First trip to NANA PLAZA

kingstonkid

22 hours ago, starky said:

Can you tell the difference between a warm self lubricating birth canal and a butchered sausage that has been turned inside out to make a hole? What do you reckon?

You can always do the "Finger Test". Push your finger deep inside and see if you can feel "her" cervix as well as the distinctive ridges around the G-Spot. I have not tried this test on a LB myself so cannot verify if they have a fake cervix or fake G-Spot, but I wonder if a doctor would go to that extreme.

On 8/7/2022 at 12:05 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Patpong died for me when the ladyboys infiltrated the a gogos, market was ok

What killed Patpong was all the people hawking the rip-off joints.  Even the Thais that have been there for a long time will be happy if they never return.

The sadness is that most if not all of the real restaurants are gone.

The market was a once-in-a-lifetime place that tourists had to go to just for the atmosphere.  

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Jesus, how far back are you going?  The Patpong night market has been there for thirty years and the market never hindered the fun!

More like 35 years since the first stalls set up. He's right and he's going back to the good old days when fun flowed across the road and back again, in waves.   

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Dexxter said:

You can always do the "Finger Test". Push your finger deep inside and see if you can feel "her" cervix as well as the distinctive ridges around the G-Spot. I have not tried this test on a LB myself so cannot verify if they have a fake cervix or fake G-Spot, but I wonder if a doctor would go to that extreme.

I'll leave you to wonder about that then.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, starky said:

The night market existed looong betore bars. It was a way for the family who owned patpong 5o keep the streets private and in their name as the govt was considering rezoning it. Market first opened in the 1940's so not really sure what ya talking about.

No it didn't.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dexxter said:

The girl fourth from the left looks a lot like a younger version of my wife. She is definitely my favorite in this lineup.

I think the picture is already a few years old. So don't blame me if you look her up and don't find her. ???? Or ask your wife if she ever worked for Hooters.

On 8/7/2022 at 1:48 PM, starky said:

The night market existed looong betore bars. It was a way for the family who owned patpong 5o keep the streets private and in their name as the govt was considering rezoning it. Market first opened in the 1940's so not really sure what ya talking about.

Rubbish.

• Thanks 1

On 8/5/2022 at 5:26 PM, bkk6060 said:

They do not go with customers BF and someone would be very fortunate to get one of their phone numbers.

Many of them are aspiring models, car show types they have little interest in old fat Falang as they are mostly interested in meeting someone younger with real money.

How about meeting someone older with real money ?

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

Rubbish.

Yeah? Why so?

"The Vietnam war, saw dozens of American soldiers drop by in Bangkok for rest and recreation. Selling sex and alcohol was a quick way to make a lot of money during the war. Cashing upon this, Patpong opened its premises to establishments such as bars, massage parlors, nightclubs, and entertainment complexes. Thus, came into existence, the Patpong market."

What else is also true is that because the sois were becoming a throughfare the government was looking at a way of recovering the sois (not the land) as it was public space. The patpongpanich family partially started the market to keep the sois blocked and not a public thoroughfare thus keeping the sois in private hands. 

Edited by starky
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 2:03 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

I think the picture is already a few years old. So don't blame me if you look her up and don't find her. ???? Or ask your wife if she ever worked for Hooters.

The only thing my wife knows about Hooters (or any other bar in that area) is that if I go there, and she finds out, my family jewels might be in danger of becoming duck food. ????. Why are Thai women so jealous?

25 minutes ago, Dexxter said:

The only thing my wife knows about Hooters (or any other bar in that area) is that if I go there, and she finds out, my family jewels might be in danger of becoming duck food. ????. Why are Thai women so jealous?

You do this wrong.

Tell your wife you are going to an American restaurant chain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hooters

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dexxter said:

They get very possessive over their ATM, should of made it clear that you wanted to go to these places prior to marriage 

8 hours ago, Dexxter said:

No way. I am very happy with the one I have. We have been together more than 7 years and she is definitely a keeper.

I'm concerned about your mental health.

Your comment is alarming, sadly, it's something I hear from time to time.

Maybe you should discuss your situation with your wife and not this group, if she's educated it's a good chance she will understand your concerns and be more compassionate and understanding, it's about your needs and wants not here childish thoughts. 

In the past I've discussed this situation with my mates, turn the tap off I say, see their reaction once the funds aren't there, be selfish, they need to be educated. 

Good luck, hoping your Jatz Crackers stay in tact and don't become duck food. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Sad 1