Electricity cut off

Misab

10 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Was that to compensate for 4Your Ego.

Where do you expect your loving wife would get the money to compensate for aforesaid 20-30k Bhts worth of food. Must be a big 4ing freezer.

Sorry Lacessit, didn't mean you.

Let it go man, quit while I'm ahead, she has lots of it, that's how, she learned to follow my lead on how to make money, like I said, move along before you embarrass yourself further. There is no need to keep replying to anything pointless, unless this is the only thing you have going for you in your life.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, MJCM said:

so I had a UPS connected to our Modem/Internet, I still wouldn't have internet when the power went down because the Main Box wasn't on a UPS

11 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

the main box for our internet is also in the village, so pointless exercise come to think of it. 

So put the UBS on the main box in the village.

36 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

We do have a all day and evening market that sell fresh produce, but imported meats, fish, cheese and the like you can't get within a hours drive, so when we go to Makro, VillaMart, Tops or other places we stock up.

The above said, we eat well and the wife is a chef (unqualified) but can cook a variety of European dishes to die for, as for the local market, yes we buy what fresh veggies/fruits we need, but things are limited to what we all like, besides we are a big family and rather than miss out on items we like when we do go shopping, we will buy 2-3-4 of those items that need to be put in the freezer.

Each to his own, I keep the luxury stuff such as cheese, ice-cream etc. at the condo

( my man cave ) where the electricity supply is much more reliable. While I am in the village, a tub or two of yoghurt is all that is at risk, plus local meat and vegetables.

My GF cooks a mix of Thai and Western food, the photo is her mussuman curry.

goodmeal12.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

My GF cooks a mix of Thai and Western food, the photo is her mussuman curry.

Yum, haven't had Thai food in a while.....Tiruk, can you put some beef in the pressure cooker and whip up one of your beautiful Massaman curry's with some oven baked potatoes and Basmati rice.

Should be ready by lunch, thanks.