Meeting a Thai woman ....

A few days ago, I meet a woman in ThaiFriendly and after a few chats, she gave me her Line Id. to continue chatting.
As far as I understand, she meet a few years before an English guy, who travelled from England to Thailand to meet her.
But when they meet, she was cool as a block of ice and refused to sleep with him or to have sex with him.
At least as long as they are not married.
She would like to be "friends" and help each other financial, but not have sex.
Poor English sucker.
But, at least the English sucker went to Bangkok to meet a girl/woman who "sells her self".

Clipboard02.jpg.09bb6dd17b40fc96c367fa8e93b67fb5.jpg

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, bob smith said:

i met a woman in a bar last week. we are happy happy sweet leaf now bro

Did you pay her the 20k Bob, and is it still sunny for your champagne sipping and egg brunch...better put the VR goggles down.

• Haha 1

So let me get this straight; you're getting friendly with a woman that doesn't want to sleep with anyone until they 'help each other financial' first? Seems to me this broad is selling herself as much as any bargirl. At least they're upfront. Who is the sucker again? Good luck with it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

oh boy, any excuse to indulge in a bit of thai bashing, many of my thai friends have excellent english and studied bachelor or master degree abroad, in their second language. do you have a master degree in a second language? i thought not.

if you dont have something constructive to say it's better to say nothing.

Don't be a plonker, of course I'm not referring to 100% of Thais, but usually you can spot the person typing is a thai or not, such as on Facebook, it's obvious

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, it is what it is said:

if you dont have something constructive to say it's better to say nothing.

This proves you do have the knowledge. Now, you just have to heed that advice.

Mostly, it does not matter much if a Thai have a master degree. They are also masters of Leum, as long as they do not use things on a regular basis. Most don´t.

Edited by Gottfrid

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

After all that prior contact, I would have dumped her in one hour after we met if she didn´t like sex.  Smart move the guy moved easy to meet another girl here sounds like she only wants the dough,  but no go.

Pity that it took the guy 3 years to decide to travel to Thailand (and spend a lot of money) and meet his "Teerak", but only to find out that his "Teerak" was as cold as a fridge and did not want to sleep with him or even have sex with him.

I could have warned him after 1 chat with that woman.