Anyone ever had a ladyboy LTR?

Brian Nose

6 minutes ago, kekalot said:

I got touched inappropriately and all that, I expected that.

"do you want to F me?"

apart from this, all of them have been very forward like that..

None I have met were like that at all. If anything very reserved and lady like. I have heard guys talking about stereotypical loud, obnoxious whiney overtly gay in your face Ladyboys....but I think pretty much a Pattaya / sex worker type. Ones I have met working normal jobs not like that. Some real petite little stunners too. Immaculately turned out. Hair, nails, clothes, makeup...

I guess its the same for a real women sex worker vs civvy. Depends on the outcome you want from living with a partner

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kenny202 said:

None I have met were like that at all. If anything very reserved and lady like. I have heard guys talking about stereotypical loud, obnoxious whiney overtly gay in your face Ladyboys....but I think pretty much a Pattaya / sex worker type. Ones I have met working normal jobs not like that. Some real petite little stunners too. Immaculately turned out. Hair, nails, clothes, makeup...

I guess its the same for a real women sex worker vs civvy. Depends on the outcome you want from living with a partner

oh yeah, I mean I met like two of them in almost 10 years so it's not a common occurrence

first was that walk in interaction then second the one from last weekend (Tinder match)

I walk on the beach almost every day with my dog.. on weekends there are a lot of tourists (from BKK and outside of here) that come for the weekend and in all those years I was never, not a single time approached by a regular woman

I've never ever been close to Pattaya but since I mostly keep to myself at home with my dogs, the chance of me meeting a ladyboy (that is not an obnoxious) out is basically 0%, so the only interactions I have had on the beach were gay men, bar girls and ladyboys being obnoxious.. the "Heyyyy" type.

52 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Some ladyboys still have the male genitals, some not.

They are ladyboys if they still have male genitals.

If they no longer have male genitals they are transsexual as they have had the operation and are no longer "Ladyboys".

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, DezLez said:

They are ladyboys if they still have male genitals.

If they no longer have male genitals they are transsexual as they have had the operation and are no longer "Ladyboys".

You certainly know the terms! Google transsexual and learn something new today! 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Brian Nose said:

Mate, ur avin a larf mate. By da way, wots BTW? I never lernt ow to google, innit?

LT means long time

What does the 'R' mean

BTW Means By The Way.

Have you ever been to Thailand?

You started   a thread asking for information about ladyboys.

If you are trying to find  out about  relationships  long term or  otherwise, gay  or otherwise yo0u should understand  people who actually  have relationships don't really  talk  about 'R'.

That why I asked about your fantasise disguised as requests for information.

Got for  it mate but start with a short time first, then long  time. Decide  if your a giver or taker, ? You sound  the passive taker  type to me...but it's all about trust ...do you love him?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

LT means long time

What does the 'R' mean

BTW Means By The Way.

Have you ever been to Thailand?

You started   a thread asking for information about ladyboys.

If you are trying to find  out about  relationships  long term or  otherwise, gay  or otherwise yo0u should understand  people who actually  have relationships don't really  talk  about 'R'.

That why I asked about your fantasise disguised as requests for information.

Got for  it mate but start with a short time first, then long  time. Decide  if your a giver or taker, ? You sound  the passive taker  type to me...but it's all about trust ...do you love him?

Just ran this through Google Translate but still confused. 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, KannikaP said:

........pack fudge..........? I am English

To perform anal sex.....................A fudge packer...............Personally I would prefer to use a wheelbarrow....

Edited by AhFarangJa

16 hours ago, Brian Nose said:

Sir, I have not acquired a jollie

The singular would be "jolly" 

But to attempt to stay on subject - I do know guys who did have long term relations w/lady boys - both of these guys were overly macho males. One died w/that asphyxiation game they play. The other defined them as a third sex, and fascinating. 

Another fellow I met briefly had a long history of being with ladyboys and loved the culture of hanging out with them as they were fun loving. He did have a female Thai wife too... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

But one of the lovely quirks of life is that I think we see our partners as they were when we first met them. I see my wife that way. And it has been over 20 years... 

Nice observation, my dad said the same at 85 still sees my mum 87 as when they first met at 18

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Another thing I have noticed through the years... though some lady boys can be beautiful, the future is mostly sad. You don't often/ever? see a beautiful lady man. 

One acquaintance every once in a while sends me photos of his ladyboy GF - I met her maybe 15 years ago.. now she looks like a truck driver. But one of the lovely quirks of life is that I think we see our partners as they were when we first met them. I see my wife that way. And it has been over 20 years... 

If I could she'd be thinner....

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

Personally i wouldnt date any other than woman. I find most lbs ugly.

Kissing a man even if she looks female. Only kissed women.

For massage i often choose older ladies better at it.

Not that I am commenting on your post, but I find that men who read topics about ladyboys but are compelled to proclaim how they would Never Ever remind me of bargirls who tell every customer “I no like Thai man”.