Average Age of Expats in Pattaya?

Neeranam

How Old are you?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 8/13/2022 at 11:46 PM, pegman said:

Yes, many of us are with a 20-something A-Go-Go or 2 after taking the magic blue pill 

This is, of course, why older guys go to Pattaya, in my opinion. 

Guys in 20s, 30s, even 40s can pick up non sex workers in other places in Thailand. 

Could be wrong,  its there any other reason am old guy would go to Pattaya? 

On 8/13/2022 at 10:29 PM, The Hammer2021 said:
On 8/13/2022 at 8:25 PM, sometime said:

Age is just a number, if you feel old its your own fault, OK a bit thin at the back, but the old saying GRASS DOESN'T GROW ON A BUSY STREET.

72 and not enough hours in a day to do all the tasks, a 32 inch waist  OK 34 but if you have a garden it keeps you very fit????

Expand  

Nope. Growing old is <deleted>! The fact you  talk  about gardens and waist  lines proves  it.

ya i beg to differ too. i'm 45 and still invincible. ????

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Guys in 20s, 30s, even 40s can pick up non sex workers in other places in Thailand. 

Prolly true, all yound people i know (westerners, koreans, japanese, singaporeans, thais mostly) are either on a thai island or bkk/chiang mai. I don't know of a single person in my age (mid 30s) that lives or visits pattaya, at all. Personally i've never been there except one time in jomtien to look at a used boat... It's pretty much the only place in thailand i have absolutely no desire to ever visit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigStar said:

Contrary to superficial impressions, Pattaya's a package deal that offers quite a lot besides the wimmin. But I'm not going to be baited into wasting time with a list of all the advantages yet again. Our chronic complainers would love that.

Do a search if you're really that ignorant.

No need to insult me. 

Surely, Hua Hin is better if the bar girls are not important, or 100 other beaches.  I asked a civil question. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ThomasThBKK said:

Prolly true, all yound people i know (westerners, koreans, japanese, singaporeans, thais mostly) are either on a thai island or bkk/chiang mai. I don't know of a single person in my age (mid 30s) that lives or visits pattaya, at all. Personally i've never been there except one time in jomtien to look at a used boat... It's pretty much the only place in thailand i have absolutely no desire to ever visit.

I would have been embarrassed going to Pattaya in my 20s, I went to Koh Pa ngan, and other islands. I first went to Pattaya in my 40s for a convention and hated it. The worst thing was getting propositioned by ladyboys and prostitutes as I was walking with my child in a pram. Now, I am used to seeing old men with young bargils that look 1/3 of their age, so I could handle Pattaya if required but I can't think of any reason to go there now as I live 5 min from a clean beach and have international restaurants/hotels around me and world class golf courses. 

6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Cheap social lifestyle for those who like to play golf, pool, dart, watch sport live on tv and variety of international food available, and also available baht busses with no hassel all day and night. Nice beaches at Koh Larn. 

If I was single, I might had chosen Pattaya if I had no other choices than Hua Hin Phuket or Pattaya. Just the restaurants in Pattaya is worth it, and it it is in. Fact more decent ladies who is available and possible for a long term relationship if wanted. 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 2

On 8/13/2022 at 8:12 PM, The Hammer2021 said:

In the height of the tourist season the average  age of foreigners  comes down.

Currently  the average  age of expats has come down  because the the Indians are younger as are the Chinese than the Caucasian retirees.

Does Indian and Chinese expats "are younger" suggest then that they must be mostly married to Thai nationals or on work visas {suits you sir). ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mancub said:

Does Indian and Chinese expats "are younger" suggest then that they must be mostly married to Thai nationals or on work visas {suits you sir). ?

I think a fair number of Chinese and Koreans are married to Thais and have children. The ladies in their homelands are averse to having children right now for a variety of reasons.

