Meeting a Thai woman ....

52 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

This forum looks like its going down the pan,

its nothing like it was 4 or 5 years ago.

Just gotta try to pick the right threads.

Yes, it can be hit and miss.

Methinks some people are simply bored (myself included from time to time.)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

" I want lovers to take care of each other. But I don't like sex." Yeah, I married a woman like that.

My now Thai ex-wife became like that after the birth of our daughter, yet she cheated and left me for a millionaire....hmmm.  Lies, damned lies, and more lies, never met a woman who did not like sex, unless she had a hysterectomy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Confuscious said:

Poor English sucker.
But, at least the English sucker went to Bangkok to meet a girl/woman who "sells her self".

Why is the English guy a sucker?  Because he didn't want to wait until getting married to have sex?  Or because he went and found the sex that he wanted?

If she won't have sex before marriage, are you OK with that?  Are you going to marry her?  Is that why he's the sucker and you're apparently not?

Weird post.

27 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

My now Thai ex-wife became like that after the birth of our daughter, yet she cheated and left me for a millionaire....hmmm.  Lies, damned lies, and more lies, never met a woman who did not like sex, unless she had a hysterectomy. 

My mum didnt like sex

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, talahtnut said:

on the contrary, it looks like going up as the amount/quantity of nonsensical post has increased drastically ????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, talahtnut said:

yep,   i sure miss the really exciting time about 3 or 4 years ago when the battle for Poster of the Year  was taking place .    WOW !     Now that was entertainment !!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Why is the English guy a sucker?  Because he didn't want to wait until getting married to have sex?  Or because he went and found the sex that he wanted?

If she won't have sex before marriage, are you OK with that?  Are you going to marry her?  Is that why he's the sucker and you're apparently not?

Weird post.

I called the English guy a "Sucker" because he needed 3 years of chatting and a trip to Thailand to find out that this woman did not want to sleep with him and/or have sex.
I don't need so long time, unless the woman was pretending for 3 years that she wanted to have a "normal" life.

Just now, Confuscious said:

I called the English guy a "Sucker" because he needed 3 years of chatting and a trip to Thailand to find out that this woman did not want to sleep with him and/or have sex.
I don't need so long time, unless the woman was pretending for 3 years that she wanted to have a "normal" life.

Wonder how much of an allowance he was sending her every month....oops I meant sponsorship funding.....

4 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Wonder how much of an allowance he was sending her every month....oops I meant sponsorship funding.....

It's called "Take Care (Doo Lae)" in Thailand.
Not "Allowance" or "Sponsorship".

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

I'm a little surprised that he didn't want to get married to her, after spending three years talking to her.  Also that he had no idea that there were some Thai women who don't have sex before marriage and neither party had brought it up previously, in three years.

3 hours ago, LivinLOS said:
8 hours ago, simon43 said:

I see no mention of financial assistance in those messages....

Keywords 'take care'.. 

I remember my days on the love links .   ah yes.     when the words " take care"  came up i

thought that was rather nice.   

I would say  "take care "  to you too .   byeeeeeeeeeeee

Amazes me the number of Thai women on dating sites stating, "I don't like sex" lol

So......you just want a brother or a daddy type person to act like your husband, lol?

So weird. I dunno who ever messages those people.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, 2009 said:

Amazes me the number of Thai women on dating sites stating, "I don't like sex" lol

So......you just want a brother or a daddy type person to act like your husband, lol?

So weird. I dunno who ever messages those people.

People that want a trophy wife / GF, to show photo of, to the friends and family.

Knew one guy couldn't wait to show his wife's photo to everyone.  At the time, he saw her once a year for 2 weeks.  ????

At least give the gals credit for being honest.  They have no interest in have sex with 'you'.  Told in advance, money only please.

Do have to wonder how desperate, depressing that scenario is, to pay for privilege of having a trophy photo of someone.

Give me a big ol' fat ugly gal that enjoys sex ... ????