Big soft cushioned walking shoes

rumak

Does Decathlon have a walk  in store or distributor in CHIANGMAI ?

i will not buy shoes online .   no way 

BTW,  went walking today with the shoes i bought from NorthFace.   Fit the bill for what my feet want.    Sturdy, comfortable, and my feet did not hurt ...

Not what most people would like..... as they are not lightweight.  ( But also not that heavy )

On 8/23/2022 at 1:42 AM, Kinnock said:

Sketchers GoRun Ultra.

I bought them for running, as I get sore feet running on concrete paths in the local park, but I found they were too cushioned for running .... but they make excellent walking shoes.

Supersports sale, 70% off.

20220823_013649.jpg

I'm on my 2nd pair of "Sketchers" walking shoes, first pair bought in the US, current pair at a Sketcher's mall store in Pattaya.  Very comfortable and well made.  I have a very wide foot and their "wides" are truly wides.   Both pair are canvas which is holding up very well. 

I only bought the 2nd pair because in this hot climate, I think it's wise to alternate shoes, allowing them to fully dry for a day after each use.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, rumak said:

Does Decathlon have a walk  in store or distributor in CHIANGMAI ?

As you are heading down 118 and make a left at the hwy as you would go to Big C on the service road, Decathlon has a big store on your left... before Big C - - go slow as it can be a bit hard to see... the parking lot is along the frontage road and the store behind that... so, you see the parking lot and not the store... yes, there are signs... 

25 minutes ago, huangnon said:

Not sure, but the pair I bought are lighter than their (waterproof) walking shoes anyway.

https://www.decathlon.co.th/en/p/8513387/trail-running-shoes/xt7-trail-running-shoes-for-men-blue-and-bronze

Yeah walking shoes are overly heavy for road use, that's where running shoes are good, I'll try those trail running shoes next time

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

Thats a very simple google !!... 

https://www.decathlon.co.th/en/stores/Chiangmai

Thanks for that !!   the two exclamation marks really helped.   

See the store often,  but its set back a ways and I wondered what it was. 

no place like TV ..... where even our adversaries lend us a hand when needed 

Orangutan lending a helping hand to a man clearing away snakes from a  conservation forest area to protect the orangutans | Funny Pictures,  Quotes, Pics, Photos, Images. Videos of Really Very Cute

2 hours ago, 1FinickyOne said:

As you are heading down 118 and make a left at the hwy as you would go to Big C on the service road, Decathlon has a big store on your left... before Big C - - go slow as it can be a bit hard to see... the parking lot is along the frontage road and the store behind that... so, you see the parking lot and not the store... yes, there are signs... 

yep,  thought it was a gym equipment company ......   thanks K