POLITICS Trump says FBI raiding his Mar-a-Lago home

Scott

45 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

The weird obsessive hatred of trump evervsince he announced that he was  running for president is bizarre. Its not a political  position its a form of  neurosis. He turned out to  be a pretty  good president but the so called progressives denounced him because they were convinced they were ENTITLED to run  the country. They weren't.  They aren't. The febrile hatred of the woke,  left liberal progressives for President  Trump is only matched by their hatred of the white working  classes and their  loathing of free thinking POC who reject identitarian idiocy and woke  bullying.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:.

Thanks, really needed that!:thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Er - your first sentence makes no sense. They are claiming a conviction rate of 95%, that means they either won, or the accused plea bargained to get a lower sentence. The relevance of cases they declined to prosecute escapes me.

When Trump was in power, was the DOJ and FBI witch-hunting for him? You betcha.

IIRC, Trump came to Washington promising to drain the swamp. As far as I can make out, he got rid of the alligators, and restocked the swamp with crocodiles. Putting an oil industry executive in charge of the Environment portfolio, how corrupt and incompetent is that?

Trumps hand picked AG Barr imprisoning Michael Cohen in violation of his First Amendment rights for writing a book is an example of corrupt politically motivated Justice.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ozimoron said:

At least one of his lawyers confirmed she was present for the search.

Present as on the property, I don't believe she stated she observed the "search"? Which to me means her eyes weren't on the search.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The search warrant was lawfully granted and lawfully executed in pursuit of evidence of crimes.

Trump must have been so disappointed when the Supreme Court, stacked with his nominees, refused to touch the 2020 election lawsuits with the proverbial barge pole.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, billd766 said:

What an interesting response.

nauseus does not reply, perhaps he is offline and riclag can only come back with, as he usually does, a laughing emoji.

I have a security clearance with DOD. Those 15 boxes of documents which some were confidential. That's not sensitive material. A message to put ensign at half mast was a confidential message, weather reports were confidential.

I find it extremely hard to believe sensitive nuclear documents are stored in boxes in the Archives. Really? There might be old stuff of limited relevance, who knows.

But if...if important nuclear info was on paper and kept in cardboard boxes, now that's troubling.  

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Present as on the property, I don't believe she stated she observed the "search"? Which to me means her eyes weren't on the search.

She arrived at the property 1 hour after the search had began and she wasn't allowed inside the building to witness the raid .

She had to wait outside the building whilst the raid was in process 

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

She arrived at the property 1 hour after the search had began and she wasn't allowed inside the building to witness the raid .

She had to wait outside the building whilst the raid was in process 

You know, whenever a poster attempts to come across as even remotely credible they always link to credible sources.

It's interesting and telling that you don't do that.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

There, that wasn't too hard, was it.

PS. You're in breach of forum rules as you've quoted 5 sentences from the linked article while only 3 is allowed.

OK, I removed the sentences/ content and you can open the link yourself to find the info .

1 hour ago, xylophone said:

Well we have different perspectives on things to do with trump....... 

The fact that he shook hands with "Rocket Man" got him absolutely nowhere other than to bolster the North Korean leader's ego (look how powerful I am, because I've got the president of the USA visiting me) and as for your comment about "not talking sugar", well I would put good money on the fact that being that trump is a coward and a bully, that the rhetoric was anything but severe, more "cosying up" – – until of course he got back home and had to satisfy his cult followers with his version.

The man is unfit to be in a position of power in any organisation, let alone being president of the US, so I can only hope that this latest raid turns up something which can nail him, and some.

Thank you Xylophone.

Always good to hear from you, Everyone's perspective counts.

I do not think polarization on Politicians, Sports or Celebrities should rule life.

Liverpool v Everton, Man Utd v Man City, Highlanders and the Blues, Families that do not don't talk etc....

Opal and I, will be back in Thailand over Xmas and New Year. Bangko, Hua Hian & Chiang Mai.

A niece of ours  has gone back o Phucket doing the "lawyer stuff" for Condo Sales.

Life must be picking up on the island.

Take care and best regards.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Was it The DOJ or The FBI which was  led by a corrupt secret transvestite who blackmailed politicians and conspired against MLK and others?

Jeez, heading back to the early 90's now, way to go on topic Hammer!!

• Like 2