working on it but have hit a snag (we should have them soon).

When we release COA's we want it to be connected to WEED.in.th as a nation-wide verification system without disclosing the farm. Offering the two options:

1. Have a product tested in an affordable way, and obtain a COA with the testers name (will be linked to farm on or end, which ensures that it is legal)
  2. Have a existing farms COA verified under your shops name.

This has been one of the biggest reasons why we were unable to get more shops to list COA's, as no one wants to share their secret sauce, and its tough for shops to pay for testing.

Most that do share them at the moment are growing all in-house, or testing themselves.

There is a need for a 3rd party verification system as many of the hundreds of COA's that we have looked at are unverifiable. Also a decent amount were actually photoshopped (to either fake results, or just save money). 

Also a side-note

The main point of OG Thai is to establish platforms, and systems for the future of cannabis in Thailand. Once the laws are more clear (banking, logistics, laws, ...) it is highly likely that OG will recede into wholesale-only, as a B2B focused entity. By that time we hope that the future of online sales is much more clear, and we can support the whole ecosystem.

Until this is possible we will remain as B2C.

What is C.O.A? Sounds like a Murican thing.
How is it different to Cash on Delivery - COD? (Which I use all the time).

Edited by robsamui

54 minutes ago, robsamui said:

What is C.O.A? Sounds like a Murican thing.
How is it different to Cash on Delivery - COD? (Which I use all the time).

It’s a certification system for verification of quality …I had to google it few weeks back ,believe it’s compulsory for many shops in America no idea if it’s used anywhere else ,,,,,,sure someone with more knowledge will chime in.

while we on the subject I like to know how it’s decided  grading system for AA.      AAA.   AAAA.

maybe they use this coa system and it’s according to amount of cannaboids ,thc etc in the strain.

Edited by taninthai

39 minutes ago, taninthai said:

It’s a certification system for verification of quality …I had to google it few weeks back ,believe it’s compulsory for many shops in America no idea if it’s used anywhere else ,,,,,,sure someone with more knowledge will chime in.

while we on the subject I like to know how it’s decided  grading system for AA.      AAA.   AAAA.

maybe they use this coa system and it’s according to amount of cannaboids ,thc etc in the strain.

The Certificate of analysis (COA) does not fully control the grade, it is only a factor.

Keep in mind many are comparing A,B,C,D pricing to the pricing you see in shops for AAAA-AAA, and this should explain the difference.

The Grading Spectrum

Here's a quick guide to help you grade cannabis based on quality:

AAAA Grade (Presidential, Quads)

Buds so beautiful you feel bad about smoking them. The aroma is so pungent you can smell it in the next town over. It is extremely potent with high terpene content. No mold, mildew or seeds. The smoke is not harsh at all, and the effects and flavor are strong and long-lasting. Grown by experienced cultivators.

AAA Grade (Top Shelf)

The appearance of this cannabis is gorgeous and photo-worthy. The smell should leap out of the container, and it's very potent, maybe too potent for some. High terpene content. No molds, mildew or seeds. The smoke is smooth and the flavor is delicious. It's not quite as strong or pungent as AAAA, but definitely more than grade A.

A Grade (Headies, Primo, Dank)

This cannabis is perfectly grown and cured, with a pungent and enticing flavor. It's cannabis you wouldn't mind smoking all the time. No mold, mildew or seeds. The smoke is great and the bud burns with no crackling sound. It's fresh, no more than 3-4 months old.

B Grade (Mid-grade, mids, boof)

This cannabis looks decent and has an alright smell, good enough for some, but not strong enough for experienced consumers. It might have been good weed but wasn't cured properly. There may be a few seeds or spots of mold here and there. It should still be green.

C Grade (Dirt Weed, reggies, schwag, brick weed)

This cannabis is discolored and brown, smells like hay, lawn clippings, or nothing at all. It's not very potent and could potentially give you a headache. It has a bad taste and is brick weed. It's completely seeded with visible mold.

D Grade (Rope Dope, Ditch Weed)

This cannabis isn't really bud, it looks like leaves, sticks and dirt. It has seeds and mold. It doesn't give you a buzz, but it could give you a respiratory infection. It's hemp with no THC and little CBD.

Edited by OG Thai
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, OG Thai said:

The Certificate of analysis (COA) does not fully control the grade, it is only a factor.

Keep in mind many are comparing A,B,C,D pricing to the pricing you see in shops for AAAA-AAA, and this should explain the difference.

The Grading Spectrum

Here's a quick guide to help you grade cannabis based on quality:

AAAA Grade (Presidential, Quads)

Buds so beautiful you feel bad about smoking them. The aroma is so pungent you can smell it in the next town over. It is extremely potent with high terpene content. No mold, mildew or seeds. The smoke is not harsh at all, and the effects and flavor are strong and long-lasting. Grown by experienced cultivators.

