Photos of your Grow in Thailand

• 2 weeks later...

20230129_165124.thumb.jpg.709b77e0663b547109958227a890f4b8.jpg

Mephisto's Wedding by Mephisto Genetics.

I am getting really good results from these Mephisto autoflowers. Yields are not as high as photos obviously but they make up for it with speed of completion, appearance and potency. 

I had one Mephisto auto complete in just 7 weeks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Boy can sure tell the difference in who is using good seeds & who isn't.The Thai  schwag in the bag 100 baht for 50-100 seeds grows garbage. The 400 baht & upstarts to get the premium autos & all feminized seeds. Rather have 6 dynamite plants & spend the extra rather than have the usual Thai- Cambodian harsh garbage. I Have 1 Bubba Kush plant growing that I will post later at 6" it isn't much to look at but this seed is suppose to be the kind. I grew some Thai & decided I won't waste my time on it since I only smoke 2 or 3 puffs so I prefer it to be the crippler Chronix.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/12/2023 at 10:15 AM, Hummin said:

What is this, and what can I do with it?

IMG_20230212_101512.jpg

Could be hemp. I have one looks like that. I bred an autoflower northern lights and AH something or other for seeds. Out of the same batch one came out a mix of Thai weed sativa and indica. Don't know if in the long run it will become autoflower, but using colloidal silver to get seeds from my hybrids. 

To answer your question, I have a 3 leaf plant like that and it is likely a hybrid of some kind. Where did you get the seeds... might help narrow down what you have. For sure looks like sativa. But answer this for more help.... Are they your own seeds from a plant you had that got pollinated?

• 2 weeks later...