POLITICS Trump says FBI raiding his Mar-a-Lago home

Scott

6 minutes ago, userabcd said:

OK ready to confess

I'm not a democrat, I'm not a Republican, hell I'm not even American.

This was my response to a similar claim from JohnnyF

"Trump has lots of fans who are neo-Nais, white nationalists, etc. I don't think many of them are Democrats or Republicans. Does that make them neutral observers?"

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

You stated he did things for which the punishment is jail. You are now saying he is suspected of doing things. Massive difference. Get your story straight and stick to it.

Yes you lefties should probably ignore the whole Hunter Biden thing. Keep that head in the sand, you'll sleep better at night.

Do you have difficulties with reading or understanding?

Which part about what I wrote about Hunter Biden is too difficult for you?

Maybe I have to write it again: Hunter Biden doesn't run for president, Trump does. This is one of the many reasons why Trump should be prosecuted ASAP.

• Confused 3

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

You clearly don't understand the rules. If you don't agree with everything they say, you are a Trump loving, gun toting, white supremacist ????

Or at least that's what they label you, and then they proceed to argue against your (completely imagined) Trump loving, gun toting, white supremacist views.

It's standard procedure on here. This thread is an excellent example. They don't understand the concept of Neutrality. It blows their mind.

By curiosity, what do you think Trump did was bad, and good?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

ridiculous move to raid Trump's home

Honestly, it is most likely that they have good reason to do so.  It's unlikely to get a an order to raid a house on a federal warrant without probable cause. 

The way things are going for the current administration it won't be long until the republican administration is back in the Whitehouse in any case. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, SunnyinBangrak said:

It's unlikely for the FBI to get a warrant to spy on a Presidential campaign(Trump's). We all know how that turned out. The FBI's credibility over everything Trump is in the toilet. 

Not expecting anything different this time. The left are terrified of Trump running in 2024 and are now acting in sheer desperation. I saw the photos of supposed "wads" of classified documents flushed down his toilet. It is beyond farcical, like all the other conspiracy theories they use against Trump. If they are trying to provoke a civil war, they are doing a great job.

The inspector general looked at whether the FBI followed department rules for opening investigations and whether politics had played a role.

"We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced (the) decision to open Crossfire Hurricane," the Inspector General’s 2019 report said.

The report criticized the FBI and Justice Department for having a low threshold of evidence to trigger a counterintelligence investigation, but given the rules at the time, the facts were sufficient.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/08/24/fact-check-did-obama-spy-on-trumprsquos-campaign-get-caught/42457379/

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Innocent until proven

Basic principle many seem to have forgotten

You do not seem to understand the term "investigation"... investigation (including the execution of warrants MAY result in charges which, MAY result in a conviction.

Your cart is soooo far ahead of your horse no one can see it ????

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Well, if they are fans of Trump (unlike me) then they are clearly not neutral observers.

Was that some kind of a rhetorical question? An attempt at humour? Or have I greatly overestimated your ability to understand the word Neutral? 

You are definitely NOT neutral

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

You stated he did things for which the punishment is jail. You are now saying he is suspected of doing things. Massive difference. Get your story straight and stick to it.

Yes you lefties should probably ignore the whole Hunter Biden thing. Keep that head in the sand, you'll sleep better at night.

I'm not biased he screams as he yells at "lefties"... classic. ????

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Many people have been accused of a lot of things, including Trump. Usually its the left  MSM and social media pundits.

If Trump had been found guilty of something, in a court of law, gone thru due process, then by all means he should get sentenced for whatever crime he had committed.

God knows they have tried?

The problem is as you say, he has been accused, but not charged and certainly not found guilty by a jury of his peers and yet there are actual people on this forum that want him locked up, or worse? For what? They dont like his hair? It beggars belief.

They obviously do not believe the concept of innocent until proven guilty?

He has been sentenced for many things during the over 3000 court cases he has had.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

A lot of assumptions there my friend.????

I am indeed neutral on US politics but the way the FBI is going after Trump is clearly politically motivated, it's clear as day. However, you radical lefties would never admit such a thing since behind all your talk of due process you secretly support it due to your hatred of Trump. Acting as if judges cannot show political bias or be bought ????.

Like I said, people with skin in the game cannot see the wood for the trees, or simply choose to ignore it since it matches/supports their political agenda. It requires a neutral observer like myself to point out the glaringly obvious and even then the Antifa types will shout us down with their usual vitriol. ????

Clearly politically motivated how?  According to the National Archives (the organization that would know about these things) Trump took fifteen boxes of documents, some of it marked as classified, when he left the White House.   https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-took-classified-material-white-house-florida-national-archives-says-2022-02-18/

That is clearly illegal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.dcbf5d4bb5b6a979d5384ac2836ea965.png

Nothing contradictory in those 2 statements.

As a neutral, it's very easy to spot a radical leftist on these threads. Just as it's easy to see someone who is right wing. I call it as I see it.

What is your criteria for being a radical leftist?  Other than not supporting Trump?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

It's unlikely for the FBI to get a warrant to spy on a Presidential campaign(Trump's). We all know how that turned out. The FBI's credibility over everything Trump is in the toilet. 

Not expecting anything different this time. The left are terrified of Trump running in 2024 and are now acting in sheer desperation. I saw the photos of supposed "wads" of classified documents flushed down his toilet. It is beyond farcical, like all the other conspiracy theories they use against Trump. If they are trying to provoke a civil war, they are doing a great job.

Talking about conspiracy theories, lol! ????

The IG found the FBI did not display any political bias when initiating the investigation of Trump and the Russian government. The Durham investigation did not prove the opposite, despite the time and money wasted.

On top of it, knowing that it will likely be investigated by the GOP, one can be sure that the FBI  (led by a Trump appointee) did everything by the book.

Edited by candide
  • Like 2