Is smoking weed or using Cannabis in Thailand in some form compulsory?

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

troll

The government  and Anutin has pushed incredibly hard to get to this position so I would think it could be a legitimate question, after all this is Thailand.

And no doubt a licensing option is going to be an additional huge money maker.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Well I'm addicted to Pad Krapow Moo Sarp, and that is very popular here in Thailand. But it doesn't get the same amount of mention that this obscure bitter weed is getting.

Partly I'm sure it's being promoted over-enthusiatically IMHO by people on this forum such as Rooster.......

I'm getting a bit bored with the subject..... Never bored with Pad krapow though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Andyfez said:

Well I'm addicted to Pad Krapow Moo Sarp, and that is very popular here in Thailand. But it doesn't get the same amount of mention that this obscure bitter weed is getting.

Partly I'm sure it's being promoted over-enthusiatically IMHO by people on this forum such as Rooster.......

I'm getting a bit bored with the subject..... Never bored with Pad krapow though.

I wonder if anyone has tried to roll a joint of Pad Krapow Moo Sarp? ????

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Thailand said:

I wonder if anyone has tried to roll a joint of Pad Krapow Moo Sarp? ????

Rolling is difficult, but getting it lit is even harder. I have started using a propane torch.

maybe it should be compulsory, and for an extended period of time too,  for anybody wishing to post comments on any cannabis related thread ! One way or another it would keep the number of non-sensical anti cannabis posts  to a minimum

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

maybe it should be compulsory, and for an extended period of time too,  for anybody wishing to post comments on any cannabis related thread ! One way or another it would keep the number of non-sensical anti cannabis posts  to a minimum

Nah, people that hate their life that much really shouldn't be doing any stimulants.

Ignore functions works great for the Anti China-EV-MG, Anti-Yank, 'Reefer Madness', Thai bashing, cower & comply crowd ????

• Like 2

Just now, Wuvu2 said:

Unfortunately weed is not a cure for stupidity.  Making it compulsory would not solve the overwhelming problem in expat forums ????  

Yea, what he said.

And ... If already an airhead, you may want to give it a pass. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Cannabis infused face masks, I wonder if that could catch on?

23 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

"Class, there are no stupid questions."

You're on a roll.

I think the second post on this thread adequately describes the thread and the OP.

Trolls gonna troll.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

You're on a roll.

I think the second post on this thread adequately describes the thread and the OP.

Trolls gonna troll.

I am truly sorry to have upset your morning, it is not compulsory to read the thread, likely it will soon get closed, worry not. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Thank you for your concerns.

But I'm not "upset".

On the contrary, I get great joy watching you

self-immolate.

Isn't this post a flame?

Edited by Thailand
  • Sad 1