Thai muslims against marijuana liberalization - weed, booze and same sex marriage damages society

webfact

44 minutes ago, connda said:

But?
I'm not Muslim.  I don't attempt to force my religious beliefs on those who embrace Islam.  So I don't expect those who embrace Islam to force their ideology on non-Muslims. 

Remember The Crusades!   555

5 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

The Crusades initially were in response to the Islamic incursion into Europe and latterly to attempt to recapture holy cities such as Jerusalem that were subsequently lost to the Muslims. 

Thanks for the information.555. So were The Christians not trying to convert the Muslims to their belief, both of which I regard as a load of BS.

2 hours ago, webfact said:

They said it is against their religious beliefs, will damage youth and society.

Since when did the Muslims become so concerned about the infidels I though we were all dammed anyway. At least let us enjoy lifes little pleasures before the hammer comes down.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, KannikaP said:

Thanks for the information.555. So were The Christians not trying to convert the Muslims to their belief, both of which I regard as a load of BS.

1095 the first crusade was in response to 300 years of islamic expansion into mostly Christian lands by force. Iw was meant to free Jerusalem up for pilgrims and not to convert the heathens

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

It has, really?

All I see are a few true facts about the religion.

Where is the 'bashing' in telling the truth?

When the words Muslims or Islam are used, these topics quickly derail off-topic.

The topic is not about jihadism, the insurgency or the bride of the Prophet Muhammad (swt), but simply about a group of concerned citizens that express their displeasure about certain topics. No more, no less.