First trip to NANA PLAZA

kingstonkid

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Patpong died for me when the ladyboys infiltrated the agogos, market was ok

They've been there as long as I can remember.

I hated the obstacle course market.

There was one gogo that was pretty good with 50/50 girls and ladyboys. Can't remember the name.

In the end the hassle of getting from the Skytrain to and from the street put me off going at all and I stuck with Nana. No regrets.

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They've been there as long as I can remember.

I hated the obstacle course market.

There was one gogo that was pretty good with 50/50 girls and ladyboys. Can't remember the name.

In the end the hassle of getting from the Skytrain to and from the street put me off going at all and I stuck with Nana. No regrets.

1998 when i first went I can't remember any LBs in the 4 agogos I'd go to, years later you'd get some in there easily distinguishable, then in one agogo i recall one having the best feminine body in there, natural tits, decided they were getting too hard to spot. I prefer Pattaya where generally you don't get LBs in agogos although occasionally i spot one

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

1998 when i first went I can't remember any LBs in the 4 agogos I'd go to, years later you'd get some in there easily distinguishable, then in one agogo i recall one having the best feminine body in there, natural tits, decided they were getting too hard to spot. I prefer Pattaya where generally you don't get LBs in agogos although occasionally i spot one

A LB with Natural breast's, you mean they looked natural......unless she had her tushy fat injected into her chest area...................

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

A LB with Natural breast's, you mean they looked natural......unless she had her tushy fat injected into her chest area...................

hormones can make them grow breasts, so you can't use that to confirm it's a girl, in case you use that method

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Definitely there in early 90s.

For sure ladyboys in Nana, though mostly restricted to "their" gogos of which there were about 4 last time I went.

Unfortunately, IMO Pattaya gogos not as good as those in Nana, so didn't frequent them, except SuperBaby before it closed. Best lookers of any gogo, decent music. Only problem was the high spending Asians that also frequented the place that made it too expensive for me to take any out.

On 8/5/2022 at 7:56 PM, Thingamabob said:

The fun atmosphere on Patpong was killed by the introduction of the night market. IMO Nana Plaza has been the go to place ever since. Good to hear the action is picking up there.

The night market existed looong betore bars. It was a way for the family who owned patpong 5o keep the streets private and in their name as the govt was considering rezoning it. Market first opened in the 1940's so not really sure what ya talking about.

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

hormones can make them grow breasts, so you can't use that to confirm it's a girl, in case you use that method

Luckily for those of us not interested in ladyboys most preferred the large size, which did require silicone. That made them pretty distinctive.

3 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Thanks for that information, never knew they took hormones, just thought it was all surgical or wearing padded bras.  Only place I ever saw a very hot looking ladyboy was on Bangla about 12 years ago, She was taller than I am and so I knew it was a ladyboy, my first encounter, and when she spoke I was reminded of the Kinks song Lola.....She explained to my GF at the time that she had spent close to 2 million baht on all of the surgeries and they were done in Korea.......no wonder she was out looking for a companion......

1 minute ago, starky said:

The night market existed looong betore bars. It was a way for the family who owned patpong 5o keep the streets private and in their name as the govt was considering rezoning it. Market first opened in the 1940's so not really sure what ya talking about.

Seriously? I went there many times early 90s and definitely no night market as it became later. When the bag shops outnumbered the gogos I figured it was time to abandon the place.

I always went once a trip to remind myself why I didn't go there any more.

There may have been a night market, but it wasn't very large or I'd have noticed it.

On 8/4/2022 at 11:03 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

And it doesn't matter how you look like or how old you are because if you screw them you look at the girl and not yourself.

Alas, sometimes it seems to matter to the girl. My rejection rate has been high in Thailand. Luckily for me, once a year I visit Brazil - where my rejection rate is zero - to remind myself my money is a good as anyone else's.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Definitely there in early 90s.

For sure ladyboys in Nana, though mostly restricted to "their" gogos of which there were about 4 last time I went.

Unfortunately, IMO Pattaya gogos not as good as those in Nana, so didn't frequent them, except SuperBaby before it closed. Best lookers of any gogo, decent music. Only problem was the high spending Asians that also frequented the place that made it too expensive for me to take any out.

Rotters! 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Thanks for that information, never knew they took hormones, just thought it was all surgical or wearing padded bras.  Only place I ever saw a very hot looking ladyboy was on Bangla about 12 years ago, She was taller than I am and so I knew it was a ladyboy, my first encounter, and when she spoke I was reminded of the Kinks song Lola.....She explained to my GF at the time that she had spent close to 2 million baht on all of the surgeries and they were done in Korea.......no wonder she was out looking for a companion......

Some of them start taking contraceptive pills when quite young.

The reason they are so pushy to get customers is, IMO, because they need to pay for the surgeries.

Malibu show in Pattaya had a lot of ladyboys dancing and one of the best looking had a very male voice, though some are not noticeably male.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Now you can quite easily get a post op LB spinner with natural tits, i suspect many guys don't even realise

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Now you can quite easily get a post op LB spinner with natural tits, i suspect many guys don't even realise

Can you tell the difference between a real vagina and a ladyboys post op vagina ?

Can you tell the difference by just looking or does it feel different when you penetrate it ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

All I can say to that is wow.  I always thought of a lady boy as a taller bigger girl, Like the ones I just saw in a competition that the GF and I watched on Television.  They all looked like regular women, and my GF was very complimentary of them.  I ignore them when we walk down Sukhumvit, and Soi 4.

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Can you tell the difference between a real vagina and a ladyboys post op vagina ?

Can you tell the difference by just looking or does it feel different when you penetrate it ?

I'm professional at spotting them so never get that far, I recall 3 spinner LBs on beach road who were popular, I'm sure most guys didn't know, no idea if post op. One used to have a camel toe which I've seen advertised on AliExpress 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seriously? I went there many times early 90s and definitely no night market as it became later. When the bag shops outnumbered the gogos I figured it was time to abandon the place.

I always went once a trip to remind myself why I didn't go there any more.

There may have been a night market, but it wasn't very large or I'd have noticed it.

Agree to disagree mate. Been there in one form or another for decades but im fairly sure late 80's early 90's was when it became the market as we know it. 

7 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Ich glaube, ich erinnere mich an einen ehemaligen Besitzer oder Manager dieses Ortes. Er sagte mir, er habe ein Schild für Muslime an der Wand: Ich respektiere deine Religion und serviere dir keinen Alkohol.

????

YES, that was exactly the bar!

i thought the sign was really cool!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:
4 hours ago, starky said:

Can you tell the difference between a warm self lubricating birth canal and a butchered sausage that has been turned inside out to make a hole? What do you reckon?

You can often tell the difference by the smell

If this is true and you are serious, it's got to be the comment of the year. ????

I never stop learning, I love AN ????

I just got to unread this and get it out of my head. 

You just can't judge a book by its cover.

I made comment earlier, saying it was such a bad posting by the OP and then you read this stuff, bloody quality. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

On 8/4/2022 at 4:08 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

After Covid I didn't visit Hooters in Soi 4. But before Covid they had probably the best lineup of the whole street. Definitely more top girls in there than in any of the gogo bars.

As far as I know in Hooters it's not usual that the customer takes the girls out. But looking at some of them: wow!

hooters-bangkok-soi15-girls-doing-wai.jpg.58e7bb0296220f0e3ca63f3ba4a92966.jpg

The girl fourth from the left looks a lot like a younger version of my wife. She is definitely my favorite in this lineup.