Anyone ever had a ladyboy LTR?

Brian Nose

19 hours ago, chalawaan said:

Interested enough to post on every one of them?

And that's no insult, if they fascinate you on a non-sexual level, that's ok, bruh. 

It's the guys who show up without fail to mock and troll, they are losers with deep unresolved issues IMO. 

It takes real balls to admit to liking anything that's not 100% straight and narrow in this troll pit.

The theta male homophobic trolls on here, don't have a testicle to share between them. ????

Best they don't come on here knowing nothing about jack, and start trying to label people, while there's one stuck to their forehead that reads:

"I'm a galactic c*t"

cat?

17 hours ago, daveAustin said:

So you’re saying you prefer men with SHORT hair, lipstick and fake tits? ????

How do you know its a man......they are a person, but if there is no "manly" gear  does it matter???...so yes for me on your post but they arent men in their heads, nor do I see one

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brian Nose said:

A rare candid answer. Have a thanks trophy thing from me.

again for me its about case by case..just go on youtube to see hot LBs..they want to be women so ill play along...I make it clear im not about seeing a D*ck....but ladies have fake boobs..so do LBs...a mouth is a mouth...asians have very ambiguous bodies aka K pop

Go down LK rd to the Curve and ask for wan...used to be full on dude..now is full on lady so whats the problem.....she looks great but is a bit of a snob and greedy but so are hot girls...

Sure Brad pitt is a nice looking dude..a dude....i wouldnt let him give me a BJ tho....... as ive had many gay guys back home offer....i used to work at Whole foods.....but loved going to the gay bars with them..now thats fun!!!!!   sure beats hanging with my homies at some pub

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brian Nose said:

TBH, I think I could have inquired about the educational attainment level of transgender people across socioeconomic strata in Thailand - and the replies would mostly be:

'I would never coz I'm not a GAY!'

and

'It's a man if it's got a cock - ho ho! No thanks!'

I keep it all above the waist....focus on the Lady--not the Boy........and works fine for me...went to cabaret show in CM other week and one of the LBs took me into the bathroom and gave me a BJ,,,no complaints....any thai girl would have demanded 1500 first!.....pass

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

I make it clear im not about seeing a D*ck....   

I keep it all above the waist....focus on the Lady--not the Boy

I take back my thanks trophy. Now you're obviously being dishonest.

You pay 1500 for the top half of a fake woman. And presumably,  just splooge on her t1ts. All the time saying 'Hoo, no dick for me, no thank you!'

Perhaps you've never been good at personal finance - I'm no whiz myself  - but 100% of a real woman seems to make better financial sense than 50% of a fake woman.

Take your time. Use a calculator if need be.

I'll be honest, I love women and I love women with dicks. I'm f#cking owning it here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Brian Nose said:

You pay 1500 for the top half of a fake woman. And presumably,  just splooge on her t1ts. All the time saying 'Hoo, no dick for me, no thank you!'

Perhaps you've never been good at personal finance - I'm no whiz myself  - but 100% of a real woman seems to make better financial sense than 50% of a fake woman.

I'll be honest, I love women and I love women with dicks. I'm f#cking owning it here. 

I dont pay anyone..the LBs offer it up for free..and i certainly wouldnt pay some thai girl 1500 to throw my hot dog down a hallway.....call my bluff, as others have tried here to no avail....i spit truth..im free anyday to show u around cm and back up my claims..,,,non of my posts are BS, nor have i any reason to lie as i seem to be the only one honest here....tnx

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Brian Nose said:

pick the night and Ill take u to meet all my claims(zero costs?..other than buying a beer at the bar--for myself..i keep the sangsom in my motorbike basket......only suckers pay

I play the long game and have plenty of time to invest...also im hung so the LBs like me ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Brian Nose said:

can keep your calculator,,,,i never need one here...dont hate the player--hate the game

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

call my bluff, as others have tried here to no avail....i spit truth..im free anyday to show u around cm and back up my claims..,,,

I don't quite understand how you will back up your claims that your "not about seeing a dick"

Are you gonna show me how you touch a LBs t1ts but never ever look at the dick because you're really, really super straight? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

pick the night and Ill take u to meet all my claims(zero costs?..other than buying a beer at the bar--for myself..i keep the sangsom in my motorbike basket......only suckers pay

I play the long game and have plenty of time to invest...also im hung so the LBs like me ????

NGL, that sounds kinda gay. Appreciate the offer though. 

• Like 1

I’ll bet that even the “straightest” guy here notices ladyboys first when walking down  the street. 

After a couple of minutes walking past the bars, I tune out the pumpui ladies, and those that look like 10 year old boys. At that point, seeing a statuesque curvy LB catches my attention. At least, until I realize it’s a Ladyboy.

Strangely, I have one lady friend who looks like a LB, and acts like one in bed. She doesn’t like normal intercourse. I will leave the rest to you.  Note: when taking a shower with her, don’t bend over to pick up the soap.

Yes, she is a biological woman.

She excels at going Long Time with customers, often  2 or 3 months at a time. So, to get back to LTR with a LB, there is hope. Depends on the LB.

Edited by Danderman123

On 8/21/2022 at 1:20 AM, Brian Nose said:

I don't quite understand how you will back up your claims that your "not about seeing a dick"

Are you gonna show me how you touch a LBs t1ts but never ever look at the dick because you're really, really super straight? 

You see how it works is that folks wear shirts and pants....they remove the shirt..pants stay on....as i had posted..ive made out with them...enjoyed the Lady parts and got oral....Ive never asked to see the junk nor do i have any desire too.....is this too complicated for you?

