Cheapest good weed now ? I found 350 thb/gram but not cheaper yet, any idea ?

14 minutes ago, n00dle said:

show me you have nothing to add to the conversation while adding to the conversation.

So much for weed users being chill, open minded & friendly..  Sorry if I insulted your smart phone religion..  May the cell tower gods have mercy on me.. ????

• Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, OG Thai said:

Apologies for the confusion. We have two pricing tiers in our loyalty program: Normal customers and Gold tier customers. To become a Gold tier customer, you need to spend a total of 30,000 THB within the last 8 months. Many of our customers have already achieved this status.

For the samples, first timers, and gold tier both get 50% discounts on sample sets.

Existing non-gold customers pay normal rate for our sample sets.

As a Gold tier customer, you'll enjoy perks like sample packages for each drop at the same price as new users (200 THB/g). Soon, we'll also offer 28g pricing on all 7g, 14g, and 21g packages for Gold tier customers. We're working on updating our systems to accommodate this feature.

Additionally, Gold tier customers will have access to limited edition strains, as part of our commitment to rewarding our regular patrons. Our goal is to continuously improve quality while maintaining or even reducing prices whenever possible.

????????????????I agree way to confusing,if I wanted to order another sample pack at new customer price I simply get my mate who don’t even smoke weed to order it for me.

,,worked my way through the sample pack nice weed gets you smashed think lilac diesal was my favorite.

other guys I buy from always give abit  extra and throw a freeby strain in aswell.I leave tommorow for 4/5 months it’s interesting to watch the market and see prices on my return.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, taninthai said:

????????????????I agree way to confusing,if I wanted to order another sample pack at new customer price I simply get my mate who don’t even smoke weed to order it for me.

,,worked my way through the sample pack nice weed gets you smashed think lilac diesal was my favorite.

other guys I buy from always give abit  extra and throw a freeby strain in aswell.I leave tommorow for 4/5 months it’s interesting to watch the market and see prices on my return.

We will do our best to prevent overall abuse, but we cannot stop it all, we just hope enough actually like our product, and support us as a normal customer (as mentioned we lose money on all sample sales).

In the end if you keep asking your mates to buy from us we still see it as a win ????, and you have earned the sample price, and we thank you for spreading the word (marketing).

Our KYC system does alert us on FACE, location, and address collisions. We are taking note but do not have any enforcement process in place yet as abuse has been an extremely small amount of cases. The only system we are enforcing is age alerts for anyone which we are not confident is over 20 years of age (which does work very very well).

We regularly have promo codes as well for free grams, and other things.

In 4-5 months a lot will be different, election finished, and possibly new regulations in place.

Hard to know.

Edited by OG Thai

13 hours ago, Cult of the Sun said:

So much for weed users being chill, open minded & friendly..  Sorry if I insulted your smart phone religion..  May the cell tower gods have mercy on me.. ????

orange, flower, hemorrhoid, spade, kitten.

16 hours ago, OG Thai said:

We will do our best to prevent overall abuse, but we cannot stop it all, we just hope enough actually like our product, and support us as a normal customer (as mentioned we lose money on all sample sales).

In the end if you keep asking your mates to buy from us we still see it as a win ????, and you have earned the sample price, and we thank you for spreading the word (marketing).

Our KYC system does alert us on FACE, location, and address collisions. We are taking note but do not have any enforcement process in place yet as abuse has been an extremely small amount of cases. The only system we are enforcing is age alerts for anyone which we are not confident is over 20 years of age (which does work very very well).

We regularly have promo codes as well for free grams, and other things.

In 4-5 months a lot will be different, election finished, and possibly new regulations in place.

Hard to know.

I clicked on the verify by email button. I recieved an email, but i cant search anything on your site, it just comes up with...'failed to automatically determine your location?'

1 hour ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

1 x Sensi Seeds 'Jack Herer' (they are the original breeder of the Jack Herer strain, so I'm excited to get this one going)

we just hunted a jack from sensi. came out with a real winner very close to the original characteristics. really happy to make it most of our business. 

good luck man. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Burgo1979 said:

I clicked on the verify by email button. I recieved an email, but i cant search anything on your site, it just comes up with...'failed to automatically determine your location?'

For the weed.in.th product search / filtering it needs to have access to your geolocation.

The process for enabling this can very from device to device.

Edited by OG Thai

4 hours ago, wombat said:

yo gunna have to scuze my ignorance again....

after many years of driving tractors and ingesting diesel fumes in all there many flavours I read ''diesel flavours'' and wonder why anyone would want a mouthful of something that tastes of diesel.
Do they really taste like diesel?

We did not create the strain.

You can read more here, as there is quite a long history.

But most are hybrids now so they don't smell exactly like that, and still retain some sweetness to them.

https://www.leafly.com/strains/lists/flavor/diesel

• Thumbs Up 1

Brick enthusiasts, how are you storing your weed? 

My latest batch that I got end of February, started to mold on some of the buds.

When I bought it, I opened the air sealed package, broke it all apart and put it into a big jar. It was not fully dry so for the first few days I left the jar open for 30 min a day. This was 4 weeks ago. Today a few buds at the bottom of the jar are covered in mold... ????

I went through the buds carefully to remove anything that looks moldy. Had to throw away about 10 - 15 grams. 

Where did I go wrong? Was I supposed to dry it completely before putting it into jars?

1680239213429.jpg.262425a695a0a1562d96f4026f46ffa1.jpg

Edited by MrBiker

Mr Biker I would say they have sold you really old brick at least a year old if not more.

Myself I steer clear of brick as it can seriously do some damage to your health given the chemicals used in production and inhaling mold, well, not good.

Fresh is best...!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stoner said:

best to throw it all away. the mold spores would be throughout the entire storage jar. so it is all contaminated. 

It would depend if a person is susceptible to mould.

It' never bothered me, mouldy cheese no problem.

Mouldy bread, just slice the discoloured part off.

Penicillin, not a problem.

What negative effect do you believe mould has?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

taste.

can you smoke moldy weed , sure you can . 

might it be terrible for you health , yes . might being the word . google "should you smoke moldy weed" and see what comes up

you are buying  the cheapest weed available in thailand , throw it in the bin and buy some more .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

would you be happy to sniff the mold off of the cheese and bread into your lungs ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrBiker said:

My thinking is to leave the rest to sit in the jar for a few weeks and see if any more mold develops. 

This brick must be seriously good to want to keep....

Seriously throw it away.....For how little brick costs bite the bullet and toss.

And as I said before always buy fresh...!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

We're in the tropics, there's mould spores everywhere and we breath them in all the time ...... harmless.

terrible advice, please stop. 

i can't find a single site that recommends smoking moldy weed , can you ?

• Like 1