Are Thai women poisoning themselves

norbra

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

True. But it is about health. Many already have stomach issues, hernias, and digestive problems. Add an excessive amount of beer to an already bad condition and it can be quite damaging. 

Jesus Mike, out of the 33,000,000+ women in Thailand, how many does this factual apply to?

You could make the claim excessive beer damages people in every country in the entire world.

10 hours ago, norbra said:

Most of the 50 Thai women I know have these issues and most of these 50 Thai women I know have husband's and live in various provinces there you go details

Wrong pay up

Sorry, but you must be the most unlucky guy in the world. Almost all of the Thai women you know have the problems you are referring to. Either you are like a magnet for people with problems or always offer them help. You can´t imagine how sick people can feel if there is economical advantages to say such things.

Anyway, you are just too unlucky! The numbers you have, do not refer to the rest of the Thai society. You go talk to all your female friends about that.

11 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

"Many women I know..."

Here we go again.

Out of the 33,353,816 women that live in Thailand

Sorry, but I do not know ANY

I don't know anyone that even gets the shopping channel.

hahahaha this is the best comment. you realize your comment is just the same as his right ? 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Sheryl said:

H. Pylori bacterial infection is widespread here and frequent cause of "indigestion".  

Love this post.

An answer by a knowledgeable person annihilating most BS post of the regular keyboard warriors here.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, 2 is 1 said:

Don't generalize, many woman in Isaan has money. You say all woman in Udon or Khon Kaen are poor? Not everybody live in some mountain village where dont have tv or running water. We have village house also where i love to be but mostly live in small Isaan town.

And really many people know how to make money and are rich. 

Maybe you should learn the facts

38545828_797151180675748_2172668691978649600_n.png

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Excel said:

Well my bigger concern is if the 33 + million women in Thailand are suffering from flatulence, as the OP states, what is the impact on global warming with that amount of methane being released ?

Pathetic

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

Sorry, but you must be the most unlucky guy in the world. Almost all of the Thai women you know have the problems you are referring to. Either you are like a magnet for people with problems or always offer them help. You can´t imagine how sick people can feel if there is economical advantages to say such things.

Anyway, you are just too unlucky! The numbers you have, do not refer to the rest of the Thai society. You go talk to all your female friends about that.

It is the women that is my concern not internet trolls, the discomforts they endure often bring them to tears as they lose weight , energy and appetite These women are friends, neighbours, family and aqu tenances 

Edited by norbra

1 minute ago, norbra said:

It is the women that is my concern not internet trolls, the discomforts they endure often bring them to tears as they lose weight , energy and appetite 

So how many have you directly helped yourself in weaning them off all that chemical rubbish ?

17 minutes ago, Excel said:

So how many have you directly helped yourself in weaning them off all that chemical rubbish ?

That's difficult to measure I have found convincing then to  drink cocoanut water regularly and ditching all their supplements their general health improves with appetite returning and discomfort abating.. unfortunately the cycle will start again with something as simple as a meal of spicy som tum or an issan dish.

Collagen may or may not be the culprit but it is shared within the network when 1 friend buys 10 cans "on special" it then gets reintroduced ,this time to provide bone density, relieve muscle /joint pain and what ever else they can find via google

3 minutes ago, norbra said:

That's difficult to measure I have found convincing then to  drink cocoanut water regularly and ditching all their supplements their general health improves with appetite returning and discomfort abating.. unfortunately the cycle will start again with something as simple as a meal of spicy som tum or an issan dish.

Collagen may or may not be the culprit but it is shared within the network when 1 friend buys 10 cans "on special" it then gets reintroduced ,this time to provide bone density, relieve muscle /joint pain and what ever else they can find via google

Coconut water is one of the best electrolyte providing and refreshing drinks around.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Yep ... just another Thai bashing thread.  Hand in hand with the anti Yank threads that dominate the forums.

When you deal with the facts, it is not Thai bashing

You have to be pretty uneducated to claim Thai people in Isaan have a lot of money when the facts clearly show the per capita income in ALL of Isaan is less than $3,000 to $4,000 a year as shown

That was 2016. After 2 years of COVID it is probably even worse than shown

Facts are facts. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, norbra said:

It is the women that is my concern not internet trolls, the discomforts they endure often bring them to tears as they lose weight , energy and appetite These women are friends, neighbours, family and aqu tenances 

Just give it up, and face reality. What a coincident that just you know 50 women and almost everyone have the same problem. A problem that is fairly unknown for most of the members here, I would assume. Or maybe they know two out of 50 friends with the same problem. Not at all an internet troll. I am just stating the facts, that you must be the most unlucky guy on the planet.

@KIngsofisaan as well. After that, we also talk about the fact, regarding income in different areas of Thailand. That is just pure BS information. Statistics made up be people who love to create unfair calculations. I have a few questions.

1. How do we calculate the median income, when most of people working do not have employment, paying taxes or are registered with social services? The simple answer is, that it´s impossible. 
  2. As we have been having Covid during long time, the normal income from bar work and free lance have not been there, but it was when they made the calculation and created the economic map. Is that kind of income there? The answer is no, because that is money never seen. As well as many other dark areas in society.
  3. What about all the farmers, that have up to around 30-50 rai of rice paddy ti rubber plantations? Are they registered and are paying tax? As far as I know, most are not.

So, guys, I could probably go on forever. but on the other hand, I will just leave you in this little secure bubble of knowledge that you believe you have? It´s a nice little protected world from the reality. It would be really mean of me the burst such a dream world.

Edited by Gottfrid

5 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

Maybe you should learn the facts

38545828_797151180675748_2172668691978649600_n.png

LMAO! Dont smoke anymore! ALL 22 million people in Isaan are broke! Yes everybody in Isaan harvest rice and eat forest rat's! And no i dont know 50 woman who buy tv sht! You have to be right, there cant be 50 woman in Isaan who have money to buy anything! They are all poor and go sell they body in Pattay. Only granny's stay in Isaan and take care of hole area. I REALLY DON*T WANT VISIT YOUR VILLAGE! Or maybe you should get out from your shack and move your head even once to the left and right.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

How many percent widespread out of 33,000,000 women and has it ever been medically tied to the cologen powder sold on the shopping channel?

Prevalence in Asia (both sexes) is around 50%. Nothing at all to do with collagen powder.

13 hours ago, KIngsofisaan said:

How many percent widespread out of 33,000,000 women and has it ever been medically tied to the cologen powder sold on the shopping channel?

Prevalence in Asia (both sexes) is around 50%. Nothing at all to do with collagen powder.