Multiple Entry Permit

I am in Thailand on a non-immigrant O visa pending applying for a marriage extension in September.  Are there any restrictions against leaving Thailand prior to my getting the extension?  I am planning a short trip to Vietnam.  Where would I get a multiple entry permit at Don Muang or Suvarnabumi?  Thanks for your help

If you are going to get an extension in September why bother to get a multiple entry permit unless you are planning on more than one trip out of the country before than. Can get at immigration, or either airport

Just now, DrJack54 said:

Any reentry permit would only be valid for your current permission of stay but yes can obtain one at airport.

You state this......

"I am in Thailand on a non-immigrant O visa pending applying for a marriage extension in September".

Make sure you apply for your extension with 15+ days remaining on permission of stay.

Thank you

Thank you for the information.  It looks like the best thing to do is to get a single entry permit.  Once I receive the marriage extension, do I then need to get a multiple entry permit to do any further travel?

11 minutes ago, hwas said:

Thank you for the information.  It looks like the best thing to do is to get a single entry permit.  Once I receive the marriage extension, do I then need to get a multiple entry permit to do any further travel?

If you plan on making many trips out and back in then yes, because it you exit without one you'll screw up your visa/ext to stay and have to start all over again. Whether you just get a single or multi depends on your travel plans, if you plan to making a few trips to Vietnam or elsewhere then the multi makes sense as it saves pages in your PP.