Anyone ever had a ladyboy LTR?

Brian Nose

I'm coming up to 50 now and I feel like trying a bit if everything. I'm partial to a ladyboy every now and then. I often think what it would be like to have one as a permanent gf.

What are the pros and cons?

How do you feel when your colleagues know?

Would love to hear some stories. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, KIngsofisaan said:

This forum is not the place for you to get your sexual jollies.

Sir, I have not acquired a jollie at all this year. If I am looking for a jollie it will not be found on this forum! (owing to a very niche type of jollie I prefer).

11 minutes ago, Brian Nose said:

I don't know about others, but if I'm honest, I'm absolutely repulsed by the male body. I get freaked out when I'm in a situation where a man is hitting on me. I still shudder from a situation when I was in the navy as a young man. I have a very visceral disgust - although I am happy for them snd wish them all the best.

Having said that, lafyboys seem to exist in a distinct space - at least the passable ones. Can't explain it. 

But if anyone wants to say it's gay or whatever,  they certainly have a robust argument and I don't mind at all.

Enjoy yourself

6 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Yonks ago I had a very painful lower back, due to falling off a horse.  One evening in Silom, the pain was so intense that I ventured out with my Thai GF to find a massage shop.  The only one open was a LB massage place, but OK that's cool.  The LB instructed me to lie on my front and he then sat on my buttocks and proceeded to massage my lower back, backwards and forwards.  

The back pain rapidly reduced, but my GF was lying on the floor howling with laughter. "Darling, it look like he <deleted> you" she exclaimed!

So, my only experience of LBs is fake anal sex (I'm the 'bottom'), which does wonders for my back...

Maybe he was in his mind

9 minutes ago, Iamfalang said:

first of all, it's dating a GUY.  Let's not get all pronouns here and whatever...

it's a dude.

Actually  my take on this is whatever feels natural/instinctive.

When I see that 6'3 Australian trans rugby player, "she" is a challenge to use/remember. 

If I'm with a 5'0, 100lb ladyboy who is very feminine, attractive and 100% passes - "he" is s challenge to use/remember. 

So, personally, I wouldn't use the same pronoun for all ladyboys of the world. But, your choice.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Brian Nose said:

What are the pros and cons?

How do you feel when your colleagues know?

Probably your colleagues know already what you like. And it's your life so why do you care about them? You don't have to bring him/her to the company party. IMHO it is never a good idea to bring her even if you would have a pretty young stunner.

And for the long term relation: Normally those long term relationships take time to form. You don't talk to someone and ask on the first date if they want to start a long term relationship with you. Date what you like, see "her" a couple of times, invite her home, and if you are happy together then ask her to stay. And if you don't like that idea after a couple of meetings then don't.

Speaking for myself, no. While I am tolerant of other people's preferences, I am solid hetero. I don't even pack fudge.

The OP should be aware if he does succeed in his quest, he should glove up. Preferably twice. The prevalence of HIV in katoeys is significantly higher than with women, due to several factors.

12 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Probably your colleagues know already what you like. And it's your life so why do you care about them? You don't have to bring him/her to the company party. IMHO it is never a good idea to bring her even if you would have a pretty young stunner.

And for the long term relation: Normally those long term relationships take time to form. You don't talk to someone and ask on the first date if they want to start a long term relationship with you. Date what you like, see "her" a couple of times, invite her home, and if you are happy together then ask her to stay. And if you don't like that idea after a couple of meetings then don't.

Errrrr.....

Rule#1.

Never invite them home.

Rule #2.

If rule #1 fails due to intoxication, hide the steak knives.????????

19 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Speaking for myself, no. While I am tolerant of other people's preferences, I am solid hetero. I don't even pack fudge.

The OP should be aware if he does succeed in his quest, he should glove up. Preferably twice. The prevalence of HIV in katoeys is significantly higher than with women, due to several factors.

........pack fudge..........? I am English

Edited by KannikaP

I suggest that anybody contemplating whether they might be inclined to try a ladyboy should start by going for a massage with one.

Then relax.  Enjoy.   And................. see what your reaction is when they say . in a deep voice

"OK,   turn over big boy "   

• Haha 2

Often pondered that question myself....re LTR

LB are some of the nicest, most balanced, polite, well mannered and intelligent people I have met here. On the surface how you would expect a "good" Thai girl to conduct herself. I live up North so I am talking "girls" from normal walks of life with normal jobs. On the surface that is. Like many Thai girls the real person you have met may not show herself for some weeks / months in the form of the psycho, moody, irrational joy / cash vacuum that I have come across in the past. I would expect their would be potential there for a possibly good relationship. Life is about being happy for me, and met few Thai women I felt completely happy with for more than brief moments. Mostly a lot of pouting, selfishness, crazy outbursts, violent jealousy, inane conversation, Facebook / Tik tok addictions etc and a need to sleep most of the day. Would be very interested in what peoples experiences have been. There was a great doco on LB and mostly English blokes living together here and most seemed happy, though I did do a follow up a few years after and looks like most of the relationships had gone awry. To be fair to they were bargirl types. Seemed to have all the needy greedy family / support issues you would get with a Thai girl too. I think for many here with family, kids, friends etc here and back home a proper live in relationship like that would be difficult / awkward if not ballsy (no pun ????)

I remember someone sent me one of those email joke things a year ago. Titled the perfect Thai woman or something, from the back...dark shapely body to die for...vacuuming the floor and doing the housework while the boyfriend was sinking beers watching TV. Looked like heaven until it showed a frontal photo and a schlong as big as your arm hahaha. Reality check

Interestingly there are heaps of ladyboys where I live.....and know of at least 10-15 who work in pharmacies etc. And know they all have "husbands". After living here 7 years I don't remember once going out and seeing a man with a LB partner. Seen a few in Pattaya but never where I live. Must just hide out at home

Edited by Kenny202
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

this is on point.

here's my little experience vs them, it adds nothing to answer the original post but.. idk, i'm bored and it might make someone laugh

so, very recently met a one who was a tourist and within 100 meters of where I live.. I had nothing else to do so I said why not.

the particular one I met was rather tall, not feminine face and had an obvious male voice and at least double D.

It was awkward, not much English was spoken and my Thai is rubbish at best.

if curious, no sex happened. it was offered (I think?).. I got touched inappropriately and all that, I expected that.

first experience I had with ladyboy was like 8 years ago, while I was talking to lady friend at a little restaurant, one of her friend comes over.. very tall, looks like a man with long hair ladyboy. sit right in front of me, asks me whats my name, where i'm from and then 10 seconds later "do you want to F me?"

apart from this, all of them have been very forward like that..

now don't get me wrong, if a woman does the same thing I get equally turned off, similarly with gay men.

for the women, I instantly think they are "pro" and it's a massive turn off. for the gay men/LB (I get cat called by both) then I know they are basically men and yeah.

anyways, my opinion on it might be rough from meeting the wrong types of LB. nothing against them but I don't go out of my way to interact with them (or avoid them)

but if you meet the right kind, very feminine or if none of the above bothers you then I'd say go ahead, who cares what your friends would say anyways.

like, really.

• Like 2