Glass terrace construction at Surin Beach in Thalang expected to start this December

webfact

image.jpeg

By Goongnang Suksawat

Thalang – The construction of a glass terrace at Surin Beach in Thalang is expected to be started this December.

A meeting was held earlier this week for a public hearing in Cherng Talay sub-district and was led by the President of the Phuket Provincial Administration Organisation (PPAO) Mr. Rewat Areerob, and the Cherng Talay Administrative Chief Officer Mr. Manod Panchalard.

The President of the Phuket Provincial Administration Organisation (PPAO) Mr. Rewat Areerob told The Phuket Express, “The meeting was aimed to listen to ideas of residents and business operators in Cherng Talay which will be used to improve the design. The project will not have a negative affect to the environment and local life nearby.” Rewat stated.”

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2022/07/21/glass-terrace-construction-at-surin-beach-in-thalang-expected-to-start-this-december/

The-Phuket-Express-Logo-Small-300x121.png
-- © Copyright The Phuket Express 2022-07-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

If I do not trust Thai cement construction, I darn well wont trust a glass one. 

Grenfell tower - cladding corruption  and death courtesy  of Great Britain Ltd purveyors of cover  ups, corruption and buck passing served with arrogance and smug complacency.

No thanks. I'll trust  Thai cement and glass construction over the UK.

53 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Grenfell tower - cladding corruption  and death courtesy  of Great Britain Ltd purveyors of cover  ups, corruption and buck passing served with arrogance and smug complacency.

No thanks. I'll trust  Thai cement and glass construction over the UK.

You're skating on very thin ice there, have you looked at the history of disasters and deaths due to accidents/fires/corruption and poor workmanship in Thailand?