First trip to NANA PLAZA

kingstonkid

In nearly 23 years I have been to PatPong less than 10 times.  A lot less.

As for Nana, I have lost count. It is so much better in so many ways... in my opinion anyway.

Watching the circus from the entrance is funny, but I have been the circus more times than I know. It's also difficult to sit and watch from the outside bars when their beer prices are no longer cheaper than inside.

• Like 2

On 8/4/2022 at 3:18 PM, 2long said:

In nearly 23 years I have been to PatPong less than 10 times.  A lot less.

As for Nana, I have lost count. It is so much better in so many ways... in my opinion anyway.

Watching the circus from the entrance is funny, but I have been the circus more times than I know. It's also difficult to sit and watch from the outside bars when their beer prices are no longer cheaper than inside.

I've only been there once about twelve years ago, when I was getting docs together for marriage to a Thai. I stayed at the Nana hotel just across the road so I popped across for a few bevvies. Compared to Pattaya, it was like a vicar's tea party and the beer prices were crazy. The girls were also reluctant to speak with you until you bought them a drink first. I declined. There were also several coppers outside collaring people for dropping cigarette butts. 

After reading a novel shortly before which revolved around Nana Plaza, I must admit I was disappointed. If you want that sort of scene, Pattaya is the place, or was anyway a few years back.

2 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

What's the bar fine at Hooters?

They do not go with customers BF and someone would be very fortunate to get one of their phone numbers.

Many of them are aspiring models, car show types they have little interest in old fat Falang as they are mostly interested in meeting someone younger with real money.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Like 2

On 8/4/2022 at 4:08 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

After Covid I didn't visit Hooters in Soi 4. But before Covid they had probably the best lineup of the whole street. Definitely more top girls in there than in any of the gogo bars.

As far as I know in Hooters it's not usual that the customer takes the girls out. But looking at some of them: wow!

hooters-bangkok-soi15-girls-doing-wai.jpg.58e7bb0296220f0e3ca63f3ba4a92966.jpg

They all look the same to me. I don't get it.

On 8/4/2022 at 3:05 PM, kingstonkid said:

It was hilarious to watch all the handsum sexy older farang with the big guts walking out with their grand daughters lol

are you 12 ? 

Yes I found a girl that likes to kiss and be a bad Thai girl.

38 years old....never kissed a girl.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

They do not go with customers BF and someone would be very fortunate to get one of their phone numbers.

Many of them are aspiring models, car show types they have little interest in old fat Falang as they are mostly interested in meeting someone younger with real money.

My point precisely. So it is pointless  comparing them to the girls in the GoGo bars as someone did on this forum

• Like 2

NAN plaza lived up to what everyone hear has been

Please let me know of your next posting, it's bloody hilarious reading all the comments. 

It's pretty hard to fool this crowd. 

BTW, Keep up the very bad work ????

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

1 hour ago, 2009 said:
On 8/4/2022 at 4:08 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

After Covid I didn't visit Hooters in Soi 4. But before Covid they had probably the best lineup of the whole street. Definitely more top girls in there than in any of the gogo bars.

As far as I know in Hooters it's not usual that the customer takes the girls out. But looking at some of them: wow!

hooters-bangkok-soi15-girls-doing-wai.jpg.58e7bb0296220f0e3ca63f3ba4a92966.jpg

They all look the same to me. I don't get it.

Imagine you would go into a Hooter anywhere else in this world with that lineup.

I am pretty sure that place would be crowded 24/7 - even if they are all young and slim and brown and have long hair.

• Like 1