Brit shows sympathy for victims of Mountain B tragedy

webfact

Just now, howlee101 said:

Excellent point re: private and personal (see my earlier post).  Maybe his friend, who previously posted, can confirm/deny he's a tiktok'er or YouTube vlogger.  I would bet a large Leo he's one or the other.

Also it was claimed he had been here years, then working with permit perhaps

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Yes, it was a nice gesture if it was sincere and they genuinely wanted to pay their respects . 

But it would be rather crass of them to have done it just for their own self publicity and media attention 

Of course they just came by to simply pay their respects. They felt horrible and sickened about this as most of us do. 

They came by dressed as they were, then were mobbed by the media at the scene, and even refused to give their names. That is not the actions of people that seek attention. They are not TicTok or vloggers, just good people.

Someone owes me a Leo. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Gold Star said:

Of course they just came by to simply pay their respects. They felt horrible and sickened about this as most of us do. 

They came by dressed as they were, then were mobbed by the media at the scene, and even refused to give their names. That is not the actions of people that seek attention. They are not TicTok or vloggers, just good people.

Someone owes me a Leo. 

How do you know that?

Have you spoken to them or is it just your opinion dressed as "fact"?

• Sad 2

31 minutes ago, Gold Star said:

Someone owes me a Leo. 

Really they came dressed as they were nearly 19 hrs after the fire ?

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

It's only been (illegally) open for just over a month.

and yet iam the <deleted> for not searching the place out to pay my respects.... some posters on this forum (not you) reallly are cokheads.

3 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

and yet iam the <deleted> for not searching the place out to pay my respects.... some posters on this forum (not you) reallly are cokheads.

At least that's something you admit too....????

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The media said they had come from Pattaya. 

short shorts

wife beater

tattoo

Pattaya

probably an "influencer" who hates English and his own history, currently in his Pattaya transition to full enlightenment on Soi 45

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, webfact said:

a British national and his Thai girlfriend arrived at the scene of the horrific Mountain B fire

come on, who cares.... really nothing else more important to report ????

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Are you sure that his dress code is at all offensive to Thais under THIS circumstance? For a start, his girlfriend didn't tap him on the shoulder. Secondly, a respected Thai publication had no qualms about publishing this photo without reference to his dress code. The dress code thing is wise when dealing with authorities but I think that's as far as it goes.

Okay! You think! Great, waiting to hear more..........

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, transam said:

So in your opinion he should not have gone and paid his respects because he didn't have a suit....Good grief, amazing.......????

Let´s say, I have my opinion, and yours are British. ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Horrible I'm going to say this......just downright horrible.   Why falang, why????

I don't think he's wearing underwear/underpants.

Is that a big deal, you ask.   YES, it's against the law.    

The law states you must wear underwear.   Google says it's "funny....actually, the funniest": we need to report this to the highest level of sleuths and internet forensic analysis.  Perhaps, send the picture to Interpol.     

Thailand has a bunch of unusual laws to follow, but this one is perhaps the funniest – it's illegal to leave the house without any underwear on.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

Horrible I'm going to say this......just downright horrible.   Why falang, why????

I don't think he's wearing underwear/underpants.

Is that a big deal, you ask.   YES, it's against the law.    

The law states you must wear underwear.   Google says it's "funny....actually, the funniest": we need to report this to the highest level of sleuths and internet forensic analysis.  Perhaps, send the picture to Interpol.     

Thailand has a bunch of unusual laws to follow, but this one is perhaps the funniest – it's illegal to leave the house without any underwear on.

Could someone else check the photo and see whether that's true or not ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Didn't they go to the place where the accident happened, as most people do to pay their respects?

Guessing they did, and right to where the cameras were. If the photogs came up to them, they didn't seem to shy away from the publicity ????