AAA Grade (Top Shelf)

The appearance of this cannabis is gorgeous and photo-worthy. The smell should leap out of the container, and it's very potent, maybe too potent for some. High terpene content. No molds, mildew or seeds. The smoke is smooth and the flavor is delicious. It's not quite as strong or pungent as AAAA, but definitely more than grade A.

A Grade (Headies, Primo, Dank)

This cannabis is perfectly grown and cured, with a pungent and enticing flavor. It's cannabis you wouldn't mind smoking all the time. No mold, mildew or seeds. The smoke is great and the bud burns with no crackling sound. It's fresh, no more than 3-4 months old.

B Grade (Mid-grade, mids, boof)

This cannabis looks decent and has an alright smell, good enough for some, but not strong enough for experienced consumers. It might have been good weed but wasn't cured properly. There may be a few seeds or spots of mold here and there. It should still be green.

C Grade (Dirt Weed, reggies, schwag, brick weed)

This cannabis is discolored and brown, smells like hay, lawn clippings, or nothing at all. It's not very potent and could potentially give you a headache. It has a bad taste and is brick weed. It's completely seeded with visible mold.

D Grade (Rope Dope, Ditch Weed)

This cannabis isn't really bud, it looks like leaves, sticks and dirt. It has seeds and mold. It doesn't give you a buzz, but it could give you a respiratory infection. It's hemp with no THC and little CBD.

bud size, trichomes and density also go into factoring cannabis quality grade. 

for example quads are generally larger nuggets mostly made up of tops. at quads stage of grading nothing less than near perfection of all attributes is needed. 

Seems the grading is just matter of opinion and marketing tool the way of the world now ………..I only heard off popcorn a couple months ago and I been smoking a long time????????????????????already got new phrases high grade popcorn that’s a new one????????????

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, taninthai said:

Seems the grading is just matter of opinion and marketing tool the way of the world now ………..I only heard off popcorn a couple months ago and I been smoking a long time????????????????????already got new phrases high grade popcorn that’s a new one????????????

Yes, popcorn buds are typically smaller in size compared to the larger, more desirable buds. However, this doesn't necessarily mean that the quality is inferior. As mentioned, it's more of a matter of size and presentation, and the same batch of buds can still have the same terpenes and potency as the larger buds.

In countries where cannabis extracts are illegal, like Thailand, farmers may have a surplus of popcorn buds that they can't sell at the standard rate to shops. So, the grading still applies to popcorn buds, and they may be marketed as "high-grade popcorn" to differentiate them from lower quality popcorn buds or trim.

If you want the best deal for good bud you can try asking around for "popcorn", they will know exactly what you mean :).

Edited by OG Thai

5 minutes ago, OG Thai said:

Yes, popcorn buds are typically smaller in size compared to the larger, more desirable buds. However, this doesn't necessarily mean that the quality is inferior. As you mentioned, it's more of a matter of size and presentation, and the same batch of buds can still have the same terpenes and potency as the larger buds.

In countries where cannabis extracts are illegal, like Thailand, farmers may have a surplus of popcorn buds that they can't sell at the standard rate to shops. So, the grading still applies to popcorn buds, and they may be marketed as "high-grade popcorn" to differentiate them from lower quality popcorn buds or trim.

If you want the best deal for good bud you can try asking around for "popcorn", they will know exactly what you mean :).

When I head the phrase couple off months back thought it was new strain????????????????the research I done showed them to be yes the smaller buds at bottom of plant don’t get light and air ,,,,I see quite a few growers just trim all the bottom branches off the plants nowadays to put more focus on the bigger buds and better parts of the plant…,,,we don’t have the phrase popcorn in uk they just sell it all at same price,we have shake or buds.

Edited by taninthai

the grading "system terminology" shows exactly that most people have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to cannabis . 

anything that has mold should not be smoked . mold can be very dangerous for the lungs and human health. so whoever came up for the wording for grade "B" and worse , needs educating 

"spots of mold here and there" ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, coconuts said:

the grading "system terminology" shows exactly that most people have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to cannabis . 

anything that has mold should not be smoked . mold can be very dangerous for the lungs and human health. so whoever came up for the wording for grade "B" and worse , needs educating 

"spots of mold here and there" ????

Only a little mold ????, some good brick.

This is why brick does not exist in many countries with requirements, and standards (and taxes).

Its either disposed of, or thoroughly processed.

Edited by OG Thai

1 minute ago, OG Thai said:

Only a little mold ????, some good brick.

This is why brick does not exist in many countries with requirements, and standards.

i have not smoked brick weed in over 25 years . i wouldn't smoke it now if you gave it to me for free and 25 years ago i would only smoke when there was a drought on in the UK 

there is a lot of bud i can say the same about that i have seen in shops. small tiny <deleted> that they are trying to sell for 500+ a gram . i wouldn't smoke it if it was free

your popcorn looks great . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/18/2023 at 12:55 PM, Wuvu2 said:

YOur checkout requires I send my passport photo to you.  Who???  

