Thai muslims against marijuana liberalization - weed, booze and same sex marriage damages society

webfact

How I love those “religious statements“. First of all, you fail to realize that your beloved religious text wasn’t written by god, but by numerous people over the course of a thousand years who wrote into it whatever suited their needs at the time or what they felt was morally right or wrong. Second of all, you fail to realize that it was written to pacify and control the masses, so again they wrote into it whatever suited their needs. 

To all the religious zealots out there who are against gay marriage, ask yourself two questions:

1. Do you really believe in God? If the answer is yes, then you must also believe that god is the creator of all life.

2. Did you at any point make the conscious decision to be into males instead of females or both, if you're female or vice versa if you're male?

If you answer truthfully the answer will be no because people do not choose their sexual orientation.

So, if god is the creator of all life and people do not choose their sexual orientation, there’s only one logical conclusion to be drawn from that - god gives everyone their sexual orientation. So why would he have a problem with someone because they’re gay when it’s clearly god's doing that they are?!

It doesn’t add up, especially when you take into consideration that god is supposedly all about love and religion about being a good, honorable, honest and nice person.

Discriminating someone for whatever reason is the exact opposite of being a good Christian, Moslem, etc. Also, I seriously doubt that a god powerful enough to create an entire universe would concern himself with something as trivial as human sexual orientation!

As far as the abomination part goes, homosexuality is a perfectly normal variation of human sexual orientation. It’s also perfectly natural since mankind is a part of nature and therefore everything we do is by definition natural!

2 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Thanks for the information.555. So were The Christians not trying to convert the Muslims to their belief, both of which I regard as a load of BS.

You need to study the history of the period so as not to remain an ignoramus. 

The Templars, the vanguard of the Crusader army even let Muslims pray at the Al-Aqsa Mosque which is situated on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, and from whence they derived their name. 

• Like 2

Just now, proton said:

How is it? honest opinion and facts about Islam are just that. Terms such as bashing and Islamophobia are just used to shut down and demonise any criticism of this ideology, which has some very nasty beliefs, practices and aims.

PHOBIC...something you fear.
I am islamophobic...i fear Jihad.
I had no idea i was a bigot until it was pointed out they are bigot me.

• Like 1

"They also reiterated they are against other freedoms like drinking alcohol and same sex marriage. They don't want to see any more liberalization there either.

They don't like it and they think it's wrong."

But its OK to have four wives?? You can't make this up!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

the way Britain is going ,we will have to comply with them in the future. they shout so loud .

Not at all . 

The vociferous Islamic supremacists in the U.K seem to have disappeared and the UK no longer panders to their demands  and extremism has been quashed .

3 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Remember The Crusades!   555

You mean when Christians tried to take back the lands that had been invaded and subjugated by Islam? Do not forget that Islam was spread by fire and sword, not by being a 'peaceful' religion.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, proton said:

How is it? honest opinion and facts about Islam are just that. Terms such as bashing and Islamophobia are just used to shut down and demonise any criticism of this ideology, which has some very nasty beliefs, practices and aims.

I totally agree, exactly the same way that the Zionist establishment in Israel has taken any form of Anti-Zionism and labelled it Anti-Semitic. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

reported that Thai Muslims in Satun, southern Thailand, are against the liberalization of marijuana

Well, too bloody bad, most of us are against the Muslims many barbaric acts. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MarcelV said:

When the words Muslims or Islam are used, these topics quickly derail off-topic.

The topic is not about jihadism, the insurgency or the bride of the Prophet Muhammad (swt), but simply about a group of concerned citizens that express their displeasure about certain topics. No more, no less.

Well there wasn't any Muslim bashing on this thread but there is now.

You managed to kick-start it, well done. ????

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Seismic said:

I totally agree, exactly the same way that the Zionist establishment in Israel has taken any form of Anti-Zionism and labelled it Anti-Semitic. 

Or its those who have an agenda against Jews , use the Anti-Zionist cause to hide behind ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MarcelV said:

When the words Muslims or Islam are used, these topics quickly derail off-topic.

The topic is not about jihadism, the insurgency or the bride of the Prophet Muhammad (swt), but simply about a group of concerned citizens that express their displeasure about certain topics. No more, no less.

Concerned citizens always wanting to impose the values of their ideology on the rest of us. As cannabis is haram it's fair to discuss other things that are haram, which is most things people enjoy. Some of these concerned citizens even want music and dance banned as well as education for females.

6 hours ago, greg71 said:

Terrorism , sharia law , killing of infidels and issuing fatwahs all are ok by this group of ppl, They should all head off and live in the desert where they will fit right in .

He said "head off" ????

• Like 1

Let's just hope they keep the violence in the South. If they move north to the tourist areas Thailand is history as a tourist destination.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kidneyw said:

But marrying young girls is okay.

Yeah, last time I was on the border a muslim guy working in the park invited me to his wedding of a 13 year old girl he just bought.

• Like 1

I do not like any religious people who will not keep their business to themselves.

I have not ever visited Malaysia nor do I plan to, the same goes for Saudi Arabia. 

I do have Muslim relatives, but they are very conservative, and do not push the religion.

No one if forcing the Muslims to do drugs, or same sex marriage, so I do not see a 

problem.