Thai muslims against marijuana liberalization - weed, booze and same sex marriage damages society

webfact

16 hours ago, pacovl46 said:
How I love those “religious statements“. First of all, you fail to realize that your beloved religious text wasn’t written by god, but by numerous people over the course of a thousand years who wrote into it whatever suited their needs at the time or what they felt was morally right or wrong. Second of all, you fail to realize that it was written to pacify and control the masses, so again they wrote into it whatever suited their needs. 

To all the religious zealots out there who are against gay marriage, ask yourself two questions:

1. Do you really believe in God? If the answer is yes, then you must also believe that god is the creator of all life.

2. Did you at any point make the conscious decision to be into males instead of females or both, if you're female or vice versa if you're male?

If you answer truthfully the answer will be no because people do not choose their sexual orientation.

So, if god is the creator of all life and people do not choose their sexual orientation, there’s only one logical conclusion to be drawn from that - god gives everyone their sexual orientation. So why would he have a problem with someone because they’re gay when it’s clearly god's doing that they are?!

It doesn’t add up, especially when you take into consideration that god is supposedly all about love and religion about being a good, honorable, honest and nice person.

Discriminating someone for whatever reason is the exact opposite of being a good Christian, Moslem, etc. Also, I seriously doubt that a god powerful enough to create an entire universe would concern himself with something as trivial as human sexual orientation!

As far as the abomination part goes, homosexuality is a perfectly normal variation of human sexual orientation. It’s also perfectly natural since mankind is a part of nature and therefore everything we do is by definition natural!

You make the mistake of trying to talk LOGIC with ILLOGICAL people. If they were smart……they wouldn’t be Muslims or Christians or Hindus.  I prefer to let them blather on and show off their ignorance. ????

• Like 2

Well... is there anything those Muslims are NOT against?

Here is how "freedom" works, folks: You have a CHOICE. You can CHOOSE not to drink, not to do drugs, not to marry a same-sex partner, not to eat pork.

Just as much as you DO CHOOSE to marry 4 wives and up or peddle off your under-age daughters to marry old geezers.

And just because something is against YOUR religious beliefs, does NOT make it categorically bad or "damage youth and society."

If only you read any other books than that d**n [you know what], you might just be able to grasp the abstracts concepts of "liberalism" and "freedom" a little better. Just saying. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Nickelbeer said:

You make the mistake of trying to talk LOGIC with ILLOGICAL people. If they were smart……they wouldn’t be Muslims or Christians or Hindus.  I prefer to let them blather on and show off their ignorance. ????

Well, generally speaking there's nothing wrong with believing in deities, and if people were to actually live accordingly the world would be a much better place. To each their own! 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, pacovl46 said:

Well, generally speaking there's nothing wrong with believing in deities, and if people were to actually live accordingly the world would be a much better place. To each their own! 

Quite a lot of religions insist followers convert or kill the unbelievers. 

O the irony. The damage done to their own society in their brain-washing madrassas escapes them.

Fact 1: There are about 15 million Jews globally. From that number, there have been over 200 Jewish Nobel Laureates in physics, chemistry and medicine.

Fact 2. There are approximately 1.4 billion Muslims worldwide. They have produced just TWO Nobel Laureates in the sciences mentioned above.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2022 at 5:42 AM, ivor bigun said:

the way Britain is going ,we will have to comply with them in the future. they shout so loud .

Don't worry. Sweden will accompany Britain.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Quite a lot of religions insist followers convert or kill the unbelievers. 

No, they don't! It's zealous religious fanatics that bend religious texts to suit their needs. Big difference! 

14 minutes ago, pacovl46 said:

No, they don't! It's zealous religious fanatics that bend religious texts to suit their needs. Big difference! 

Not true Muslims do not have to bend anything, there may be moderate Muslims who ignore the nonsense but there is no moderate Islam. 