On 8/21/2022 at 1:22 AM, Brian Nose said:

NGL, that sounds kinda gay. Appreciate the offer though. 

Cos I suppose this would then prove my posts are are true and make you look like a fool?

I back up my claims and offer to prove it and you run away.....such a keyboard warrior!

Talks tough online then cowers when you accuse me of BS and i call you on it....

Whats gay about me that, or do you need to keep up your tough guy image here???

On 8/21/2022 at 1:20 AM, Brian Nose said:

If you actually ever meet a LB they go to great lengths to hide the "junk" for the lady appeal.....so yes the shorts stay on --id let them show you the shorts but seems ur scared.

So i''ll keep the offer on the table as you accuse others of BS and then hide like a child..

Also go back and read the thread--i stated facts and if that makes me straight--BI or gay thats on you..i DGAF.....that seems to be your issue on labels,,,not mine.......

I've been with ggs (genetic girls) and lbs, hundreds of them. I am not attracted to guys so I consider myself straight. However, if a psych prof says, no, no, you're gay, that's fine. Label me how you want but I likes what I likes. 

As for the posts above by a few that they had no interest in an lbs junk and only pretended they were playing with a woman, this is disingenuous nonsense. Part of the lb appeal is their very palpable arousing.

As for the OP's question about an LTR with an lb, I think it depends (as it always does) on mutual chemistry. Sadly I haven't been in an LTR with anybody but I can say it's a hoot having a stunning lb hang on your arm. Which brings up another point that even a very beautiful lb is "affordable", not that anyone of us on AN would dream of paying to play, while an 8-9 gg is usually either taken by a Thai bf or beyond our reach.

On 8/19/2022 at 7:29 PM, Peterw42 said:

The thing I don't get about these ladyboy discussion, is the "you must be gay" if you like ladyboys comments. Ask any gay man, They are not attracted to females, or anyone presenting as a female. For most straight men, anal sex is the holy grail with their female partners, and a BJ from someone who is familiar with the equipment, cant be a bad thing.

I'm not pro or anti ladyboys or relationships with them, but certainly wouldn't put it in the "must be gay" category.

100% not gay. 100% bi/ bi curious.

10 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

You see how it works is that folks wear shirts and pants....they remove the shirt..pants stay on....as i had posted..ive made out with them...enjoyed the Lady parts and got oral....Ive never asked to see the junk nor do i have any desire too.....is this too complicated for you?

Does anyone have an analogy of the BS Sticky Rice Balls expects us to believe? What about this:

'I regularly buy cocaine but not to snort it. I'm just not interested in drugs like that. - I like to rack up a fat line on the coffee table and just look at it.....is this too complicated for you!?'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Getting back to the topic, one possible drawback of a LTR with a Ladyboy is they are inevitably younger and have more interest in sex than you. It may be exciting at first, but it’s likely that the constant demands for sex may get irritating down the road.

Good point but sometimes you can have sex even if you don't have energy. Take Sticky Rice Balls for example - when his LB demands more action - Sticky Rice Balls just peeps his butthole out from under the covers and his LB continues to destroy his anus. 

Nothing wrong with that. 

Cos I suppose this would then prove my posts are are true and make you look like a fool?

I back up my claims and offer to prove it and you run away.....such a keyboard warrior!

Talks tough online then cowers when you accuse me of BS and i call you on it....

Whats gay about me that, or do you need to keep up your tough guy image here???

I'm confused,  what exactly do you want me to do? Watch you while you get a BJ by a ladyboy and see that your hand doesn't reach down snd grab the dick?

If you actually ever meet a LB they go to great lengths to hide the "junk" for the lady appeal.....so yes the shorts stay on --id let them show you the shorts but seems ur scared.

Ok. Yeah. The shorts that uou want to show me will be on the LB. So you want me to watch the shorts that the LB is wearing  - while you are receiving oral. 

You want me to watch... Yeah, that's a little gay. Do you want to maintain eye contact with me throughout this experience? 

I'll maybe think about it but I do not want to return eye contact and it will cost you 4000THB plus travel expenses.  

I also don't want you to call me any names - bitch, sugar dick etc.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JohnOFphon said:

I don't think waking up in the morning and you and your lady are both having a shave in the bathroom too appealing...

Living with two ladies it seems to be every other morning one of them is sitting on the crapper shaving her legs whilst Iam in the shower shaving my bits.

11 hours ago, Brian Nose said:

I'm confused,  what exactly do you want me to do? Watch you while you get a BJ by a ladyboy and see that your hand doesn't reach down snd grab the dick?

Ok. Yeah. The shorts that uou want to show me will be on the LB. So you want me to watch the shorts that the LB is wearing  - while you are receiving oral. 

You want me to watch... Yeah, that's a little gay. Do you want to maintain eye contact with me throughout this experience? 

I'll maybe think about it but I do not want to return eye contact and it will cost you 4000THB plus travel expenses.  

I also don't want you to call me any names - bitch, sugar dick etc.

already on your next  BS post is see....no longer feeding the troll

Is truth social down???? as per your 83 posts.....Incel

Edited by Sticky Rice Balls

I only do the Tunnel not the funnel but have many L/Bs up in Udon. The 1s iv'e met have been funny and a good laugh even after coming to Thailand for over 15 years i have had to have a word in my ear from a mate as the girl chatting to me was a L/B i never knew.

• Like 2