There are tons of places to buy weed - both online and off - that don't require I compromise my personal data security. Sorry I'm not THAT high ????

We are now testing an anon facescan check which functions as follows in a short period of time from a 10 second scan:

• Verifies you are a real person
  • Determines a min age range within a high accuracy within 5 years

If the buyer is assumed to be over 25 we instant approve, as we are confident they are not under 20.

If they buyer is not confidently over 25 years of age we require them to pass a ID KYC check which will require one of the following from any country:

• Passport
  • ID Card
  • Drivers License

We expect 95% of cases to pass instantly without the 2nd check (this should all happen within 5 minutes, and is a one time verification).

Edited by OG Thai

3 hours ago, Wuvu2 said:

Uhhh you been smokin' a bit too much of your own products? Check yer math ????  

#Avoid

image.jpeg.6954e96a0eb9f5740d2101fe64f689f9.jpeg

Whoops.

2,400 for existing customers, 1,200 for first timers

????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, OG Thai said:

Whoops.

2,400 for existing customers, 1,200 for first timers

????

Really - only double the price for existing customers?  I think you are spoiling them. My supplier triples the price every time I reorder ????  

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Wuvu2 said:

Really - only double the price for existing customers?  I think you are spoiling them. My supplier triples the price every time I reorder ????  

Mainly packaging, and effort.

Existing customers can buy the strains they like at reasonable rates, not 7x sample packs ????.

Also gold tier customers still have the same low price as first time customers.

We only can offer these rates because of this type of system.

18 minutes ago, Wuvu2 said:

This has become very entertaining. Please help me understand your system further. You have three pricing levels

1. New customers
  2. Repeat customers   (200% new customer price)
  3. Gold tier customers (100% new customer price)

Pray tell...what does one need to do to become a Gold tier customer? I can only be a virgin once right?

Apologies for the confusion. We have two pricing tiers in our loyalty program: Normal customers and Gold tier customers. To become a Gold tier customer, you need to spend a total of 30,000 THB within the last 8 months. Many of our customers have already achieved this status.

For the samples, first timers, and gold tier both get 50% discounts on sample sets.

Existing non-gold customers pay normal rate for our sample sets.

As a Gold tier customer, you'll enjoy perks like sample packages for each drop at the same price as new users (200 THB/g). Soon, we'll also offer 28g pricing on all 7g, 14g, and 21g packages for Gold tier customers. We're working on updating our systems to accommodate this feature.

Additionally, Gold tier customers will have access to limited edition strains, as part of our commitment to rewarding our regular patrons. Our goal is to continuously improve quality while maintaining or even reducing prices whenever possible.

54 minutes ago, Wuvu2 said:

Pray tell...what does one need to do to become a Gold tier customer? I can only be a virgin once right?

I'm on my second virginity.. if it helps.  ..  The smart phone pushed me off the trail of women and now 16 years since it was launched, I'm pretty sure my cherry is back & here to stay this time. ☺️   Females added yet one more requirement for entry; but it was never officially announced anywhere...   Either way, that was a big noe for me... They can transhuman w/o me.

Back on topic, no one grows their own there? It's insanely easy to grow.

Edited by Cult of the Sun
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Cult of the Sun said:

I'm on my second virginity.. if it helps.  ..  The smart phone pushed me off the trail of women and now 16 years since it was launched, I'm pretty sure my cherry is back & here to stay this time. ☺️   Females added yet one more requirement for entry; but it was never officially announced anywhere...   Either way, that was a big noe for me... They can transhuman w/o me.

#OverShare ????

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cult of the Sun said:

show me you have nothing to add to the conversation while adding to the conversation.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, OG Thai said:

Apologies for the confusion. We have two pricing tiers in our loyalty program: Normal customers and Gold tier customers. To become a Gold tier customer, you need to spend a total of 30,000 THB within the last 8 months. Many of our customers have already achieved this status.

For the samples, first timers, and gold tier both get 50% discounts on sample sets.

Existing non-gold customers pay normal rate for our sample sets.

As a Gold tier customer, you'll enjoy perks like sample packages for each drop at the same price as new users (200 THB/g). Soon, we'll also offer 28g pricing on all 7g, 14g, and 21g packages for Gold tier customers. We're working on updating our systems to accommodate this feature.

Additionally, Gold tier customers will have access to limited edition strains, as part of our commitment to rewarding our regular patrons. Our goal is to continuously improve quality while maintaining or even reducing prices whenever possible.

Sounds like an interesting approach.My supplier has a somewhat diabolical marketing strategy. He promises great buds at a great price and only expects payment after I receive the weed - unless I want to send it back.

Stupid me - I fall for the same trick every time I reorder ;-(

• Haha 1