Meeting a Thai woman ....

35 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Do have to wonder how desperate, depressing that scenario is, to pay for privilege of having a trophy photo of someone.

Give me a big ol' fat ugly gal that enjoys sex ... 

The photos are just for my later viewing.

As for a relationship with 'women that enjoy sex', no thanks, if they enjoy sex they will have many different lovers, and you'll just be one of the crowd.

• Like 1

So many red flags in one series of messages... run.

1. Take care = financially support me.

2. Don't like sex = no different than a Western woman.

3. Led the guy on for three years and the subject never once came up?  I doubt it, she seems like she needs a sponsor more than a boyfriend.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

The most expensive times I ever paid for sex with a woman that only pretended to like it was with my ex-wife.

+1 on this, and in the end she ran off for more money from a richer man......I wonder some times what goes through gold diggers minds.........

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

The most expensive times I ever paid for sex with a woman that only pretended to like it was with my ex-wife.

I guess someone has to be the most expensive... I would think that if someone were to pretend to like you, best that it be your wife. 

3 minutes ago, simon43 said:

In my book 'take care' means provide sexually, nothing about money.  If a Thai women says "I take care of you", then she's not about to pay for a 5-course meal! Ditto for me...

There is cooking and cleaning and washing your clothes, and changing your diaper when you get older... many younger lady/older man relationships are more nurse-companion/customer... 

2 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

There is cooking and cleaning and washing your clothes, and changing your diaper when you get older... many younger lady/older man relationships are more nurse-companion/customer... 

Don't forget scrubbing your back in the shower like mine does

• Haha 1

On 8/3/2022 at 10:05 AM, Confuscious said:

Pity that it took the guy 3 years to decide to travel to Thailand (and spend a lot of money) and meet his "Teerak", but only to find out that his "Teerak" was as cold as a fridge and did not want to sleep with him or even have sex with him.

I could have warned him after 1 chat with that woman.

Yeah, but how many chats with previous "that woman" has it taken you to become qualified as some sort of forum agony aunt?

How was your 'first rodeo' BTW?

Edited by NanLaew