• Like 1

There are a lot of Moslim gay people, they drink and are often involved in weed and drugs.. So what are they talking about?? If it is so important for these religion fanatics, start with cleaning their own religion first , so they are allowed to speak, but as long as they are the same or worse ... keep your mouth shut

I'm saying as a muslim I don't understand what more they want! Isn't the world a place where God tests his servants?  Here is another test for you after alcohol, homosexuality and many other tests. You must pray to God that there is a country where you are tested.  Because many Muslim countries misinterpret this situation and prohibit such things, preventing God from testing them. Thai Muslims are very lucky, since a person who cannot take the exam will not be able to enter the gate of heaven. This is exactly why everything that God forbids must be released for you to be tested.   

I told this to a few people and they started to get scared. I'm trying to bring it to pattaya instead of mecca for hajj.

Edited by CashMoon

On 7/8/2022 at 6:52 AM, vaerehsu said:

Loudspeakers at 5am causing sleep disturbances are damaging society !

5am? tha were lucky! when I was staying in the backpacker area of Jakarta many moons ago they'd spark up at 3:45am.

I think that's REM sleep time, ie. brain repair. pretty good way to indoctrinate people if you don't let them dream.

needless to say I chose Bangkok to retire to...

• Like 1

On 7/7/2022 at 1:32 PM, pacovl46 said:
How I love those “religious statements“. First of all, you fail to realize that your beloved religious text wasn’t written by god, but by numerous people over the course of a thousand years who wrote into it whatever suited their needs at the time or what they felt was morally right or wrong. Second of all, you fail to realize that it was written to pacify and control the masses, so again they wrote into it whatever suited their needs. 

To all the religious zealots out there who are against gay marriage, ask yourself two questions:

1. Do you really believe in God? If the answer is yes, then you must also believe that god is the creator of all life.

2. Did you at any point make the conscious decision to be into males instead of females or both, if you're female or vice versa if you're male?

If you answer truthfully the answer will be no because people do not choose their sexual orientation.

So, if god is the creator of all life and people do not choose their sexual orientation, there’s only one logical conclusion to be drawn from that - god gives everyone their sexual orientation. So why would he have a problem with someone because they’re gay when it’s clearly god's doing that they are?!

It doesn’t add up, especially when you take into consideration that god is supposedly all about love and religion about being a good, honorable, honest and nice person.

Discriminating someone for whatever reason is the exact opposite of being a good Christian, Moslem, etc. Also, I seriously doubt that a god powerful enough to create an entire universe would concern himself with something as trivial as human sexual orientation!

As far as the abomination part goes, homosexuality is a perfectly normal variation of human sexual orientation. It’s also perfectly natural since mankind is a part of nature and therefore everything we do is by definition natural!

Presumably, you mean we LGBTQIA's  can't use battery operated sex toys?

On 7/7/2022 at 2:10 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

You need to study the history of the period so as not to remain an ignoramus. 

The Templars, the vanguard of the Crusader army even let Muslims pray at the Al-Aqsa Mosque which is situated on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, and from whence they derived their name. 

Peter the Hermit's army was the vanguard of the Crusades. The Crusaders probably slaughtered as many Christians as they did Turks.

On 7/7/2022 at 12:46 PM, MarcelV said:

No surprise this has turned into another Muslim-bashing thread.

Which is more acceptable, some verbal muslim bashing on here, or a devoted follower blowing themselves and hundreds of innocent children up, in Manchester?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SatEng said:

Whole all religion is harmful, and Islam is the most egregious, I understand from the original post that these objections and signs are directed at their own community, not outsiders

only because they haven't reached critical mass here...

8 hours ago, SatEng said:

Whole all religion is harmful, and Islam is the most egregious, I understand from the original post that these objections and signs are directed at their own community, not outsiders

only because they haven't reached critical mass here...

On 7/8/2022 at 10:49 PM, Jingthing said:

The Thai Muslims need to get over themselves. Nobody will be forcing them to smoka da ganja or marryin' their good DL buddies. Live and let live.

Plenty of Thai Muslims do drugs and so on. OP is only people voicing an opinion, yet so many hate filled posts in this topic by people who one assumes support free speech.