Photos of your Grow in Thailand

Breaks my heart, but gotta pull the plug on this recalcitrant girl. Growing since 13 July. 7 weeks veg, 30 days since flip and nothing happening. She throws a few pistols each day, but nothing sticks. She was like a flight simulator for growing - felt real, good training experience, but never left the ground. 

20220929_104939.jpg

20220929_104948.jpg

20220929_104954.jpg

20220929_105003.jpg

3 hours ago, Peabody said:

Breaks my heart, but gotta pull the plug on this recalcitrant girl. Growing since 13 July. 7 weeks veg, 30 days since flip and nothing happening. She throws a few pistols each day, but nothing sticks. She was like a flight simulator for growing - felt real, good training experience, but never left the ground. 

I'm not as knowledgeable as others here on the forum, but if your recalcitrant girl is mostly sativa, aren't sativas designed to grow up to 6 months in Thailand's outside 12 hours of daylight therefore they are not as affected by the shorter hours? Just asking.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for those responses guys. That plant was an unknown quantity, bought from a Thai guy under an umbrella on a little side soi in Jomtien. Said it was pineapple, supposed to be 50/50 indica/sativa. Anyway, it was overwhelming my 4x4 tent.

I did take 2 clones, just cuz I hate to lose a strain!

I'm growing several phenotypes of Wild Thai, a 100% sativa Thai landrace. They are doing just fine. All 3 phenotypes flowered in 9, 10, and 11 days from flip.

On 9/27/2022 at 2:38 AM, DontDoubtMe said:

coco sucks as i gotta water almost every day so that means constant nutrient mixes and ph-ing of water. next grow i will go back to hydroponics because i like it alot better and its easy once its all set up.

There is nothing forcing you to mix up fresh nutes every watering. Just as in hydroponics, you can simply make a big reservoir of nutrient solution (e.g. a 55 gal drum), aerate it constantly with an air pump and keep it constantly circulating with a water pump, and just check EC/total dissoved solids and pH every day just before you water, adjusting it for evaporation (water top-offs to get to desired EC) and for pH if necessary.

Edited by PadPrikKhing
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, PadPrikKhing said:

There is nothing forcing you to mix up fresh nutes every watering. Just as in hydroponics, you can simply make a big reservoir of nutrient solution (e.g. a 55 gal drum), aerate it constantly with an air pump and keep it constantly circulating with a water pump, and just check EC/total dissoved solids and pH every day just before you water, adjusting it for evaporation (water top-offs to get to desired EC) and for pH if necessary.

ya i have a reservoir set up now and i am looking for a irrigation system. i got a tray for underneath and will be doing a drain to waste system on it soon

On 9/27/2022 at 4:38 PM, DontDoubtMe said:

finally got my setup started. went home in august so im really far behind.

indoors in coco/perlite mix. 100x100 mars hydro tents. i got 2. other tent is for seedlings/clones/veg tent. carbon filters ordered from shopee coming soon.

right now light is mars hydro ts1000 but will be buying a bigger better light soon from shopee. a mars hydro fce3000 and a fc4800.

all photo period plants. imported seeds. i am not a fan of autoflower plants. i would rather grow an extra month or 2 and get twice as much bud and better bud.

will be topping this in about a 1 week, and switching to 12/12 in about 2-2.5 weeks.

these plants are almost 3 weeks old. will take a bunch of clones off each before i start flowering.

coco sucks as i gotta water almost every day so that means constant nutrient mixes and ph-ing of water. next grow i will go back to hydroponics because i like it alot better and its easy once its all set up.

IMG_20220927_160940.jpg

IMG_20220927_160943.jpg

IMG_20220927_160948.jpg

IMG_20220927_160951.jpg

Where did you get your coco/perlite mix? did you buy as is? or did you mix it yourself?

2 hours ago, DontDoubtMe said:

i bought it all on shopee. hydrated the coco myself with calmag and water. perlite also on shopee

When you say "hydrated", was that you soaked a compressed brick of coir?

