Retirement Visa over 50's Max 90 days...

not really sure what you are on about, but assuming you arrived on say a Visa exempt, or a basic tourist tourist visa, you can apply for the Non Imm O visa, you get one valid for a 90 day stamp.  Then you can apply for an extension,.. reason:  retirement good for one year.

• Like 2

2.22 In the case of retirement:

Each permission shall be granted for no more than one year.

1) Must have been granted a non-immigrant visa (NON-IM). (2) Must be 50 years of age or over. (3) Must have evidence of having income of no less than Baht 65,000 per month: or (4) On the filing date, the applicant must have funds deposited in a bank in Thailand of no less than Baht 800,000 for the past three months. For the first year only, the applicant must have proof of a deposit account in which said amount of funds has been maintained for no less than 60 days prior to the filing date: or (5) Must have an annual earning and fluids deposited with a bank totaling no less than Baht 800,0000 as of the filing date

Requirements have recently changed:

https://aseannow.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=567951

Edited by Soda Soda
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Soda Soda said:

2.22 In the case of retirement:

Each permission shall be granted for no more than one year.

1) Must have been granted a non-immigrant visa (NON-IM). (2) Must be 50 years of age or over. (3) Must have evidence of having income of no less than Baht 65,000 per month: or (4) On the filing date, the applicant must have funds deposited in a bank in Thailand of no less than Baht 800,000 for the past three months. For the first year only, the applicant must have proof of a deposit account in which said amount of funds has been maintained for no less than 60 days prior to the filing date: or (5) Must have an annual earning and fluids deposited with a bank totaling no less than Baht 800,0000 as of the filing date

Requirements have recently changed:

https://aseannow.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=567951 217.77 kB · 979 downloads

Most of you seem to be talking about the A-O visa & it's requirements. I am looking at London Embassy who offer a retirees visa for 90 days only. I understand that this could mean 90 days full stop. Understanding the way Thailand works I don't know if it could be extended nothing is ever clear, Obviously no one on this Forum knows & that is fine. Thank you..

Edited by les1
Additions
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, les1 said:

Most of you seem to be talking about the A-O visa & it's requirements. I am looking at London Embassy who offer a retirees visa for 90 days only. I understand that this could mean 90 days full stop. Understanding the way Thailand works I don't know if it could be extended nothing is ever clear, Obviously no one on this Forum knows & that is fine. Thank you..

Could you post the link to the visa application at the London embassy...I'd like to make an application. Thanks.

Thank you, you have answered my question the only extension is to apply for 12 months retirement stamp, that I do not want. thank you..

Edited by les1
additional comment