POLITICS Trump says FBI raiding his Mar-a-Lago home

Scott

18 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Hair? Don't like it but then again I'm quite conservative when it comes to my taste in hair styles. My intense dislike of trumps stems more from his spectacular ineptidude as a leader, his moral and ethical bankruptcy, his constant lying and insincerity, his bully boy persona resulting in a willingness to trod on anyone and everyone (including war heroes and people with disabilities), his misogyny, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,, etc.

But most of all it is the fact that he is a filthy traitor who couldn't handle losing the election and actually tried instigating a coup.

For the one with the ultimate responsibility only the ultimate punishment fits the crime.

I agree about the hair!

"But most of all it is the fact that he is a filthy traitor who couldn't handle losing the election and actually tried instigating a coup."

"For the one with the ultimate responsibility only the ultimate punishment fits the crime"

Thats you opinion, not fact!

Remember innocent until proven guilty, in a court of law??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

I agree about the hair!

"But most of all it is the fact that he is a filthy traitor who couldn't handle losing the election and actually tried instigating a coup."

"For the one with the ultimate responsibility only the ultimate punishment fits the crime"

Yes it's a worry. Imagine living 300 years ago. Burnt at stake.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

I agree about the hair!

It's a fact.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

I agree about the hair!

Yes, and this is not a court of law.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Would you care to elucidate on the "over 3000 court cases he has had."? And the outcomes?

One that springs to mind was having to cough up 25 large for the victims of his university scam.

58 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

You clearly don't understand the rules. If you don't agree with everything they say, you are a Trump loving, gun toting, white supremacist ????

Or at least that's what they label you, and then they proceed to argue against your (completely imagined) Trump loving, gun toting, white supremacist views.

It's standard procedure on here. This thread is an excellent example. They don't understand the concept of Neutrality. It blows their mind.

Wanting a judicial process to go ahead seems eminently fair to me. The truth will come out, one way or the other. It seems like some Trump sycophants don't like sunshine.

38 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

It's unlikely for the FBI to get a warrant to spy on a Presidential campaign(Trump's). We all know how that turned out. The FBI's credibility over everything Trump is in the toilet. 

Not expecting anything different this time. The left are terrified of Trump running in 2024 and are now acting in sheer desperation. I saw the photos of supposed "wads" of classified documents flushed down his toilet. It is beyond farcical, like all the other conspiracy theories they use against Trump. If they are trying to provoke a civil war, they are doing a great job.

The dems trying to provoke a civil war? Risible. Trump wasn't trying to provoke a civil war now? I think it's crystal clear now that he did. Everything else is just denial.

Maybe the White House just ran out of toilet paper? Trump had an adverse reaction from one too many Big macs?

• Like 2