Is T.m. 6 scrapped

30 minutes ago, Soondae said:

I did my 90 day on line last week and there no longer is a request for your TM6 number. Took 3 days for approval receipt. My question about the TM6 is if it will still be required for Non-IMM O visa renewals. I just renewed mine in May which was just before the announcement of TM6 not required for tourists…. Note; Tourists not long term visa holders.

Your headline asked if TM6 is scrapped. I said yes, as I always fly in. You have read that Ubonjoe informed of that they use it at land borders. That mean some will have and others wont. I think you can figure out, if it is required, or can only people entering by land border renew their visa?

3 hours ago, Harveyboy said:

i left thailand on 22 june  a few days before i collected my re entry visa from immigration the person who gave it to me stated strictly report within 24 hours of return..i asked my wife ti go in a few days later to confirm this because its going to be difficult to get back to where i live and report in that time  again they said yes must report

Not sure of your response this has nothing to do with the 90 day report when you return,  the clock starts to run again the day one returns which for me was July 25th that would make my 90 day report date around October 25th. 

Sounds like you are confused with the TM30 which is only needed if your not return to the same address.