POLITICS Trump says FBI raiding his Mar-a-Lago home

Scott

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Of course it was politically motivated. They are terrified of him returning to power and are desperate to find something on him. Anything will do.

It's a shame the FBI weren't so thorough when given Hunter Biden's laptop.

Can you please share with us all the evidence that the FBI has accummulated in this case. After all, to state so positively that it's politically motivated must mean that you know what all the evidence that's been gathered consists of.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

As you may not be aware, Robert Mueller found grounds for 10 counts of obstruction of justice committed by Trump. But because Justice Dept policy says a President can't be indicted while in office, Mueller suggested other avenues. i.e. impeachment. Barr quashed that by misrepresenting the contents of the report. He was latter castigated by a federal judge for lying about the report.

Look who’s just started running his mouth about the crimes he committed:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/paul-manafort-russia-polling-data-b2140727.html

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bendejo said:

Jail to the chief!

Yet another case of treason, nothing to do with 1/6 or the voter fraud side-show, but for allowing the Florida branch of the Kremlin Library to operate on his property.  And supplying classified materials.

Or is this less of a threat than those Hillary emails?  :cheesy:

Manafort reportedly admitted to supplying Kilimnick with documents during the election campaign. There is the possibility that this issue is still alive as well although I think this is about the preservation of presidential records. If it's proven that Manafort cooperated with the Russians it could be a federal offense as well.

• Like 1

"If I were Donald Trump's lawyer right now, thank God I'm not, I would be advising my client to be telling [their] family, 'I am looking at jail time, and we should make plans accordingly.'"

After House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) threatened Attorney General Merrick Garland, Weissmann said that he should just keep his head down and keep doing his job.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-jail-time-weissmann/

• Like 2

The best part is that this happened immediately after CPAC where Trump garnered 69% of the vote in the straw poll while no other potential GOP candidate was present. This is going to have immediate reverberations through the party.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The best part is that this happened immediately after CPAC where Trump garnered 69% of the vote in the straw poll while no other potential GOP candidate was present. This is going to have immediate reverberations through the party.

Probably. 75% maybe?

• Like 1