Poll shows more lax social distancing among general public

webfact

14 hours ago, Thai Visa Member 999999 said:

You mean you didn't notice that an entire class of people were working from home? You didn't notice that private and public transportation numbers were down?  

There are plenty of people still "working" from home, most of the UK civil service for example, this has little to do with covid anymore,  But it has plenty to do with enjoying an easy life, people soon get used to not having to jump out of bed at 6am and make their way to work, when they can lie in bed as long as they want and have no need to change out of their pyjamas.  A survey by B'day prang has proved this beyond doubt  

On 8/17/2022 at 9:53 AM, Thai Visa Member 999999 said:

What's rational about not wearing masks? The price of wearing a mask is almost nil  and the cost is potentially getting sick with Covid for a short/long time or death. Seems like a pretty easy cost/benefit analysis. If an individual chooses not to wear one, I don't care. I just don't want to have to pay for your health care if you do get sick. People who don't wear a mask and get sick shouldn't go to the hospital; they should just pray they get better and die/recover at home. If they wanna down a bottle of Clorox and an Ivermectin chaser while they're at it, let it rip then R.I.P. 

In this post and a previous post you claim you "don't care what others do" yet you seek to deny them medical attention, because they haven't , according to you, taken sufficient precautions,  and  for that reason are not worthy of hospital treatment.  People who wear masks and yet still contract covid could also be judged to have not taken appropriate  precautions somewhere along the line  so perhaps they should also not receive treatment . Do you sleep under a mosquito net ? Do people who don't sleep under  a mosquito net and contract malaria deserve all they get too ?  I'm Just wondering how many peoples health care in thailand you think you have paid for and what it has cost you so far.??       interesting that you use a phrase like R,I,P as I have had covid twice and at the moment I and the vast majority of others who have had it  (about 98% give or take)  are not dead , however i am  resting in peace, and enjoying myself (without a mask)