Photos of your Grow in Thailand

7 hours ago, stoner said:

rice....3rd pic spider mites yes ? how are the other plants doing ? did they spread ?

i would chop asap.

Yes, bugs, they where sprayed 10 days ago with neem, part of the joys of outdoor growing.

They will be cut tomorrow and washed.

rice555

thought this might be a good place for this. 

i bought these 2 calmag from same supplier. you can clearly see they have diluted the mix. i have not altered the liquid in any way. 

be careful with ordering nutrients online everyone. 

20230427_082609.jpg

20230427_082617.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/27/2023 at 8:57 AM, stoner said:

thought this might be a good place for this. 

i bought these 2 calmag from same supplier. you can clearly see they have diluted the mix. i have not altered the liquid in any way. 

be careful with ordering nutrients online everyone. 

20230427_082609.jpg

20230427_082617.jpg

Yeh, that was one of my worries ordering nutes online. 

I use Nutra Hydroponics. No issues so far. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2023 at 2:56 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

image.thumb.jpeg.764085d464599083aa47b24f2fca9186.jpeg

Wedding Cake from Seedstockers on day 44

Day 44 is that from when seed popped or from day it started flowering I have some on day 64 from seed popping I think my buds looking small,,didn’t note down day they started flowering.

IMG_3289.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/13/2023 at 11:36 PM, taninthai said:

Day 44 is that from when seed popped or from day it started flowering I have some on day 64 from seed popping I think my buds looking small,,didn’t note down day they started flowering.

IMG_3289.jpeg

what strain? can make a big difference. indoor or outdoor? mr meseeks pic seems to grow indoor. dont expect same results

Edited by Pouatchee

On 6/13/2023 at 6:36 PM, taninthai said:

IMG_3289.jpeg

looks not enough light or too much nitrogen during flowering

On 6/15/2023 at 9:33 PM, Pouatchee said:

what strain? can make a big difference. indoor or outdoor? mr meseeks pic seems to grow indoor. dont expect same results

I grow indoors and outdoors, those recent photos are from indoor tents with aircon 24hrs at 23c, dehumidifier keeping 45% RH, lights at 12/12.

I get pretty good results outdoors as well, but you are never going to achieve the same level of bud quality in either a greenhouse or outdoor environment. You can get close, but it is of course, much more difficult.

Pests and mold are a constant issue, especially in late flower.

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Pests and mold are a constant issue, especially in late flower.

yeah, my wife's plants had an issue with pests. some kind of mite... not spider mites as i could not see any web. and now... my wife's old females went back into vegetative ????  :crazy:

6 minutes ago, Pouatchee said:

yeah, my wife's plants had an issue with pests. some kind of mite... not spider mites as i could not see any web. and now... my wife's old females went back into vegetative ????  :crazy:

Try food grade diatomaceous earth on the lower branches and around the stem in veg and early flower, that seems to keep the critters away. Need to be careful with it though, and reapply every few days after rainfall and watering. 

I use it in my living soil mixes, but you still need to apply it regularly though the growth cycle.

You don't want it on flowers you are going to consume though, as it is made up of tiny, razor like pieces that cut into the exoskeletons of bugs, and smoking it would not be cool. Wear a mask and protection when applying.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 6/15/2023 at 3:33 PM, Pouatchee said:

Banana purple punch Mine indoor in coco I think it’s maybe because I didn’t do any training just let them grow natural,it’s my first grow in years so thought just let them do there own thing bit off a learning curve going on.

16 hours ago, indyo said:

looks not enough light or too much nitrogen during flowering

Deffo got enough light ,first time using these nutrients plants seem super healthy think they got about 10 days to go…time will tell.image.thumb.jpg.805c08cea15a94f5baa49c7bf460ac31.jpg

7 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Try food grade diatomaceous earth on the lower branches and around the stem

we water with silica diluted first with a bit of alcohol. from what i read from the earth seems composed mainly of silica. am i right? how do you apply it to the branches? what do you use to sprinkle it on? i checked on shopee, seems a bit expensive... where do you get it and how much?

sorry for all the questions. just doing my homework before we dive in

thx

On 6/17/2023 at 7:02 PM, Pouatchee said:

we water with silica diluted first with a bit of alcohol. from what i read from the earth seems composed mainly of silica. am i right? how do you apply it to the branches? what do you use to sprinkle it on? i checked on shopee, seems a bit expensive... where do you get it and how much?

sorry for all the questions. just doing my homework before we dive in

thx

I pay 180thb for 400g of DE.

I use one of these for application:

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/i2069966827-s6758436812.html

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

image.thumb.jpeg.1f7ad95e65284f0e103bd77d4e73a225.jpeg

Fugue State also by Mephisto. This auto grew about 1.4m in height and was bigger than most of the photos I was growing at the same time. Beautiful purple colours as you can see.

No filters have been applied to these photos. All taken with my Sony a6600 and 7Artisans f2.8 60mm macro lens.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The Wife's skills are growing. 555.

1. Mid part of June.

2. These 2 TST given to SIL curry pot, and to keep the plant count to 10.

3. Air Pot is FB's GG4Sherbet FF, 2 bags are UL's Killer Mandarin Auto and

TB's Bubble Runtz. Cups, Bubble Runtz and TB's Critical Banana Smoothie.

4. 2-Bubble Runtz, started L. 6 14 23, R 6 14 23.

5. Amensia-K from seed saved from a Fem. Amensia-K that had seed. The

second grow with the saved seed. Kannabia Seeds

6. Received these from Siam Seed on 7 4 23, the 2 poly bags were freeB's.

Does anyone have any info on "Purple Heart", I could only find it's a 1 to 1

CBD? Thanks.

7. These are from #6, were started soaking 7/4 late afternoon, pic is from 7 10.

Bottom L. Wedding Cheesecake FF, Top L. Biscotti 33. TOP R. POW. And Bottom

R. Purple Heart.

rice555 

The Girls 7 4 23.jpg

TST  2  7 4 23.jpg

Rain Break 7 5 23.jpg

Bubble Rintz Photo. 7 9 23.jpg

Amensia-K 7 10 23.jpg

July Seeds  7 9 23 copy.jpg

New Girl's  7 10 23.jpg

• Like 1