POLITICS Trump says FBI raiding his Mar-a-Lago home

Scott

40 minutes ago, nauseus said:

The requests were supposed to be from NARA. I said serious. You are not answering seriously but rather speculating again.

Speculation you say.

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

And if all this is so serious and true, then why have they taken 18 months to take action?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

free thinking 

Not actually possible. Just a conceit of not that bright people. All possible thought is already known and categorized. "Free thinkers" are just utopian libertarians. Already well, well trod ground.

But if you actually possess a new free thinking thought under the sun, AsianNow never expected some bar girl chaser to be the new Einstein and turn up on their board.

Their Lazada advertising revenue is going to go through the roof. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Not actually possible. Just a conceit of not that bright people. All possible thought is already known and categorized. "Free thinkers" are just utopian libertarians. Already well, well trod ground.

But if you actually possess a new free thinking thought under the sun, AsianNow never expected some bar girl chaser to be the new Einstein and turn up on their board.

Their Lazada advertising revenue is going to go through the roof. 

Taking two words out of context and then responding to them is meaningless but thanks for your support

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Taking two words out of context and then responding to them is meaningless but thanks for your support

More free thinking, please, more.

Because so far all of this free thinking I already heard from Tucker.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I sort of bailed out of the discussion as its descended into yet another thread of people calling each of "liars"  and posters trying to prove who tells the most lies and who doesn't . 

"Oh yes he is"

"Oh no he isnt "

Kind of thing 

Gets repetitive and BTW, I have no idea who Steve Logan is 

Dear Mac Mickmanus,   Apology extended,, Mick McManus with Steve Logan were a tag team on the  wrestling within the  circuit in late 1970's 

36 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Nice try bill766, but the truth is an anethema to the trump cultists. 

Thank you.

There is nothing like rubbing their nose in it to get the denial, rubbish, it never happened returns from them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, billd766 said:

What was your highest ever security clearance, assuming you were in a position to obtain a government security clearance?

What an interesting response.

nauseus does not reply, perhaps he is offline and riclag can only come back with, as he usually does, a laughing emoji.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Far better than taking my post on Trumps dear love affair with Kim and returning with a hysterical rant

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Hammer2021 said:

You would know more about that than me. Or do you?

This is the sound of bleating internet surrender.

"You don't know me". Wow, got me there. Claiming I couldn't pick you out of a police line up. That's some sharp rhetorical game.

What's with the demented POC thing? Idenitarian or what? 

I went on a cruise. Never again etc. but it was full of black Trumpers. We had a few laughs. 

But did I really KNOW them? No.

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Far better than taking my post on Trumps dear love affair with Kim and returning with a hysterical rant

"Trumps dear love affair" I have no idea what you  are talking about. Do you?

I made no hysterical  rant. I wrote a few lines  of reasoned text. If they  were innacurate please respond but to label them as a rant is wrong  and  call me hysterical is just a reflection  of the poverty of your imagination  and lack of reasoning ability.

The hateful invective  aimed at Trump, ever since he ran for President, is not rational. Its a sick neurosis and hypocrisy.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

24 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Depending  on how many cases they  failed to take to trial.  The DOJ LOL..Its an Orwellian  euphemism. Them and the FBI are witchhunters for  hire.  Currently  they are renting  themselves  out to Corrupt  incompetent Democrats.

Er - your first sentence makes no sense. They are claiming a conviction rate of 95%, that means they either won, or the accused plea bargained to get a lower sentence. The relevance of cases they declined to prosecute escapes me.

When Trump was in power, was the DOJ and FBI witch-hunting for him? You betcha.

IIRC, Trump came to Washington promising to drain the swamp. As far as I can make out, he got rid of the alligators, and restocked the swamp with crocodiles. Putting an oil industry executive in charge of the Environment portfolio, how corrupt and incompetent is that?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

"Trumps dear love affair" I have no idea what you  are talking about. Do you?

I made no hysterical  rant. I wrote a few lines  of reasoned text. If they  were innacurate please respond but to label them as a rant is wrong  and  call me hysterical is just a reflection  of the poverty of your imagination  and lack of reasoning ability.

The hateful invective  aimed at Trump, ever since he ran for President, is not rational. Its a sick neurosis and hypocrisy.

Oh wait so you didn't even read my post that you responded to..............this just gets better, it even contains the links. Can you tell me what your rant had to do with it?

• Like 1