Good news in baby killer hunt. Scousers break code of Omerta

The plot gets thicker as the involvement  of the feared  Salford  Mob, who used to run the Hacienda club may have ripped off an elite Liverpool  mob for 30K Charlie.

Even the Albanian Mafia leave the scouse mafia alone - the most savage gangs operating  in europe don't come from the Balkans they come from the North of England.

This terrible  story has a long way to run and the deaths  and repercussions could go for decades.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

It seems the police with unusual  efficiency have caught a suspect in the terrible shooting of the 9 year old mite last last week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/olivia-pratt-korbel-murder-arrest-liverpool-b2153227.html

However there will be repercussions for a long time. The missing coke hasn't been recovered. The two  gangs have not settled  their differences.  This is just the  beginning  of a very sad long story- one of many such stories from a violent  dysfunctional country relying on a discredited  police  force.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

It seems the police with unusual  efficiency have caught a suspect in the terrible shooting of the 9 year old mite last last week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/olivia-pratt-korbel-murder-arrest-liverpool-b2153227.html

However there will be repercussions for a long time. The missing coke hasn't been recovered. The two  gangs have not settled  their differences.  This is just the  beginning  of a very sad long story- one of many such stories from a violent  dysfunctional country relying on a discredited  police  force.

Why are you knocking the UK police, what are you going to knock next in the UK......?  ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, transam said:

Why are you knocking the UK police, what are you going to knock next in the UK......?  ????

The failures of the British Police are frequently discussed, with links to factual reporting, here on this forum.

Perhaps you missed those discussions.

What you should not miss is the age old wisdom that the first step to fixing a problem is recognizing the problem.

Criticism of the police is a step in the direction of fixing the police.

Or shall we all pretend we live in some idyllic yesteryear that never actually existed.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, transam said:

Oh come on Trans you know UK police as well as I do. 

I worked for a Greek restaurant owner as a driver, to cut a long story short arriving back in the restaurant sometimes I would see 2 geezers more than once they were CID. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, transam said:

Do newspapers refer to 9 year olds in print as babies....?

Why does it bother you?

Myself, I read about this tragedy and have nothing but sympathy for the victim and he bereaved family.

I don’t have the slightest urge to participate in pedantry, but some can’t help themselves.

Sad.

17 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The failures of the British Police are frequently discussed, with links to factual reporting, here on this forum.

Perhaps you missed those discussions.

What you should not miss is the age old wisdom that the first step to fixing a problem is recognizing the problem.

Criticism of the police is a step in the direction of fixing the police.

Or shall we all pretend we live in some idyllic yesteryear that never actually existed.

Yeh, yeh, yeh, you knock everything UK, whatever it is. The UK police is one of the best in the world for solving crime with the resources they have. No, question...

16 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Why does it bother you?

Myself, I read about this tragedy and have nothing but sympathy for the victim and he bereaved family.

I don’t have the slightest urge to participate in pedantry, but some can’t help themselves.

Sad.

It doesn't bother me, the OP heading is incorrect, the girl is not a baby.

The OP is just another UK slagging, he has a series going on, one deleted.

I read this morning, your "useless" UK police have arrested a second suspect...????