World cup

Eleven Seven

I've got one of those bundle deals through AIS with dozens of channels including all the ones listed as showing the footy. I watched the opening match on True4u and TSsports7, but last night was no go (copyright message) on both and it wasn't on any other channels. Some buggers muddle I dare say. I listened to BBC radio instead.  This is supposed to be free to air!

4 hours ago, mommysboy said:

I've got one of those bundle deals through AIS with dozens of channels including all the ones listed as showing the footy. I watched the opening match on True4u and TSsports7, but last night was no go (copyright message) on both and it wasn't on any other channels. Some buggers muddle I dare say. I listened to BBC radio instead.  This is supposed to be free to air!

Download the NAVMIX APP - It's free & all games are in English - I've been using this app for a few years now - what I'm doing now is logging into the app on my ipad & screen mirroring it to my tv - Works a treat.

5 minutes ago, RedArmy said:

Download the NAVMIX APP - It's free & all games are in English - I've been using this app for a few years now - what I'm doing now is logging into the app on my ipad & screen mirroring it to my tv - Works a treat.

Totally agree. Thanks for the recommend. I use it a lot. However, no longer available for download. It was open yesterday for 24hrs then closed again. Maybe one of us post on here the next time it opens.

6 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Totally agree. Thanks for the recommend. I use it a lot. However, no longer available for download. It was open yesterday for 24hrs then closed again. Maybe one of us post on here the next time it opens.

This link is working at the moment from Thailand without VPN!

Download Navmix APK for Android - free - latest version (softonic.com)

1 hour ago, mrbojangles said:

You are welcome brother - I'm glad that you managed to download it way back in February when i suggested it on this forum via a thread i started - It's one of the best app's i have ever had for football, boxing & MMA - (I don't watch Septic Tank sports).

Ps : Argentina is currently live on True 4 you, channel 24 - Thai commentary - I can suffer it like this for some matches.

• Like 1

Anyone having problems with finding the games, try https://live.shoot-yalla.tv

It was recommended by a poster in another thread, about how to see the games.

I just watched the ARG???????? vs KSA???????? game and I was quite impressed (for a freebie).

It wasn't HD but apart from a few minor freezes in the extra time period (leading to bitten nail syndrome), the match was very watchable on my 43" screen.

If only I knew about this last night. ????????????????????????????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone on True visions, check ch 123 truesports2 or ch 24 True4U , repeated on other channels, 667 etc.

Am on the basic True Visions package and so far all games available, use the original audio button ( under the red button ) on your remote for English commentary.

You don’t get the build up or half time waffle in English though, have to go on the Net for that.

20 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

England score 6 in their first game.

Argentina beaten by Saudi

Germany beaten by Japan

What a great time to be an England supporter.

Just need our Canuk subjects to do a job on Belgium later on.

• Like 1