Coir should be rinsed several times before treating which should be water and

calcium nitrate with a EC 2.0 for 24 hours before use.

CalMag should be added with your nutrients.

rice555 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, rice555 said:

When you say "hydrated", was that you soaked a compressed brick of coir?

Coir should be rinsed several times before treating which should be water and

calcium nitrate with a EC 2.0 for 24 hours before use.

CalMag should be added with your nutrients.

rice555 

Yes hydrated then soaked in calmag solution. I add calmag with most feedings 

Are there any "THC testers" on the market?  I know some Uni in BKK came out with one to test THC levels.

I just want to test my grows at the end to see what I have and whether I should try different grow methods next time.

On 8/26/2022 at 1:31 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

???? they are just the best photos I have so far to start with!

This is the OG Kush, the seed I bought off Shopee for 250thb. Unknown genetics. Got too big for the tent inside so moved it outside to flower. 

OG Kush cannabis plant

How big are they now?

Looks healthy! 

I just took a look at a couple flowers, and overnight it looks like a plant that recently turned hermaphrodite invaded these two, so I pulled them a bit early.  I'm not happy about the hermy as I thought  I had pinched all the male bits off.  Live and learn.  These two came in at 33 and 18 grams wet.

IMG_20221006_112739.jpg

IMG_20221006_112750.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 8/26/2022 at 10:55 AM, Mr Meeseeks said:

I'm growing indoors in a 5 x 5 Spiderfarmer tent with a Mars Hydro FC-E8000 LED light without supplemental CO2 and a Mars Hydro 6" duct fan and controller. 

I am also using an Inkbird humidity controller connected to a humidifier and a dehumidifier.

Temps range from between 27° to 35°C as I do not yet have air-con installed. So far no issues with heat except some tacoing of leaves when the light was up past 75% power. 

I've got two fans inside during the night and an additional floor-standing fan when the tent is open during the day. 

And your  electric bill is ? I bought the lights but haven't try them, so far been growing outdoor. Thanks

Edited by Solrac1
Corrections

On 9/29/2022 at 5:53 PM, Peabody said:

Thanks for those responses guys. That plant was an unknown quantity, bought from a Thai guy under an umbrella on a little side soi in Jomtien. Said it was pineapple, supposed to be 50/50 indica/sativa. Anyway, it was overwhelming my 4x4 tent.

I did take 2 clones, just cuz I hate to lose a strain!

I'm growing several phenotypes of Wild Thai, a 100% sativa Thai landrace. They are doing just fine. All 3 phenotypes flowered in 9, 10, and 11 days from flip.

How much cost on electricity to grow indoors here in thailsnd ?

On 10/5/2022 at 12:33 PM, BritManToo said:

I've been neglecting my indoor grow, plenty outside though.

1st planting reaching 7ft, 2nd planting small.

Spot the climbing vermin!

IMG_20221005_122834.jpg

IMG_20221005_122944.jpg

If you top them they will bush out, have more top buds and not be so top heavy when flowering.

On 10/8/2022 at 12:43 AM, Peabody said:

A single 3x3 setup raised my monthly from 2100 to 2800 THB. Government rates

how many watts your lamps are or use?  If my calculs are correct should be 2000 bhat per month, if runing a lamp that consums 800watt during 18 hrs per day

On 10/12/2022 at 6:38 PM, Solrac1 said:

how many watts your lamps are or use?  If my calculs are correct should be 2000 bhat per month, if runing a lamp that consums 800watt during 18 hrs per day

At the time, all I had was a Samsung Quantum LED Grow Light LM281B Full Spectrum running at 120W.

I expect to be unpleasantly surprised next bill. Now running 3 in-line fans, a dehumidifier, another Samsung Quantum LED Grow Light LM281B Full Spectrum running at 150W, and two Mars Hydro LEDs, a 200W and a 300W.