Devastating fire at Sattahip nightclub claims 13 lives, 20+ injured - multiple explosions heard

webfact

17 hours ago, thaigirlwatcher1 said:

Foam burns instantly and gives off toxic fumes. Exit doors possibly blocked/locked. Common in nightclubs that charge an entrance fee so that the party people don't let their friends in through the fire exit and avoid the cover charge. 

Thanks for the reply unfortunately your telling me things that I've either read or have knowledge about!

Unfortunately what you didn't do is answer my question!

That being, " what could cause an explosion large enough to kill instantly, as report in the media.

On 8/5/2022 at 11:22 AM, Xonax said:

The video this article links to is Horrifying!

Nobody F'ing helping those in flames. That is so bad, so disappointing. I can understand those running out might be in too much in shock to help, but people who are able to make videos or just standing around should be able to help as well. people walked past a few people that were in flames yet did nothing.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2022 at 5:31 PM, transam said:

What I find strange is that an electrical, foam/polystyrene fire would stink the place out well before the catastrophe....????

Doesn't look like that happened. The whole walls were clad with some kind of "sound dampening" foam panels, can't see if the ceiling was clad with the same material. There are pictures from after the fire where we can see that the wall foam panels are totally gone.  The PU sprayed foam still looked pretty good considering the intensity of the fire. Looks like that was fire retardant foam   

What was those panels made of?

Inside Mountain B before the fire
May be an image of 6 people, people sitting, people standing, indoor and text that says "MOUNTAIN"