Average Age of Expats in Pattaya?

Neeranam

How Old are you?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

In the height of the tourist season the average  age of foreigners  comes down.

Currently  the average  age of expats has come down  because the the Indians are younger as are the Chinese than the Caucasian retirees.

Plus those here might be older than the ones not here. Will be intetresting to see the poll results.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, sometime said:

Age is just a number, if you feel old its your own fault, OK a bit thin at the back, but the old saying GRASS DOESN'T GROW ON A BUSY STREET.

72 and not enough hours in a day to do all the tasks, a 32 inch waist  OK 34 but if you have a garden it keeps you very fit????

Nope. Growing old is <deleted>! The fact you  talk  about gardens and waist  lines proves  it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Nope. Growing old is <deleted>! The fact you  talk  about gardens and waist  lines proves  it.

What does the fact that you say nope when a simple no is sufficient say about you? ????

2 minutes ago, BigStar said:

When I rode down Buakhao after the COVID restrictions were lifted, I thought that a bunch of local nursing homes had let out their residents for a holiday. Probably a number of cardiac events went unreported in the News. 

Nothing new here, though. Pattaya's long been called "God's waiting room." Funniest thing was in the old Las Vegas Go-Go when an ancient skeleton in his 90s doddered in behind his Zimmer frame. Girls promptly yelled, "Hansum man!" and helped him to a seat.

Then they stole his Zimmer frame and wouldn't return it until he'd bought them some drinks. But I think he left a happy man, perhaps for the last time, who knows.

You might need to start using the humour emoticons.

That we will know if something you have posted was supposed to be funny.

5 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

You might need to start using the humour emoticons.

That we will know if something you have posted was supposed to be funny.

Oh no! You've mistaken me for someone who gives a sh*t. (Wish I could post that Jack Nicholson meme; forum rules.) Take 'em or leave 'em, pal. I also encourage you to put me on "ignore." Save us both from wasting time.

8 hours ago, ezzra said:

What did the Op expected to learn? of course that the average age would be somewhere in 60-80 brackets, i'm more interested of the the average age of the lassess in Pattaya than how old those geezers' are...

The average  age is nearer to 40. Most foreigners and expats  are Indian or Arab or Iranian. The elderly  ex Pats who are white are in the minority