Phuket expects 150,000 more Indian tourists this year generating more than 7.5 billion baht after roadshow in India

webfact

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2022 at 5:34 AM, redwood1 said:

So what if a few Indian Whales come to Thailand and spend piles of money....I can show you huge numbers walking in packs and spending very little.. 

And I can show you a larger number of whites walking and spending nothing, conserving their pension cheques

On 8/10/2022 at 8:29 AM, Exilerunner said:

Good luck with those Indian tourists. I do not like to generalize as I have worked with good Indian people in the US but Indians from India may be a different story. I remember sitting with my girlfriend at a breakfast buffet in Phuket when a party of 4 Indians refused to get up and did order the staff to serve them.

Interestingly, the ethnicities that are disliked by Thai girls the most are Arabs AND Indians. ... No wonder

They hate the Chinese # 1. 

On 8/10/2022 at 12:13 PM, NobbyClarke said:

Everyone knows who spends money in Thailand and it is not the average Indian tourists.

They should be welcoming the Western tourists from all walks of life back with open arms.

I guarantee a single back packer from the Western world will spend more than 5 Indians crammed into a grotty 1 star hotel room. 

And I call this bo....cks! I've visited Thailand since 1980s and lived here since 2013 and observed each class of tourist and resident.

• Haha 1

On 8/12/2022 at 8:03 PM, Shocked farang said:

True, but the same applies to a certain category of white farangs. You just need to visit some popular backpacking points on some popular islands and Khao San Rd! 

"True, but the same applies to a certain category of white farangs."

All farangs are "white", if your not white you are not a farang?

• Like 1

On 8/9/2022 at 4:18 PM, KIngsofisaan said:

That is an average spend of 50,000 baht per each of the 150,000 potentional tourists

I call complete BS on this.

Why so jealous? Unable to find your bride in the land of ...? Thailand is in a cross road because not able to provide poverty stricken local girls for marriage to 50+ years old, destitute, low self esteemed persons unable to get their bride in their home countries.