Edited by champers
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Several other reasons. Access to supermarkets that stock supplies to cook food other than Thai, restaurants that serve food other than Thai and pubs that stock imported beer.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Just from my observations that many westerners now are bald or have shaven heads in their late 20s and onward. Suppose it saves on hair cuts

That's what I thought last time I went to Scotland, I thought it might have been the cold weather! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, kinyara said:

For me Jomtien/Pattaya is attractive as a living destination not because of any stand out feature, its strength is in the sum of the parts. Unless you've lived here for some time it would be hard for you to appreciate the total package, as evidenced by the detractors who always focus purely on the sex reputation whilst admitting they've never actually spent any time in the city.

" No one likes us, we don't care ".

Probably true. 

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Surely, Hua Hin is better if the bar girls are not important, or 100 other beaches.  I asked a civil question. 

Surely?

But you see it was discussed for you at length in your troll post of a year ago, so why pretend you STILL dunno anything? Various ignorant statements were corrected at that time, made after supposedly living in Thailand for 30 years. A major complaint:

Also, the guys I know who have 'Pattaya' gf's come to visit and the girl very often doesn't wai me.

OMG. You poor snowflake. You gettin' wai'd enough now?

So here you are trolling Pattaya again. What's your problem anyway? You have no intention of visiting. Live with your decision rather than try to justify it further.

And the Hua Hin beach didn't come out so good in comparison to Pattaya as stated by residents of Hua Hin.

Pravda: Lol, Hua Hin beach in 10 times worse than Pattaya. . . . Hua Hin beach if filthy.

Number 6 (different thread): Hua Hin is not especially clean. The beaches are meh. Loads of jellies, brown sea foam and just not a lot of circulation in the water. Color is blah. City is overgrown and ugly.

Oh, HH has better beaches just outside HH. So does Pattaya. As Eindhoven said,

I don't know why you keep banging on about the beach.

You ain't gettin' out in the water at the beach at HH. Duh.

Your decision to move to HH was much the best for both Pattaya and HH.

Why not instead just post your happy chortles and gurgles about HH over in the Hua Hin and Cha-Am forum? Good luck on finding the, ah, table tennis player you seek.???? No hope of arousing any envy here, sorry. 

Edited by BigStar

54 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Why shouldn't it be, and why do you think there is no good ladies in Pattaya? 

Right. Tons of good ladies in Pattaya for the right good man. Known quite few guys to find "normal" and even educated girls here. I myself did. Friends have raised some great kids here, too. Even in condos. 

All these ignorant stereotypes. So boring.

Edited by BigStar
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, BigStar said:

There you may even be able to find the, ah, table tennis player you seek.???? No hope of arousing any envy here, sorry. 

I am not seeking any table tennis players, strange remark.

I bet I know what you like to see with ping pong balls ????????

8 hours ago, Neeranam said:

There are 1000s of reasons to visit Pattaya and Chonburi. The typical sex tourists are in a minority, avoid the centre of Pattaya and you will find a busy city for both locals and tourists. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BigStar said:

OMG. You poor snowflake. You gettin' wai'd enough now?

So here you are trolling Pattaya again. What's your problem anyway? Live with your decision rather than try to justify it further.

Hurrah, I have a stalker. 

This post was humorous, get a sense of it dude.

The best way to get that chip off your shoulder is to laugh. 

image.png.2859272e61e8e75470aa615039d2d46c.png

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Hurrah, I have a stalker. 

This post was humorous, get a sense of it dude.

The best way to get that chip off your shoulder is to laugh. 

image.png.2859272e61e8e75470aa615039d2d46c.png

In fact I did have a laugh. But then you moved on to your real goal with some nonsense: HH > Pattaya.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, balo said:

There are 1000s of reasons to visit Pattaya and Chonburi. The typical sex tourists are in a minority, avoid the centre of Pattaya and you will find a busy city for both locals and tourists. 

I have visited Chonburi for a few things but can't think of anything in Pattaya, let alone 1000s. 

How about mentioning one  or two? 

How old are you BTW, just asking as you put a sad face in the OP?