RTP accepts that mass shootings are not just a US thing: Run-Hide-Fight advice from FBI

webfact

7 hours ago, rovinman said:

How about BANNING all weapons, like Australia did, and like Britain did Eons sgo.

There can still be exceptions, Bird Scarers,  Shooting Clubs  !

Oh I forgot, -  it has to be regulated, licenced, and monitored,  there's room for manoevre  !

Might this ban include the very lucrative arms and weapons dealers [govt/private] that has increased worldwide ten fold in the last generation......? Or the massive build up of the general military industrial complex among the selected and highly civilised cultures? 

Within the framework of any of the discussions, I believe the bigger picture is obviously being missed - which shouldn't surprise. 

On 8/5/2022 at 9:17 PM, Neeranam said:

I don't see it happening here either. It happens in very few countries, except the US, which seems to have way too many guns and way too many nut jobs who own them. And I say that as an American. 

16 hours ago, rovinman said:

How about BANNING all weapons, like Australia did, and like Britain did Eons sgo.

There can still be exceptions, Bird Scarers,  Shooting Clubs  !

Oh I forgot, -  it has to be regulated, licenced, and monitored,  there's room for manoevre  !

Australia didn’t ban all weapons. It’s still easy to own a gun in Australia just not easy to own semi and automatic types.