Photos of your Grow in Thailand

2 hours ago, mixed said:

I'm not so sure that stat is correct, especially if it's from AJ. With cannabis still being illegal at the federal level, I don't think it can be legally exported?

Regarding the 'Top Shelf' gear, I think it will become like expensive alcholol, ppl won't pay the price because they can't tell the difference. I don't see anything that can be done under lights but not under sun. In time I think cannabis will return to being a plant grown outdoors in tropical countries. Expensive labour and set ups won't be able to compete. Apparently there is already a huge glut in cannabis.

We are all here to share.

39 states have it legalized and Canada as well. Knowing how much that stick was shipped out of Thailand which was illegal seems to disqualify that problem of the legality to export, me think. Also, I was told importation was the currently inventory in Thailand  by a CM shop owner. He went on and assured me in several months in Thailand we will see prices drop as Thai grown crops take market. As far as I can tell for many, only the top shelf works. True, that the rest under 400 g is most difficult to differentiate. 

• Like 2

this is my most mature plant, and appears to have male seeds within the female flowers......

i have sepearted it from the rest of my plants.  any ideas if it will turn out any good or not guys?

ladyboy ganja anyone? ????

ladyboy ganja.jpg

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, UKJASE said:

appears to have male seeds within the female flowers......

Those are seeds that have formed. There's no such thing as "male seeds"... you're a little confused on how the plant works. Either some pollen landed on your plant and made some seeds, or the plant produced some unnoticed hermaphrodite (male) flowers and self-pollinated. But either way, they're not "male seeds."

57 minutes ago, PadPrikKhing said:

Those are seeds that have formed. There's no such thing as "male seeds"... you're a little confused on how the plant works. Either some pollen landed on your plant and made some seeds, or the plant produced some unnoticed hermaphrodite (male) flowers and self-pollinated. But either way, they're not "male seeds."

ok i will look closely at the rest oif the plant and look for pollen sacs......  thanks PPK ???? 

i dont think there is another source of pollen nearby, as i have moved the plant 10 metres plus away from the other plants we have, and i did find a couple of sacs on this plant down the stem, but i thought i had removed them all. 

glad to hear that these are seeds, rather than sacs, as there was quite a few of them and it looked a real task to remove them all

PS a friend did tell me that as there are so many people growing now, there will be a lot of pollen in the air / on isnects etc, so it will be easy for outdoor plants to become pollinated.  any truth in that you think?

Have mine growing in the back outside.  Had them in the front but thought it prudent to move them until we find out the specifics of any new legislation.

I'll take whatever I can get as I'm using the plant parts for medication as opposed to smoking.  For whatever reason I just don't get the same feeling from smoking as I did 50 years ago.

I got a rather late start on the growing. Will start much earlier next year.

IMG20220916130301.jpg

Edited by connda
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, UKJASE said:

this is my most mature plant, and appears to have male seeds within the female flowers......

i have sepearted it from the rest of my plants.  any ideas if it will turn out any good or not guys?

ladyboy ganja anyone? ????

ladyboy ganja.jpg

Male seed pods, kill it. 

On 9/16/2022 at 2:21 PM, Colabamumbai said:

Male seed pods, kill it. 

not worth keeping seperate from the other plants and getting the seeds from it? 

it looks like it would have been a good strain if it wasnt for the seed pods

will the buds around the seeds be worthless? no THC?

21 minutes ago, UKJASE said:

not worth keeping seperate from the other plants and getting the seeds from it? 

it looks like it would have been a good strain if it wasnt for the seed pods

will the buds around the seeds be worthless? no THC?

No, you should kill the male(s) immediatly after finding out, do not wait and overthink it, it s sad but necessary.

4 hours ago, rice555 said:

Home/Medical use. Back pain from moving them out of the rain.

540860500_TFTFKA-K92622copy.jpg.b46d2188f1d0c0a7e7df5c4d8d9d51ee.jpg

are they outdoors all the time Rice, or do you take them under lights indoors too?

great plants mate ????

What strains are they ?  (dont say back strain ???? )

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, DontDoubtMe said:

finally got my setup started. went home in august so im really far behind.

indoors in coco/perlite mix. 100x100 mars hydro tents. i got 2. other tent is for seedlings/clones/veg tent. carbon filters ordered from shopee coming soon.

right now light is mars hydro ts1000 but will be buying a bigger better light soon from shopee. a mars hydro fce3000 and a fc4800.

all photo period plants. imported seeds. i am not a fan of autoflower plants. i would rather grow an extra month or 2 and get twice as much bud and better bud.

will be topping this in about a 1 week, and switching to 12/12 in about 2-2.5 weeks.

these plants are almost 3 weeks old. will take a bunch of clones off each before i start flowering.

coco sucks as i gotta water almost every day so that means constant nutrient mixes and ph-ing of water. next grow i will go back to hydroponics because i like it alot better and its easy once its all set up.

IMG_20220927_160940.jpg

IMG_20220927_160943.jpg

IMG_20220927_160948.jpg

IMG_20220927_160951.jpg

How much light did you give the seedling? Your plant is very short and compact 

3 hours ago, digbeth said:

How much light did you give the seedling? Your plant is very short and compact 

they are mostly indica (hybrids). they are typically short and bushy. usually if its an indica and its tall and stringy, that means your light is too far away or too weak.

light is a mars hydro ts1000. 150w. definately enough for these plants. ordered a new mars hydro light for flowering. 480w will arrive soon. it is over kill for my tent, but i will be putting up a scrog net and filling the tent with colas

4 minutes ago, Peabody said:

Paying it forward. 

A friend received a bunch of clones free from a forum member. Friend has an overabundance ready to be gifted. PM for deets. 20220924_122657.thumb.jpg.64982e4c7a8d0c8d2e2dad8b9be89f08.jpg

20220926_083006.jpg

20220924_122733.jpg

20220924_122800.jpg

20220924_122744.jpg

20220923_100041.jpg

20220921_093858.jpg

right on man nice one. i posted a thread about cbd clones as well. still available no charge as well. 

1 hour ago, Peabody said:

Picture of my Durban Poison. She was a seed 30 days ago. 

2nd vid my favorite girls: Wild Thailand, Strawberry AK, AK47, and Pink Kush. All 15-20 days since flip. 

what breeder is the pink kush ? did you get it here locally ?