Trump asks for a 'special master' to review Mar-a-Lago evidence

Scott

1 hour ago, ballpoint said:

A White House where anyone could look through a box of KFC menus........

Hey, come on now. Fast food restaurants having "secret menus" is quite the thing, right now!

Where else would you keep your KFC "secret menus"......... but in a box with other secret and classified documents, hmmm?

**wink*wink**

• Like 1

"Oh, stop your worrying," Ficticious Frida said. "The fox is inspecting the henhouse right now, to make sure none of the birds look appetizing."

---------------

Ficticious Frida at work with the DOJ, "We've carefully read all the privileged communications to be sure none of them pertain to our investigation..........."

Edited by KanchanaburiGuy
  • Confused 1

I posted this in the wrong thread earlier, should be in this one:

New: DOJ says it wants to file a response to Trump’s special master request that could extend to up to 40 pages so that it can “adequately address the legal and factual issues” raised in Trump’s suit

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763.33.0.pdf

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

I posted this in the wrong thread earlier, should be in this one:

New: DOJ says it wants to file a response to Trump’s special master request that could extend to up to 40 pages so that it can “adequately address the legal and factual issues” raised in Trump’s suit

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763/gov.uscourts.flsd.618763.33.0.pdf

Ah, c'mon! This is just a stalling tactic by the DOJ to get past the mid-terms! It's soooo obvious!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, KanchanaburiGuy said:

"Oh, stop your worrying," Ficticious Frida said. "The fox is inspecting the henhouse right now, to make sure none of the birds look appetizing."

---------------

Ficticious Frida at work with the DOJ, "We've carefully read all the privileged communications to be sure none of them pertain to our investigation..........."

You think with an apparent abundance of evidence against Trump. the FBI filter team is going to jeopardize their investigation by passing along privileged information to investigors? Ya got some proof of that?

Edited by placeholder

5 minutes ago, KanchanaburiGuy said:

Ah, c'mon! This is just a stalling tactic by the DOJ to get past the mid-terms! It's soooo obvious!

We know that Trump's team practiced stalling tactics because his legal motions that would have delayed investigations even more almost invariably were dismissed out of hand. Whereas the Justice Dept wants to file a brief that would pulverize the bizarre inclination of the judge to impose a Special Master.

• Like 1

I used to live in The West Village of Manhattan and as far as I remember, a Special Master is a leatherman who can deliver the goods on scat play.

Oh man, I promised a sensitive sincero here that I wouldn't make any more gay jokes here and I only lasted like 2 hours.

Edited by LaosLover
  • Haha 2

Trump’s meltdown, which includes dozens of posts and reposts per hour, comes amid his baseless demand on Monday to either be named president again or have the nation hold a new election “immediately.”

“Trump is spending his morning on Truth Social directly posting 4chan and Q messages, a day after calling to be reinstated as president.

For good measure, he’s also promoting a nonsense idea that the FBI and antifa, not his supporters, stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-is-losing-it-on-truth-social-as-his-legal-troubles-continue-to-mount/

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Trump’s meltdown, which includes dozens of posts and reposts per hour, comes amid his baseless demand on Monday to either be named president again or have the nation hold a new election “immediately.”

“Trump is spending his morning on Truth Social directly posting 4chan and Q messages, a day after calling to be reinstated as president.

For good measure, he’s also promoting a nonsense idea that the FBI and antifa, not his supporters, stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-is-losing-it-on-truth-social-as-his-legal-troubles-continue-to-mount/

I was tempted to call this an act of desperation, but then I remembered that Trump's base believes anything he posts.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ozimoron said:

It seems that DT is trying to incite another "storm" immediately.  He's desperate.  This coming weekend is a 3 day holiday in US, I think he wants his faithful to spend it picking up where 1/6 left off.  If there is such activity can we soon be seeing Federal agents arresting him (and maybe Lindsey too) for inciting it?

With 10 weeks until midterms, election deniers are hampering some election preparations

This one reeks of Bannon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ozimoron said:

calling to be reinstated as president

In late December 2020 when all those nuts (Sydney Powell, Pillow Guy, et al) started showing up at the WH (we now know the exact date via 1/6 Committee testimony) I had the impression DT was dangling a prize for whoever managed to keep him in power (whether or not he would actually pay off is another matter entirely).  I think it was supposed to be "The Apprentice:  Oval Office Edition" but it became The Thick of it meets The Magic Christian.
 I think he's doing it again with this "reinstatement" idea. 

There are no privileges for an former president or former gov't employee.  An argument that arresting him would make the country look bad is gone, he already took it there.

Jail to the chief!

Oh, and could it be possible some of these classified documents are sitting in his foreign properties, like the one in Scotland? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ozimoron said:

This is not the strategy of someone wanting to run for office again. More like someone who fears his days are numbered and is all out for vengeance, directing his cult via Truth Social and letting them know who to target next. A very dangerous threat to the US's stability.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

This is not the strategy of someone wanting to run for office again. More like someone who fears his days are numbered and is all out for vengeance, directing his cult via Truth Social and letting them know who to target next. A very dangerous threat to the US's stability.

The best outcome is probably that Trump blows everything up and then implodes. I'm hoping that's what he does and so far he's following the script.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LaosLover said:

I used to live in The West Village of Manhattan and as far as I remember, a Special Master is a leatherman who can deliver the goods on scat play.

Oh man, I promised a sensitive sincero here that I wouldn't make any more gay jokes here and I only lasted like 2 hours.

Perhaps you are on to something.Does Trump have Graham in mind for the job.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Perhaps you are on to something.Does Trump have Graham in mind for the job.

These ties with DT put Lindsey in good stead with the worst of South Carolina.  Anything for votes, I guess.

Al Franken (former senator) has nothing good to say of him.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

RNC cuts off Trump and makes him pay for his own lawyers in Mar-a-Lago documents mess: report

GOP donors footed the bill in past Trump investigations but he's on his own in classified documents scandal

???? an unrelated post by Trump I'm sure..............

image.jpeg.4f41bb094cd4c05c8530e0646d72130b.jpeg

That was 1 of 60 grievance filled, insane, faked qoutes and victimhood posts on Truth Social in the last 24 hours. Really a sad reflection of a man in deep deep trouble messing up his brain. He keep doing that to the diriment of the GOP mid-term chances. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Brain dead like his followers.

• Like 2